剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
I've almost got them.
我快搞定他们了
Glorious!
很好
Expel these skeltegs to your balloon of death!
用你的气球把这些斯凯塔格弄死
Well, it's more of a simulated "Tum-tum," If you will.
如果可以的话 它更像是个假"肚肚"
The hamfisk, it has an expansive stomach.
哈姆斯克的肚子可是很贵的
It's perfect for storing mass quantities of creepy crawlies.
能完美储存大量的爬虫
The ship's reserve power is waning.
舰备用电源在减弱
All right, taco merchant, what do we do next?
好了 卖♥♥玉米卷的 我们接下来做什么
Next? The hamfisk!
接下来 哈姆斯克
What does it do to destroy these vermin for good?
怎么才能把这些害虫永远摧毁
Yes, I saw an interplanetary nature documentary about them once.
是的 我有一次看到过关于他们的星际自然纪录片
I believe it waded into the ocean
把他们扔到海里
and, unable to swim, it simply died.
他们不会游泳 很容易就死了
Idiocy! Choose your manner of death, you pungent snobglob!
白♥痴♥ 选一个死法吧 二货
Or you could wait to vanquish me.
或者你可以等等再收拾我
I'll have these skeltegs skedaddled in a jiff-pop-n'-skip.
我能让这些斯凯塔格立刻消失
Varvatos does not know what a "Skip" is,
韦克斯不明白"消失"是什么
but he will destroy you if you don't make good on your vow!
但如果你不遵守你的诺言的话 他会摧毁你
Exterior camouflage unsupported.
外表伪装失效
Choose your weapon.
选择你的武器
Finally. Some use for these knowledge bricks.
这些大厚书终于派上用场了
And whatever this is.
还有这个不知道是什么的东西
It better work before Arcadia gets wiped off the map.
这东西最好在阿卡迪亚被从地图上抹去前起作用
Again, not the worst thing.
重申 那不是最糟的情况
They must be in the ventilation system,
他们肯定在通风系统里
looking for a place to nest.
找地方筑巢
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
You didn't actually think you could slay these tiny dragons
你不会真的以为没有帕尔丘克力量
without the power of the Palchuk, did you?
你能杀掉这些小龙
In fact, we did.
实际上 我们是这么想的
Not to brag, but, uh, my career prediction test said
不是吹 但我的职业预测显示
that I'd make an awesome exterminator.
我会是个极佳的终结者
Scepter. My scepter!
权杖 我的权杖
Uh, you might wanna trade me for this bat.
你可能想和我换这个球棒
Bats are great for battling bugs.
球棒更适合打虫子
Yeah, just give it to me.
是的 给我吧
We'll never be apart again. I love you.
我们再也不分开了 我爱你
King Palchuk! I'm back, baby! Whoo!
帕尔丘克国王 我回来了宝贝们
I think the oaf with the golden hair favors me above other humans.
我觉得这个金发伐木工喜欢我甚于其他人类
But you kicked him in the face.
但是你揍了他一顿
Human boys are peculiar.
人类男孩好奇特
Guys?
伙计们
Mary, what are you doing here?
玛丽 你在干什么
Duh! Filming a video worth millions of views.
拍下能有几百万点击量的视频
#Ew-Gross-Ew.
#恶心#
No sudden movements--
不要突然动
Hey, wanna take a selfie?
要来张自♥拍♥吗
These books are very useful.
这些书很有用
Uh, these things aren't poisonous, right? Right?
这些东西没有毒的吧
I don't know. There's probably an antidote.
我不知道 可能有解药
Like, uh, vinegar or true love's kiss.
比如说醋 或者解药
Just spit-balling, you know?
我只是在热个身
It seems we found the nest.
我们应该是找到巢了
Or the nest has found us.
或者说巢找到了我们
I think you're going to need this.
我觉得你会需要这个
Great Gaylen!
我的天啊
There's too many of them!
数量太多了
You're not on today's menu!
今天的菜单上没有你们
Bow to the king!
向王低头
No! Not my scepter! Don't pull my finger!
不 别动我的权杖 别拉我的手指
Hey, Claire-bear, what's up?
克莱尔宝贝 你好
Play that horrible sound again.
再播放那可怕的声音
Huh? My ringtone?
你是说我的铃♥声♥吗
Call you back. Love you. Mean it.
回头聊 爱你 认真的
The frequency of the Earth music kills them.
地球音乐的频率能杀死它们
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To get more music!
去拿更多音乐
They've been inside. So you brought them to school?
