剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
我爱你
I love you.
永远不要忘记
Never forget.
我希望这一刻成为永恒
I wish this moment would last forever.
它就在这里
It's right there.
储存在你的记忆中
Stored in your memory.
不是你告诉我的吗?
一个人的全部现实
Weren't you the one to tell me
that one's whole reality
其实就在大脑之中吗?
is actually inside one's mind?
都在里面了
It's all there.
你、我、这一切
You, me, this.
永远留在你的大脑里
Inside your brain forever.
我跟你说的 你居然都听进去了
You actually listen
when I tell you things.
听是听了
Listen, yes.
但我不认同
Agree, no.
现实可远不止大脑周围放射的神经元
Reality is more than neurons
firing around in your brain.
现实不是内在的东西
Reality is not what's on the inside.
而是外面发生的事
It's what's happening on the outside.
是这个
It's this.
还有这个
And this.
但如果没有头脑去体验
这些都不会存在啊
But none of this would exist
if it weren't for the mind
to experience it.
再往远了说 可能这些根本就不存在
And, going a step further,
it actually might not exist at all.
所以 我们永远不知道
大脑中的刺♥激♥成因
So we'll never know whether the stimuli
in our brain are caused by
是现实还是现实的构想
a reality or a construct of one.
你是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
You're a hopeless romantic.
不管现实是不是构想 反正我饿了
Constructed reality or not, I'm starving.
莫拉
Maura.
永远不要忘记
Never forget.
绝对不要忘
Never ever.
启动关闭程序
Initiating shutdown.
莫拉?
Maura?
莫拉?
Maura?
醒醒
Wake up.
莫拉 是你吗?
Maura, is that you?
Maura, let me out of here!
莫拉 放我出去!
关闭程序已经启动了
The shutdown has started.
没时间了 很快所有人都会再次死去
We don't have much time
before everyone will die again.
我的装置呢?
Where is my device?
莫拉!
Maura!
我求求你!
I beg you!
求你了!
Please!
我需要那个装置 求你了!
I need my device. Please!
莫拉!
Maura!
NETFLIX 剧集
(风暴)
(《觉醒》凯特肖邦著)
(1011)
我们就要翻船了
We're going to capsize.
这种风暴 没人能活着躲过
We'll never survive this.
我们得找到船长!
We need to find the captain!
我们没人会开船!
None of us know
how to steer a ship in a storm!
这是上帝的复仇
This is God's revenge.
若上帝真的存在并且创造了这一切
那上帝一定是疯了
If God exists and He created this,
He must be a madman.
我们得提醒轮机舱的人
We better warn the others down below.
机舱 轮机舱?
Right. They're down by the engine.
对 船员们还在那里
Yes, a few were on the crew too.
那个野蛮人 他会知道该怎么做
That brute is with them.
He'll know what to do.
你什么意思?
You think so?
还找不找船长了?
We found the captain? Hell no.
这太离谱了!
This is ridiculous!
Can someone tell us what we should do?
谁能告诉我们现在该怎么办?
我们得找到船长
We need to find the captain.
还有富兰克林小姐
And Miss Franklin.
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling unwell?
只是有点晕船
Don't worry about me.
仅此而已
I'm just seasick.
赶快!得找个人来驾驶船只!
Enough of this!
We need to find somebody
to steer this boat.
到底说完了没?
Are we done talking now or what?
快点!
Hurry!
你不来吗?
-What about you?
-Just find Miss Franklin.
赶紧找到富兰克林小姐
我没事
I'll be fine.
这不是真的
What if…
喂!
Hey!
我在找船长 你见过他吗?
I'm looking for the captain.
Have you seen him?
我以为他和你在一起
I thought he was with you.
船长在哪里?
Where is the captain?
-我以为他已经回到船上了
-回到船上?
-I thought he was back on the ship.
-Back on the ship?
他走了吗?
Was he gone?
我是说 我以为他回到舰桥上了
I meant,
I thought he'd returned to the bridge.
你找到那个男孩了吗?
The boy, did you find him?
富兰克林小姐
Miss Franklin.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
大家都在哪里?
Where is everyone?
他们去找船长了
They're looking for the captain.
-他不在这里?
-不在
-He's not here?
-No.
-这是什么?
-如果我是你 就不会碰它
-What is this?
-I wouldn't touch it if I were you.
其实 我还希望你能告诉我这是什么
Actually, I was hoping
you could tell me what it is.
我从没见过这样的东西
I have never seen anything like it.
我觉得我会死
I think I'm gonna die.
-我们都会死!
-你不会死的
-We're all gonna die!
-You're not.
没有人会死 就当做了个恶梦
No one is going to die.
Just think of it all as a bad dream.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
也许他恢复记忆了
Maybe he's back in his memory.
等等
Please, wait. Wait.
不 富兰克林小姐
No, Miss Franklin.
拜托 别离开我!
No, please, please, don't leave me!
(距关闭还有43分11秒…
43分10秒…43分09秒)
你在哪里 小耗子?
Come on. Where are you, you little rat?
艾克?
Eyk?
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我在找艾克拉尔森
I'm looking for Eyk. Eyk Larsen.
你迷路了吗?
Have you gotten lost?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你没事吧?
Do you feel well?
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
你迷路了吗?
Have you gotten lost?
你没事吧?
Do you feel well?
有什么事吗?你迷路了吗?
Can I help you?
你没事吧?
Do you feel well?
有什么事吗?你迷路了吗?
Can I help you? Have you gotten lost?
你没事吧?
Do you feel well?
现在 船就要沉了
That's it. We're going to sink.
他当然想惩罚我们
Of course He wants to punish us.
你的上帝
Your God,
从不宽恕
He's not so forgiving.
他既疯狂又残忍♥
He is cruel and crazy.
神父 这对你没有好处
This won't do any good, Father.
这种地方的水不会淹死你
It won't matter if you're drowning.
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表