剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
Yes.
你是否觉得说谎是一种罪孽?
So you think telling a lie is a sin?
Is that true?
那你是否同意
一个人应该为其罪孽受到惩罚?
And you agree
that one should be punished for a sin?
-我不知道 对不起 我不知道
-等等
-I don't know what I can do. Please.
-Wait. Wait.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen. Listen to me.
我相信我们能在这件事上达成协议!
We can find an agreement!
We can come to an agreement
and settle this!
你儿子偷了我的东西
Your son stole something from me.
现在他却还在撒谎
-No.
-And now he's lying about it.
我不能让毫无价值的人
在我的土地上为我工作
I can't have folk farming for me
on my own land who don't have any values.
你指染了我儿子 夺走了他的清白
You touched my son
and took his innocence.
现在我也要
从你们所有人身上拿点东西
And now I take something
from all of you in return.
对不起
No, we're sorry.
我求求你
I'm begging.
托芙!我听到你在尖叫
Tove! I heard you screaming.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
怎么了?
What's going on? What happened?
怎么了?
What is it?
这是血吗?托芙?
Are you hurt? Tove?
All right.
你可能不会相信 但我很抱歉
You won't believe me,
but… I do feel sorry.
为所有的事
For everything.
所有的事?真的吗?
You're sorry? For what?
你为身为一个骗子感到抱歉吗?
You sorry that you betrayed my trust?
你为告发我是逃兵而感到抱歉吗?
That you turned me into a damned deserter?
好了…
Well…
你得到你想要的了
You got what you wanted.
这一点你说错了
That's where you're wrong.
我没有得到我想要的
I didn't get what I wanted.
我得到的是我应得的
I got what I deserved.
我脑子里有个东西
There's this thing in my head.
我可能只剩几天可活了
I bet I only have a few days left.
所以我得去美国 那里有医生
That's why I need to go to America.
There's a doctor there.
他会尝试做手术 把那个东西拿出来
He's going to try to operate,
cut this thing out.
他从来没在活人身上那么做过
Hasn't done it
on someone who's still alive before.
但世事难料
But who cares at this point?
看吧?你的愿望成真了
See? Your wish is now reality.
你唯一想要的就是看着我死
All you wanted was to see me dead.
命运已经帮你完成心愿了
Fate is taking care of that for you now.
它重新启动了
It's working again.
我们成功了
We did it.
它动了
It works.
他们成功了
They did it.
他们成功了!它重新动起来了!
They did it! It's moving again!
-谁在掌舵?
-嗯?
Who's steering the ship?
Huh?
之前离开的那个人
他不是应该在这里掌舵吗?
The other man who left us here,
shouldn't he be steering the ship?
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
北纬43…
Forty-three degrees north…
我们必须弄清楚怎么驾驶这艘船
Figure out how to steer this.
北纬43 西经53
Forty-three degrees north,
53 degrees west.
这里 在这里有陆地
Here. There's land here.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
你一定是在开玩笑
You must be kidding.
你想通过阅读学会驾驶一艘船?
You're going to learn
how to steer this thing by reading a book?
这行不通的
It's not going to work.
所有的书页上都写满了它
All the pages are covered in it.
上面只有这句话
That one phrase.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
“希望你的咖啡在现实
"May your coffee kick in,
生效前
先起作用”
before reality does."
你违反了协议
You broke protocol.
情况失控了
The situation got out of hand.
还要多久?
How much longer?
转移大约需要48小时
Approximately 48 hours for the transfer.
那个男孩呢?
And the boy?
找到他
Find him.
我们需要那个金字塔
We need the pyramid.
你知道这个项目
成功与否事关重大吧?
You know how much depends
on the success of this project.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
人们对现实熟视无睹
People are oblivious to reality.
他们只看得到自己想看的东西
They only see what they want to see.
被自己思想的局限所禁锢
Imprisoned by their mind's restrictions.
他们只需要…
When all they have to do…
转变一下视角…
is shift their perspective…
就能看清事物的全貌
to see the full scope of things.
我们已经搜遍了整座房♥子
We searched
the whole goddamn hospital.
他不在这里
He's not here.
那是什么?
What is that?
之前还没有的
This wasn't here before.
住手!不要再靠近它了
Stop! Don't get any closer to it.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我跟着你们来的
I followed you.
你在替他做事 你在替我父亲做事
You're working for him.
You are working for my father.
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
你不记得我是谁了吗?
Don't you remember who I am?
站住!
Stop!
待在原地
Stay where you are.
我们时间不多了 它在不断蔓延
We don't have much time. It's spreading.
你知道发生了什么事?
You know what's going on?
过来!
Move!
莫拉 求你了 你必须想起来
Maura, please, you have to remember.
快走!
Move!
继续走
Keep moving.
我不会再让这种事发生了
I'm not gonna let this happen again.
我不会再一次离开你
I'm not gonna leave you again.
进去!
Get in there!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你对他做了什么?
What have you done with him?
我不希望发生这种事的
I didn't want this to happen.
我可以解释 给我个解释的机会
I can explain.
Just give me a chance to explain.
你是谁?
Who are you?
求你了 你必须…
-Please, you have to--
-Stay where you are.
待在原地
看看我
Look at me.
你不知道我是谁吗?
Don't you know who I am?
是我啊 丹尼尔
It's me, Daniel.
12年前我们结了婚
We got married 12 years ago.
你说谎!
You're lying!
这是他的把戏之一!
你在替我父亲做事!
This is one of his games!
You're working for my father!
求你了 我知道你知道的!
你看看周围!
Please, I know that you know!
Look around you!
这些不是真的!全都不是真的!
This isn't real! None of this is real!
你必须想起来
You have to remember.
那个东西 把它放下
That thing, drop it.
进去
Get in there.
快进去!
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表