它们躲在这里面 是你把它们带到学校的
After you brought them to Earth!
是你先带它们来地球的
Just fix the box of boom, little brother!
赶紧修好音响手提 弟弟
My interior functions are limited.
我的内部系统功能受限
Your sucking weapon is nearly at capacity.
你的吸武器快不行了
Luug, unleash your intestinal fury!
卢格 释放你内心的怒火吧
I'll be needing this.
我需要这个
Once I connect this balloon to the mothership's power source,
等我把这个气球和母舰的能量源连接
these suckers are gonna get fried.
这些混♥蛋♥就完蛋了
Commander Vex, route all available power.
韦克斯指挥官 接入所有可用能量
I'm talking nuclear, thermal, Akiridion-kinetic,
我要把核能 热能和阿基里迪昂能量
to the main port!
传导到主接口
Mother, do as he says. Re-route all power.
母舰 照他说的做 重新接能量
We're gonna feed these beasties a meal they'll never forget!
给这些怪兽来一顿永生难忘的大餐
If we die, Varvatos will kill you.
如果我们死了 瓦瓦托斯就杀了你
Ah! I'm out of juice!
我没电了
Don't worry, I'm locked and loaded.
别担心 我锁定屏幕并满电呢
Nothing's happening, Steve.
什么都没发生 史蒂夫
Yes! Nice, Krel!
太好了 太棒了 克雷尔
Another use for human music!
再一次妙用人类音乐
This music is worse than the bugs.
这音乐比虫子还可怕
How about picking up the beat?
加快点节奏怎么样
Should we bring this thing back home,
我们应该把这东西带回家吗
or do you think Stuart has things under control?
还是说你觉得斯图亚特能掌控一切
We should go. Definitely go!
我们该走了 绝对该走了
Full power ready.
火力全开
For... the... royals!
为了皇族
Please let this work.
拜托 成功吧
Well, that didn't work as expected, or at all.
没有想象中那么有用 或者根本没用
Varvatos will punish your failure with glorious death!
瓦瓦托斯要用荣耀之死惩罚你的失败
Incoming!
让一让
Is that my boom box?
那是我的手提音响吗
It's so beautiful!
太美了
It went in my mouth!
进到我嘴巴里了
Come to think of it,
现在想想
the hamfisk is known for releasing a high-pitched belch
哈姆斯克会打出很响亮的饱嗝
in order to stun and kill its food.
震晕并杀死它们的食物
Good call, Your Highnesses. You, sir, are a fool indeed,
好样的 殿下 先生 你真是笨蛋
but your intentions are true.
但是你的本意是好的
That's the nicest thing anybody's said to me today, to be honest.
老实说 这是今天我听过最好听的话
Let's have a nice group hug, yeah? Come on, guys.
我们一起来抱抱吧 来吧 伙计们
Not for me. It's quite all right.
不用了 不客气
We can work up to that.
我们可以下次再说
For too long, we have been ruled by weak and feckless leaders
我们已经被软弱无能的领导统治太久
who promised peace but left us unprepared for war.
他们承诺会带来和平 却让我们对战争毫无准备
In the name of the king and queen!
以国王和王后之名
No! No! Today, together,
不 不 今天 我们要
we will take Akiridion-5's rightful place in the universe
一起将阿基里迪昂5号♥星长久以来的和平
as the superpower it always should have been.
作为其应有的优势
Full power restored. Camouflage holding.
恢复全部能量 维持伪装
Sorry for blaming you for the skeltegs.
抱歉 我之前把斯凯塔格怪在你头上
Even if you did bring them to this planet.
不过的确是你把它们带到这星球上的
Sorry for blaming you right back.
抱歉我也还击了
Even if you did bring them to school.
不过的确是你把它们带到学校的
Luug! Your intestinal fortitude saved the day.
卢格 今天你的勇气拯救了大家
You know, if I have to be stranded on a strange planet,
如果我非得被困在一个陌生的星球上
I'm glad it's with you, little brother.
我绝对会选你做伴 弟弟
And you, Luug.
还有你 卢格
Hey, how many Akiridions does it take to build a daxial array?
重建达克西阵列要多少阿基里迪昂人
It's impossible.
不可能的
We exploded skeltegs with a music machine, little brother.
我们用音乐机器炸飞了斯凯塔格 弟弟
Nothing is impossible on this planet.
这星球上没什么不可能的
In that case, it'll take two Akiridions.
那只要两个阿基里迪昂人
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表