剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
艾达!
Ada!
艾达!
Ada!
艾达!
Ada!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
这一点也不好玩 我们该回家了
This is not funny.
We need to get home now.
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
抓到你了
Found you.
醒醒
Wake up.
什么都没有 没有回音
Nothing. Not one response.
那个男孩在哪里?
Where's the boy?
男孩在哪里?
Where is the boy?
我妈妈说得对
My mother was right.
就是因为那个男孩!他们全都死了!
The boy is the cause!
The reason they're all dead!
克雷斯特和艾达…!
Krester and Ada!
这是怎么回事?
What's happening?
男孩在哪里?
Where's the boy?
托芙 安静
Tove, stop.
我不知道
-I don't know.
-Look.
听着 我们身处大海深处
We're in the middle of the ocean,
and the engine is down.
现在引擎又停了
如果我们不能让它重新运转起来
If we don't get it up and running again,
大家就全都要葬身此地了
then we're all going to die out here.
他说得对
He's right.
我们需要找到陆地
We need to find land.
我们必须分头行事
We have to split up.
奥莱克 弗朗茨
Olek, Franz.
去引擎室 把引擎发动起来
The engine room. Fire up the furnaces.
你们需要帮助
You'll need help.
把男人们带到引擎室去
Take the men with you.
两位牧师 你们和他待在一起
The two priests, you stay with him.
告诉他们电报机怎么用
-Show them how the telegraph works.
-I don't want to go.
他想干嘛?
我们要发一个有我们坐标的求救信♥号♥♥
We'll send a distress signal
with our coordinates.
我们需要搜寻幸存者
We need to search for survivors.
威尔逊夫人 这件事由你负责
Mrs. Wilson, you're in charge of that.
把女人们都带上
Take the women with you.
-克蕾曼丝?
-我不知道
-Clémence?
-I'll be all right.
现在没事了
It's okay now.
富兰克林小姐
你帮我一起找那个男孩
And Miss Franklin,
you will help me find the boy.
如果大家想活下去 就得彼此信任
If we want to survive this,
we need to trust each other.
NETFLIX 剧集
(金字塔)
你为什么不告诉他们?
Why didn't you tell them?
关于我父亲的事?
About my father?
你可以告诉他们的
You could have told them.
你为什么不告诉他们 不知为何
我就是“普罗米修斯号♥”的船长?
Why didn't you tell them
I was somehow captain of the Prometheus?
这些全都说不通
None of this makes sense.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没把我当疯子
For not thinking I'm crazy.
我们还是走吧
We'd better get going.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
有人吗?
Anyone there?
有人吗?
Anyone here?
有人吗?
Hello?
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
妈妈?
Mother?
什么?
What?
我想我听到了些声音
I thought I heard something.
现在你相信我了 不是吗?
You believe me now. Don't you?
全都是真的
It's all real.
你是天选之人
You are chosen.
妈妈 别说了
Mother. Stop.
也许我们分头找会比较快
It'll be faster if we split up.
你们两个去那边 我们走这边
You two go down there. We'll go down here.
那是什么东西?
What is that thing?
好奇怪 之前还没有
It wasn't here before. I know it.
什么?那是什么?
Then how'd it get there?
拜托谁能解释一下
现在究竟是什么情况吗?
Could someone here please explain
what on Earth's happening?
我以前从没见过这样的东西
Never seen anything like it in my life.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
住手!
Stop!
别碰它
Don't touch it.
我们不知道它是什么 或它有什么用
We don't know what it is, or what it does.
够了 我想下船
Enough.
I want to get off this ship.
他把我带到了那下面 然后就消失了
He took me down there,
then he disappeared.
也许你说得对
Maybe you were right.
这也许是某种梦境
Maybe this is some kind of dream.
那这是谁的梦呢?
Well, who's dreaming it then?
你的还是我的?
You or me?
我们在哪里?你之前来过这儿吗?
Where are we?
Have you been here before?
这儿看起来像是我长大的地方
但感觉又不太一样
It looks like the place where I grew up,
but it feels… different.
这怎么可能?
How is this even possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
但那边那幢建筑
But that building over there,
它是属于我父亲的
it belongs to my father.
你觉得他在那里?
You think he's there?
那个男孩?
The boy?
(克尔贝鲁斯号♥)
这里没人
No one's here.
浪费时间
It was a waste of time.
预期什么时候?
How many months now?
那个…
The…
宝宝?
The… The baby?
什么时候?
When are you due?
两个月
Two months.
我一直都很想要孩子
I always wanted children.
很多的孩子
Lots of children.
直到我姐姐生了她的头两个孩子
Until my sister started having them.
老实说 他们还挺烦人的
They're quite annoying, to be honest.
不过 好吧…
But, well…
我猜这和你小时候
非常渴望的那些东西一样
I suppose it's just part of the whole
fantasy life that you're told to expect.
坠入爱河
Fall in love.
结婚 生子
Get married. Have children.
但现实总是
Things in life end up being nothing like
what you had imagined.
和你的设想背道而驰
我很钦佩你
I admire you.
你看起来是那么坚强
You seem so strong.
那么自♥由♥
So free.
我觉得很荒谬
I feel ridiculous.
你知道大家怎么说的吗?
Do you know what they say?
男人发明了裙子和高跟鞋
They say that men invented
dresses and shoes with high heels
这样女人就无法逃走了
so that women can't run away.
我一点都不喜欢这样
Is it supposed to look like this?
好吧 我们必须把两边的火都生起来
Listen. We have to light the fire
on both sides.
从这里开始 来吧
Start here. Come on.
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表