剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表
if things truly are how they appear.
我们都在沉睡 无法觉察事物的本质
We're in a slumber,
unaware of the true nature of things.
有天晚上 她跑来跟我说:
One evening she came to me and said,
“如果柏拉图的主张是真的
"If it's true what Plato argues,
那我们怎么知道
某个东西是否是真实的?
then how do we know if anything is real?"
我们怎么知道真正的现实
"How do we know that the actual reality
不是存在于我们当下的生活之外?”
isn't outside the life we're living?"
这对她那个年纪的女孩来说
是个相当了不起的想法
It was a mighty big thought
for a girl her age.
我看着她 问:“那不就是上帝吗?
I looked at her and asked her,
"Isn't that what God is?"
我们这个现实的造物主?”
"The creator of our reality?"
她想了一下
She thought about it for a moment.
然后回答道:
And then she answered,
“但这样一来
只有上帝生活的世界才是真实的
"But then it's the world
God is living in that's real
我们都只是他的娃娃屋而已
and we are just his doll's house."
那又是谁创造了上帝?
"And then again, who created God?"
这难道不就永远没有尽头了吗?”
"Doesn't it go on endlessly?"
在某种程度上 这里就是一个娃娃屋
In a way, this here is a doll's house.
而且它是为你而建的
And it was built for you.
你骗人
You're lying.
那是你父亲想让你相信的
That's what your father
wants you to believe.
但他一直在骗你
But he has been lying to you.
他们俩都是
They both have.
但有一个方法可以离开这里
But there is a way out of here.
而你母亲掌握着那把钥匙
And your mother has the key.
(醒醒)
门 那些门去哪儿了?
The doors, they all disappeared.
门都不见了
There are no doors.
Where the hell did they go?
它们去哪里了?
有道门
There's one there.
快点 这边
Over there!
不!
No!
喂 喂 你!
Hey. Hey you!
请等等我!
Please wait for me!
来吧!
Let's go!
等等我
Wait for me.
我们这是在哪儿?
Where are we?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
不 不!
No. No.
No!
我们在什么地方?
What just happened to us?
这不可能是真的
This isn't real.
长官
Sir.
他侵入了主机
He hacked into the mainframe.
我想他是想要改变模拟的结构
I think he's trying to change
the architecture of the simulation.
他在通过改变事物的形状
来隐藏自己的行踪
He's changing the shape of things
to cover his tracks.
他想叫醒她 而不必把钥匙交给我们
He's trying to wake her up
without delivering us the key.
我们将永远被困在这里
We'll be trapped in here forever.
找到她
Find her.
拿到钥匙
Get the key.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那里面有人吗?
Is someone in there?
我们在什么地方?
Where are we?
我们是怎么到这儿来的?
How did we get here?
救命!
Help me!
在那边
Clémence!
It's over there.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
-凌伊!
-媚媚!
-Ling Yi!
-Mei Mei!
救我出去!
Help me get out of here!
不!
No!
别走!
No, wait!
别走!帮帮我!
Don't go. Help me!
你为什么要操纵代码?
Why are you manipulating the code?
你在把病毒扩散到整个程序中
You're spreading the virus
across the whole program.
你想要掩藏什么?
What are you trying to hide?
拉米罗!
Ramiro!
-安格尔!
-拉米罗 拜托 救我!
-Ángel!
-Ramiro, please, help me!
我不明白 你为什么还活着?
I don't understand.
I thought you were dead!
Why am I here?
-克蕾曼丝!
-吕西恩?
-Clémence!
-Lucien?
Help me!
我们救你出来!
We're getting you out of there!
奥莱克
Olek.
不会有事的
Don't worry.
I know it'll be all right.
奥莱克!
Olek!
天啊
Oh my God.
加油
Come on.
我们得离开这里!
We need to get out of here!
你父亲是个傻瓜
Your father is a fool.
他侵入代码会导致整个模拟被摧毁
His attempt to hack the code
will destroy the entire simulation.
你觉得你父亲很在乎你
You think your father cares about you.
他这么做不是为了你 是为了她
He's not doing this for you,
he's doing it for her.
如果他必须
在你和你母亲之间做出选择
If he had to choose
between you and your mother,
他永远都会选她
he'd always choose her.
我们的记忆全都是相互关联的
Our memories,
they are all connected.
你父亲是怎么做到这些的?
How is your father doing this?
他是如何进入我们的脑海的?
How did he get into our minds?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道 父亲对我的记忆做了手脚
But I do know that my father
did something to my memory.
在那座建筑里
In that building.
奥莱克!
Olek!
奥莱克!
Olek!
你是怎么到这儿来的?
How did you get here?
安格尔 你见到他了吗?
他刚刚在井下 但现在…
Ángel. Have you seen him?
He was there. He was in the well.
奥莱克?
Olek? Have you seen Olek?
你见过奥莱克没?
什么事啊?
What's going on?
你们有没有见过奥莱克?
Has anyone seen Olek?
他没有死!
He didn't die!
什么?
What?
他刚刚还在这儿!
He was here just now, okay?
什么叫“刚刚还在”?
What do you mean, he was here?
安格尔?
Ángel?
-安格尔?
-喂 你要去哪里?
-Ángel?
-Where are you going?
他要去哪里?
Where's he going?
我不知道 但轮机舱应该是在这边
I don't know.
But the engine room is right up there.
我们走!
Let’s go!
我不明白
I don't understand.
我父亲的办公室肯定在某个地方
My father's office must be somewhere.
这太不可思议了 一切只是场噩梦
This is insane. Nothing but a bad dream.
这不是梦
This is not a dream.
丹尼尔 他用的是“模拟”这个词
这似乎是某种虚假的现实
Daniel, he used the word simulation,
as if this was some kind of a fake reality
而我们都被困在了其中
and we're all stuck in it.
这太离谱了
剧集 | 1899(2022) | 导航列表