剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表
Die, creeper!
受死吧 怪物
Quick! Your blue bubble thing. It'll shield their memory.
快点 你的蓝色泡泡 能保护他们的记忆
You possess the four arms of a royal.
你和王室一样有四只胳膊
Very perceptive, sir!
你的洞察力很敏锐 先生
You know, most Trolls see nobility and elegance in me.
大多数巨魔会觉得我很高贵典雅
This robot Lady's cooking is almost as good as yours, Jimbo.
这位机器人女士做的饭几乎和你的一样好吃 金博
Who's my little slugger?
谁是我的小小击球手啊
Later, we'll toss around the old pigskin.
等一下 我们会扔老猪皮
What do you say, champ?
你觉得呢 我的小小冠军
This is insane! Aliens are real.
这真是太疯狂了 真的有外星人
Akiridions.
阿基里迪昂人
Sorry. Akiridions are real.
抱歉 阿基里迪昂人是真的存在的
And your house is secretly a spaceship?
你们的房♥子实际上是艘宇宙飞船
I have a million questions.
我现在有一百万个问题
Ask away, Ms. Nunez.
问吧 努涅斯女士
Like, how does your house know my name?
比如你们的房♥子怎么知道我的名字
Wanna keep him.
想养他
Uh, but won't.
但是不行
Your blue thingy worked. Everyone remembers.
你的那蓝色宝贝起作用了 大家都记得
But now we need to un-loop time.
但现在我们得把时间循环解除
According to your description,
根据你的描述
the Troll appears to be carrying a Dekyon Charger.
巨魔似乎带着一个戴克永充电器
It's a device that recycles energy but not time.
可以反复用能量 但不能回复时间
Porgon is a trickster. He could use Troll magic to--
波尔贡是个魔术师 他能用巨魔魔法...
Oh, my gosh! It's like Blinky said.
我的天 就像布林奇说的
Porgon combined Troll magic and alien tech.
波尔贡把巨魔魔法和外星技术结合起来了
It's like mixing chocolate and peanut butter to make--
就像把巧克力和花生酱混合起来做...
A Nougat Nummy? Not just any Nougat Nummy, Jimbo.
牛轧糖 不仅仅是牛轧糖 金博
The Nougat Nummy of reset buttons.
重置按钮的牛轧糖
Your teeth of steel are fascinating.
你的钢牙很迷人
Do you use them to chomp your enemies?
你用他们咬你的敌人吗
When this Porgon attacks,
当波尔贡攻击的时候
he always goes after a component of the Daxial Array.
他总是想要得到达克西阵列的部件
Uh, what? If this Troll combines his magic
什么 如果这个巨魔把他的魔法和
with the subspace manifold, he could destroy time itself.
子空间结合 他能毁灭时间
We must destroy this device before Porgon can use it again.
我们必须在波尔贡能再次使用之前把那设备摧毁
Precisely. Yes, but we have to be careful.
的确 但我们必须小心点
The second Porgon feels threatened,
波尔贡一感受到威胁
he'll send us back to this morning.
他就会把我们送回今天早上
Wait, where did Aja go?
等等 阿贾去哪了
She left right before you said we should be careful.
她在你说要小心点之前就离开了
Give me the chocolate peanut butter device.
把那个巧克力花生黄油装置给我
Kleb!
该死
Sorry. I got carried away.
对不起 我冲动了
Yeah, you did, you knucklehead.
没错 你这个呆瓜
"Knucklehead"?
呆瓜
That is a fun word, but it does not sound like a nice one.
这个词真有趣 不过听上去不是什么好词
You can't just rush off into battle like that.
你不能就这么冲去战斗
I said I was sorry.
我说了对不起
You said you're training to be a warrior, but it takes patience.
你说你正在受训成为战士 但是那需要耐心
That is what Varvatos said!
瓦瓦托斯就是这么说的
I once rushed into a place called the Darklands by myself.
我曾经也一个人冲到了一个叫黑暗之地的地方
If my friends hadn't helped me,
要不是当初我的朋友来帮助我
a lot of people would've gotten hurt.
很多人都会因此受伤
You don't understand. My mama and papa did get hurt,
你不明白 我爸爸和妈妈已经受伤了
and now bounty hunters are after us.
现在赏金猎人在追杀我们
This is why I am training to be a warrior.
这就是我要成为战士的原因
This is why I cannot be patient.
这就是我不能有耐心的原因
I cannot lose anyone ever again.
