剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
-别动!
-不要!
-Hey!
-No!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他往这边走了
He went this way.
把他找出来
Find him.
那个毛贼在哪里?
Where is that damn vermin?
你怎么了?
Are you all right?
我不该来这儿的
I shouldn't be here.
你可以留下
You may stay.
我是说 等找你的人离开后再走
I mean, until whoever
is looking for you is gone.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我以前见过这种情况
I've seen this before.
不配掌权的人获得了权力
A grab for power always ends badly.
这从来不会有好结果的
You can't lead without earning it.
我要去把船长放出来
I need to help the captain.
哲罗姆
Jérôme.
我帮你
I'm going to help you.
那个黑人 他去哪儿了?
The Black man. Where was he going?
你有没有帮他?
Were you helping him?
Huh?
没有
No.
如果你撒谎…
If you're lying to us, I swear…
没事的 他是我们这边的
Everything's all right.
He's on the right side.
你根本不知道自己做了些什么
You have no idea
what you've done.
我们现在就像
坐在一个即将爆♥炸♥的火♥药♥桶上一样
We're sitting on a powder keg,
and it's on the verge of exploding.
船上有1500多个人
There are over 1,500 people on board.
天知道他们来自多少个不同的国家
Travelers here from all these nations.
你刚刚给他们全都派了枪
And now a dangerous lot of them have guns.
我们还有五天才能靠岸
We have five days before we reach land.
在那之前 我们必须满足他们的要求
Until then, we give them what they want.
什么要求?
And what is that, exactly?
解释为何不断有人死去
They want to know
what's been killing them.
那个男孩
The child.
查看所有船舱!
Check all cabins!
嘿 你
Hey, you.
看这边!他们在哪里?
他不在这儿
这边!
Over here!
那男孩在哪儿?
Where is the boy?
开门!
Open the door!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
出来
Come out now!
开门!
Open the door!
过来
Come on.
-开门!
-来这边
-Open up!
-Over here.
那男孩在哪里?
Where is the boy?
(2109)
喂 这是什么情况?
What… What's happening here?
你们在找什么?
What are you looking for?
喂 不行 把它放下
克雷斯特 让他把它放回去
Hey, that isn't yours!
Krester, tell that guy to drop my watch.
他怎么会知道你的名字?
How does he know who you are?
克雷斯特?
Krester?
真希望他带走的是你 而不是艾达
I wish He'd taken you, not Ada.
我们继续吧
Move on.
克雷斯特
Krester.
这些暗格 普罗米修斯号♥上也有
These shafts,
they were also on the Prometheus.
它们有何用处?
What are they for?
你为什么不告诉我
这究竟是怎么回事?
Why don't you tell me
what's going on here?
你待在这里 我得找到船长
Stay here. I need to find the captain.
你是怎么做到的?
How… How did you do that?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
把船长找出来
Find the captain.
我们是你们这边的
We're with you. We're on your side.
我们想弄一艘救生船
离开克尔贝鲁斯号♥
We're trying
to get to one of the lifeboats,
get off the Kerberos.
也许我能修好
普罗米修斯号♥上的电报机 向外求救
Maybe I can fix the telegraph
on the Prometheus and call for help.
如果能弄到一艘救生船
They'll be hunted if they stay.
They have a better chance over there.
或许我们真的能离开这艘船
逃上普罗米修斯号♥
-我帮您
-我也是
-Lead the way.
-I'll come with you too.
这边
This way.
克蕾曼丝?
Clémence?
(吕西恩)
那男孩也不在这边
The boy isn't here either.
来这边看看
Keep looking!
把他和其他人关在一起
Lock him in with the others.
艾克 我一直在找你
Eyk. I've been looking for you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
这里发生了什么事?
What's going on here?
你对普罗米修斯号♥了解多少?
What do you know about the Prometheus?
别再说谎了
And stop lying.
-弗朗茨!
-滚开
-Franz!
-You, step aside.
我叫你滚开!
Out of the way! Step aside!
嘿!
Hey!
想都别想
Don't try anything.
听着
Please.
我们只想要那个男孩
We just want the kid.
再无其他
That's all.
男孩
Boy.
不要
No.
不行 你要做什么?
No. No, no, no. What are you doing?
-这样是不对的
-别动!
The boy's innocent.
不!哲罗姆!不!
No! Jérôme! No!
不!哲罗姆 不!
No! No! No!
带那个男孩走!
不!哲罗姆 不!
Get up! Jérôme, no! Jérôme, no!
不!哲罗姆!
No! Jérôme!
吕西恩?
Lucien?
我怎么会在这里?
What's happening?
我这是在哪里?
Where are we?
看来我下手比我想的更重
Hit you a bit harder than I planned to.
这是什么情况?
Why am I in here?
放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out of here!
我做不到
I'm afraid I can't.
我现在可以成为别的人了
I can be someone else now.
我会以新的身份回到法国
Return to France as someone new.
作为一名中尉
A lieutenant.
你背叛了我
You bastard.
我们曾是朋友啊
We were friends.
我一到部队
就会告诉他们去哪里找你
Once I get to command,
I'll tell them where to find you,
我会告诉他们你是个逃兵
and I'll tell them you're a deserter.
你觉得他们会信谁?
Who do you think they'll believe?
给 拿着这个
This is for you.
拿着它
Go on. Take it.
你可以用它在监狱里跟人交换
You can trade it in prison.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
为什么一切会再次重来?
Why is this happening again?
对不起 我的朋友
I'm sorry, my friend.
真的
I mean it.
你们要做什么?
You'd help them?
克雷斯特 你是不是也疯了?
Krester, you've gone mad too?
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表