剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
不用
No.
(2105)
(弗吉妮娅)
住手
Stop.
你不用那样 我想要的不是那个
I'm not here for that, so please don't.
我只是想在这儿待一会儿
I'd just like to stay here for a while.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
一切总是事与愿违
Things never work out the way you imagine.
我此生想要的就是这样
For my whole life, this is all I wanted.
头等舱
First class.
锦衣华服
Beautiful clothes.
我觉得自己值得一段不同的人生
I believed that I deserved to have it all.
但这些都不重要了
But none of that matters anymore.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
它从来都不会持续太久的
This shouldn't be too long.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我们离开普罗米修斯号♥后
你一句话都没说过
You haven't said a word
since we left the Prometheus.
最好别告诉任何人我们刚刚去了哪里
Best not to tell anyone where we were.
还不止这几个
They aren't the only ones.
我们在船员舱又发现了三具尸体
We found another three bodies
in the crew quarters.
就和那个小女孩一样
All the same as the little girl.
没有血迹
No blood.
没有淤伤
No marks or bruises.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你是大副
You're the first mate.
你必须接管这艘船
You must take command of the ship.
你自己也说过的 那艘船有问题
You said it yourself.
There's something wrong
with the other boat.
有东西把那里的人全杀了
现在同样的事正在这里上演着
Something killed everyone on that vessel,
and now people are dying here.
公♥司♥为什么要我们弄沉那艘船?
How come we didn't sink it
when they told us to?
也许他们不希望
那艘船上的什么东西跑下来
Whatever the hell is on that ship,
I think it should stay on it.
你听到船长的话了
You heard the captain.
我们等着
We wait.
我知道你们在想些什么
Here's what you're all thinking.
我知道你们觉得自己被忽视了
You think you're being overlooked
受到了不公平的对待
and treated badly.
但不仅仅你们是如此
Yes, but you're not the only ones.
我们船上的人正像苍蝇一样大批死去
Now people are dying,
dropping like flies on our ship.
而船长做了什么?
And what does our good captain do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我认为我们应该战斗
I say we rise up.
对!
Yeah!
让克尔贝鲁斯号♥重回正轨
And set the Kerberos
back on course.
谁愿和我一起战斗?
Who will come fight?
很好 把枪分发下去
Good. Unpack the guns.
嘿!你 奥莱克!
Hey! You, Olek!
在他去警告船长之前拦住他!
Grab him
before he warns the captain!
这他妈就是哗变!
This is a fucking mutiny!
荒谬至极!
This is insane!
看来这次旅程终究没按你的计划进行
This trip isn't turning out
the way either of us expected it to.
这边
This way.
拉米罗
Ramiro.
你不会相信现在发生了什么事
You won't believe what's happening.
大家拿起了武器
They're all armed now.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
你没听到我刚刚说的吗?
Did you hear what I told you?
要发生哗变了 他们要推♥翻♥船长
They're preparing a mutiny.
Overthrowing the captain.
我们要去美国了
We're going to America.
你是和他在一起吗?
Were you with him?
天啊 拉米罗
你听起来就像个满怀嫉妒的怨妇
Jesus, Ramiro.
You sound like some jealous housewife.
你听到我说的话了吗?
我们得偿所愿了
You understand what I'm saying?
他们要调转船头了
They're going to turn the boat around,
like we wanted.
也许我已经不再想要那样了
I don't want to turn around now.
你是来例假了吗?
Your period early or what?
你有认真对待过任何事吗?
Can't you try to be serious for once?
你总是让我觉得自己低你一等
You just…
You constantly treat me like I'm nothing.
I feel worthless.
觉得所有一切都是我的错
It's like what we did,
like all of this, was…
It's like what happened is on me,
but no, it isn't.
但事实并非如此
是你
It's on you.
我做的一切都是你的错
You are the one to blame
for everything I did.
这一切本来都不会发生的
None of this would have ever happened.
You and I, we wouldn't have happened.
你和我本来永远不会开始的
安格尔 看在上帝的份上
Ángel, my God.
我杀了一个人
A man's dead 'cause of me.
我他妈夺走了一条人命
I… I killed him.
I actually took someone's fucking life.
而现在 我还穿着他的衣服
Now I'm wearing his clothes,
'cause you weren't able.
这全都是因为你
因为你控制不了你自己!
Because… Because you have no self-control.
你怎么能这样?
How the fuck can you be this way?
你答应过我 你会改的
You promised you'd change.
江山易改 本性难移
Nobody can make you
into a thing that you're not.
我就是我
I am who I am.
而你就是你
And you are who you are.
没有任何事能改变这一点
And nothing more.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去做正确的事
I'm doing the right thing.
我要去提醒船长
I'm going to warn the captain.
(普罗米修斯号♥乘客名单)
(莫拉富兰克林小姐)
这雾气很奇怪 不是吗?
Odd, this fog, isn't it?
感觉就像是
有人故意把它送到这里一样
Almost as if someone
had sent it here on purpose,
为了阻止那个疯子把我们拖回欧洲
to stop that madman
dragging us all back to Europe.
我不认为他疯了
I don't think he's mad.
你同意他返航的决定?
You agree with him
turning the ship around?
我只是觉得我能理解他经历了些什么
I just think I understand
what he's been through.
他失去了他挚爱的一切
He lost everything he loves.
他是个千疮百孔的人
他的判断力被过去的经历蒙蔽了
He's a deeply hurt man whose judgment
has been clouded by his past experiences.
我也失去了某人
I lost someone too.
回船舱锁好门
Lock yourself in the cabin.
我跟你说过 大家不会坐以待毙的
I told you, people aren't going
to sit still and just let it happen.
拉米罗神父?
Father Ramiro?
他们想把船重新调头开往美国
They're on their way
to make you turn around, back to the US.
他们都有枪
And they have guns.
我不明白你在说些什么
I can't let them do that.
我们要把船重新调转方向
We're turning the ship.
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表