我不能再失去任何人了
I don't think that's something we can control.
我觉得这是我们无法控制的
The King-in-waiting is correct.
王储说得对
No amount of training can prevent tragedy.
再多的训练也无法避免悲剧
And the Lake hunting boy is also correct.
这个叫雷克的男孩也说的对
You cannot vanquish our current foe yourself.
你无法单枪匹马消灭我们的敌人
What is your plan?
你有什么计划
You can't defeat Porgon
你得把波尔贡
without separating him from the Dekyon Charger.
和戴克永充电器分开才能打败他
Oh, sorry!
抱歉
If we attack right away, he'll panic and just restart the loop.
如果我们马上袭击 他会慌张并重启循环
But, Buttsnack Pepperjack, don't you want to do it?
但是 佩珀杰克 你不想帮我吗
We'll have to find a way to trick this Trickster Troll.
我们得想办法骗这个巨魔魔术师
It's what I know.
据我所知就是这样
When the transduction effect wears off,
转导效果消失时
that should provide quite the distraction.
应该能引开他的注意力
So will this.
这样应该也行
For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command.
以梅林的荣耀之名 白日由我统领
Oh, I want one!
我也想要一套
I knew it! Now!
我就知道 上
Finally, some excitement. Aplus!
终于有点刺♥激♥的了 A+
Glorious!
荣耀
Die time, Troll!
死吧 巨魔
Okay, boy. Fetch!
小子 接住
Got it.
拿到了
No. No!
不 不
A "Por-gone" Conclusion.
波尔贡推定
Thank Seklos!
谢天谢塞
Actual freaking monsters!
真正的怪物
Or do you prefer "Creatures"?
还是应该说"生物"
I wanna make sure I get my hashtag right.
我要确定带的标签没问题
Detective Scott to dispatch. Perimeter secure.
斯科特警探到达现场 封锁现场
We are on site.
我们在现场
Roger. What are you looking at? I honestly can't say.
收到 什么情况 我真的搞不清楚
All right. All of you, I wanna see both hands in the air.
所有人把两只手都举起来
Or, um, however many you have.
或者 你的所有手
Varvatos Vex should rip out this man's tongue
瓦瓦托斯·韦克斯要拔掉这个人的舌头
and flagellate him with the object of his own insolence.
十倍奉还他的傲慢
Get Councilwoman Nuez on the line.
帮我联络奴耶斯议员
Any ideas?
有什么主意吗
Other than Big Blue murdering our way out of this?
不然这个蓝色大块头就要杀出一条血路了
I might have a solution.
我可能有个办法
If I can initiate the self-destruct mechanism
如果我能启动戴克永充电器的
in the Dekyon Charger...
自毁机制
We're going to need the SWAT team...
我们需要特警队
...we can reset the day again. But this time,
我们能重新开始这一天 但这一次
the charger will be destroyed,
充电器会被摧毁
and your Troll menace will not find it.
你的巨怪坏蛋也不会得到了
But then, today will never have happened.
不过这样今天就是永远没发生过了
Which means...
也就是说
we never become friends.
我们从来没有成为过朋友
Fear not.
不要怕
Fate will no doubt reunite us all in due course.
命运会给我们安排好重逢的
The truest of friendships have the power to transcend
真正的友谊能够跨越
both time and space.
时间和空间
Tell them this is an emergency. Hey!
告诉他们是紧急情况
Oh, no, you don't!
不行
You've played your last trick, Porgon.
你的花招耍完了 波尔贡
And the winner is... Steve Palchuk...
获胜者是 史蒂夫·帕尔丘克
...for his traffic cone volcano.
他的交通锥标火山
All right, are we done here? Good.
好了 完事了吗 很好
In your face, Pepperjack!
吃瘪吧 佩珀杰克
Yeah! Who's the king? Oh, kleb!
谁是王 该死
I'm the king. I'm the king of science,
我是王 我是科学之王
and I blinded you with science.
我用科学打败了你
Hey, at least one person on this planet
至少这星球上有一个人
will always appreciate your genius.
永远知道你的天才之处
I'm talking about me, you knucklehead.
我说的是我 呆瓜
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry you had to miss warrior training.
抱歉让你错过了战士训练
That's all right. For some reason, I think I can be patient.
没关系 不知道为什么 我觉得我可以很有耐心
Sorry, there.
抱歉
剧集 | 天外三侠:世外桃源的传说(2018) | 导航列表