剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
妮娜
Nina.
不
Oh God.
妮娜!
Nina!
妮娜
Nina.
不!
Honey!
不!
No! No!
醒醒
Wake up.
这是几分钟前从公♥司♥发来的
A few minutes ago,
the company sent us this.
(沉船)
“沉船”?
"Sink ship"?
我们试过建立联♥系♥ 没有回应
We tried to re-establish contact,
to no avail.
船长
Captain.
还有别的情况
That isn't the only thing.
我从没见过这种事
I've never seen anything like it.
我不知道为什么
但船上所有的罗盘都是这样
I have no idea why, but every single
compass on board is acting like this.
在普罗米修斯号♥上发生了什么?
What happened on the Prometheus?
为什么你们只找到了那个男孩?
Why is that boy the only one you found?
NETFLIX 剧集
(普罗米修斯号♥)
(克尔贝鲁斯号♥)
(男孩)
整艘船都空无一人?
The whole ship was empty?
你们在船上没有发现任何人?
You didn't find anyone on board?
除了那个男孩就没别人了?
Nobody except that boy?
估计他们都死了?
Reckon they're dead?
什么东西能杀掉1000多个人?
What can kill more than 1,000 people?
通常杀人的会是什么?另一些人
What normally kills people. Other people.
或者是狼
Or maybe wolves.
狼你个头啊?
Fucking wolves?
你知道要杀死那么多人
需要多少匹狼吗?
Do you know how many wolves
it would take to kill that many people?
也许一匹巨狼?
Maybe one giant wolf?
你这辈子见过几匹巨狼?
How many giant wolves
you seen in your life?
而且你那匹巨狼为什么要留他活口?
Why did it keep him alive,
that giant wolf of yours?
它为什么不杀那个男孩?
Why didn't it kill the boy?
-也许是他
-谁?
-Maybe it's him.
-Who?
那个男孩
The boy.
也许他就是那匹狼
Maybe he's the wolf.
也许他是那匹狼?
我都不知道该怎么接话了
Maybe he's the wolf?
I don't even know where to begin.
他是唯一的幸存者 还能有什么解释…
He's the only survivor.
What other explanation could…
你 奥莱克!
You, Olek!
船长
Captain.
去看看我们的煤仓里还有多少煤
Find out how much coal
is in the bunker still.
我刚刚让你做的事 不要告诉任何人
And don't say a word. Not to anybody.
我正在找你呢
I was actually looking for you.
那个男孩开口了吗?
The boy, did he speak?
没有
No.
为什么会有人把他锁在那里面?
Why did someone lock him in?
我们搜遍了整艘船 上面没人
We searched the ship. There was no one.
这样一来 信♥号♥♥是谁发的?
是谁把他锁起来的?
But who sent the signal?
And who locked him in?
我不知道
I don't know.
在普罗米修斯号♥上 有没有什么…?
On the Prometheus, was there anything…?
你们有没有遇到什么奇怪的事?
Did you experience anything strange?
你说的奇怪是什么意思?
What do you mean by strange?
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
听到什么?
Hear what?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不用担心那艘船上发生的事
Don't be afraid of what happened
over there on the other ship.
我们的主会保护我们的
Our Lord will protect us.
大家一起祈祷吧
Let us all pray.
主啊 在黑暗势力
猖獗的世界里 请与我们同在
Be with us, Lord, in a world
where the powers of darkness are strong.
不要让黑暗的巨浪靠近我们
Don't let the waves of darkness
close around us.
在我们缺乏忍♥耐力
Have mercy on us
和坚毅勇气时 请主怜悯我们
when we lack endurance and fortitude.
当我们
Strengthen us
深陷忧虑与恐惧中时 请赐我们力量
when we are trapped by worry and fear.
噢 圣灵啊
O Holy Lord,
请保佑我们不受邪灵
may we be protected from evil
以及这世间的虚伪所侵蚀
and all the falseness of the world.
让您的神灵引领我们
Let your spirit light up before us
以我们的灵魂为证
证明我们是您的子民
and testify with our own
that we are yours.
这样一来
即使黑暗也能成为我们的光明
So even darkness will become light for us.
当您与我们同在
When you are together with us,
什么都伤害不了我们
then nothing shall harm us,
亲爱的主
our Lord.
真抱歉
I'm, um… I'm really sorry.
这是你的客舱吗?
Is this your cabin?
我无意叨扰 但我听到里面有声音
I didn't mean to intrude,
but I could hear noises inside.
听起来好像有人在幽咽
It sounded like someone was whimpering.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔索拉斯
Daniel Solace.
我是你的…
I'm your…
邻居
neighbor.
莫拉富兰克林
Maura Franklin.
我们之前见过吗?你看起来有点眼熟
Have we met before?
You look somehow familiar.
我想没有
I don't think so.
我给你带了点吃的
I've brought you some food.
你不想跟我说说发生了什么事吗?
Don't you want to tell me what happened?
是谁把你锁在了那个柜子里?
Who locked you in that cabinet?
其他乘客去哪了?
Where are all the passengers?
拜托 跟我说说吧
Please, talk to me.
这是什么?
What is this?
他们在那艘船上
只找到一个男孩 这也太奇怪了
It’s odd, though,
that all they found was
a single boy on the ship.
他肯定很寂寞
All on his own.
我为他感到难过
I feel so sad for him.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you?
等我们到了美国 他要怎么办?
What is he going to do
once we get to America?
他要自己一个人生活吗?
Is he going to live on his own?
在那里上学?
Go to school?
我想了很多
I've been thinking.
等我们去到美国
我会说服母亲和父亲让我完成学业
When we get to America, I'll convince
Mother and Father to let me finish school.
他们永远不会同意的
They won't allow that.
我们得帮忙建教堂
We need to help them build the church.
在我看来 上帝给了我们一个使命
就像他对母亲和父亲那样
But the way I see it,
we get our calling handed down from God,
like Mother and Father.
我觉得上帝希望我能成为一名医生
为此我需要先完成学业
I think God decided I should be a doctor,
and that I need to finish school.
你知道你的使命是什么吗?
Do you know what your calling is?
继续去烦托芙
Go annoy Tove, okay?
要么玩你的洋娃娃
要么就做你平常做的那些事吧
Play with your doll
or whatever else you usually do.
你什么时候变得这么无趣了?
Since when are you such a bore?
你可真难找啊
You're a difficult man to find.
我希望你收下它
I want you to have this.
给你的
My treat.
克雷斯特?
Krester?
克雷斯特?
Krester?
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表