我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
如果你想知道 你必须给出真♥相♥
You must give the truth if you wish to receive it.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
- 它会烧死你 - 那烧死我吧
- It'll burn you. - Then burn me.
告诉我所有事
Tell me everything.
给我看画面
Show me pictures.
打开你的心灵 你的记忆
Open your mind, your memory.
回到最初
Go back to the beginning.
- 打开 - 萨
- Open. - ZED: Zar...
- 打开 - 萨
- Open. - Zar...
- 打开 - 萨杜斯
- Open. - Zardoz.
萨杜斯给我们枪 我们是天选之人
Zardoz gave us the gun. We were the chosen ones.
你们的任务是什么?
What was your task?
杀死那些不断繁殖数量庞大的野蛮人
To kill the brutals who multiply and are legion.
我们骑马 我们游荡在外荒 我们杀人 足够了
We rode out. We roamed the outlands. We killed. It was enough.
人生下来就是为了猎杀
Man was born to hunt and kill.
然后呢? - 然后有一天
And then? - ZED: Then one day...
- 什么? - 发生了一件事
- Yes? - ...something happened.
一切都改变了
It changed everything.
我失去了纯真
I lost my innocence.
窗上有一张脸
A face in the window.
- 他是谁? - 我不知道
- Who was he? - I don't know.
他戴着面具 他引诱我 就像玩游戏
He wore a mask. He led me on, like a game.
为什么你饶了他?
Why did you spare him?
有个 我不知道
Something... I don't know.
- 你以前见过书吗? - 从没有
- Had you seen a book before? - Never.
- 你学会了阅读? - 对
- You learnt to read? - Yes.
- 花了多久? - 很容易的
- How long did it take? - It came easy.
我什么都读 我知道了所有藏着不让我知道的东西
I read everything. I learnt all that had been hidden from me.
我知道了黑暗降临之前的世界是什么模样
I learnt what the world had been before the darkness fell.
然后 有一天 我发现了一本书
Then, one day, I found the book.
这本书叫 叫
The book called... called...
什么书?书名是什么?
What was the book? What was the name of the book?
- 我不记得了! - 告诉我 给我看
- I don't remember! - Tell me. Show me.
- 你必须告诉我 - 不!不!
- You must tell me. - No! No!
萨杜斯!
Zardoz!
告诉我 给我看 你必须告诉我
Tell me. Show me. You must tell me.
- 我做不到 - 告诉我你是如何进入石首
- I can't. - Tell me how you came in the stone.
- 我不知道 - 你当然知道
- I don't know. - Of course you know.
- 你知道亚瑟就是萨杜斯 没错吧? - 不
- You knew Arthur was Zardoz, didn't you? - No.
- 你杀了亚瑟 没错吧? - 不!
- You killed Arthur, didn't you? - No!
给我看全部画面!你在干什么?
Show me the whole image! What are you doing?
你不小心杀了自己的上帝
You murdered your own god, by accident.
还是说这是个意外?现在给我看那本书
Or was it an accident? Now show me that book.
你在那本书里发现了什么?给我看
What did you find in that book? Show it to me.
这是个陷阱!陷阱!
It's a trick! A trick!
陷阱是什么?告诉我
What was a trick? Tell me.
萨杜斯说“住手”
Zardoz said "Stop".
他说“别再”
He said "No more".
- 别再什么? - 别再杀人
- No more what? - No more killing.
- 他让你带走囚犯? - 对
- He told you to take prisoners? - Yes.
- 把他们变成奴隶? - 对
- To make slaves? - Yes.
- 以耕种代替杀人? - 对
- To cultivate instead of kill? - Yes.
- 种小麦? - 对!
- To grow wheat? - Yes!
- 你们需要小麦吗? - 不 我们吃肉
- Did you need wheat? - No. We ate meat.
萨杜斯背叛了我们 我们是猎人 不是农民
Zardoz betrayed us. We were hunters, not farmers.
给我看你是如何进入石首
Show how you came into the stone.
给我看
Show.
这很容易
It was easy.
每个季节萨杜斯下来带走我们的收成
Each season Zardoz came down to take our harvest.
萨杜斯!萨杜斯!
Zardoz! Zardoz!
- 你的朋友也是突变体? - 对
- Your friends were mutants, too? - Yes.
- 你有个计划? - 对
- You had a plot? - Yes.
- 复仇? - 真♥相♥
- Revenge? - The truth.
我们想要真♥相♥
We wanted the truth.
- 我告诉他们那本书的事 - 给我看 什么书?
- I told them about the book. - Show it. What is the book?
不 不
No. No.
不!萨杜斯!
No! Zardoz!
萨杜斯很高兴
Zardoz is pleased.
- 就是这本书咯 - 《绿野仙踪》
- So that was it. - "The Wizard of Oz".
萨杜斯
Zardoz.
《绿野仙踪》是个童话故事
"The Wizard of Oz" Was a fairy story
关于一个害怕巨响
about an old man who frightened
和巨大面具的老人的故事
people with a loud voice and a big mask.
这是亚瑟·弗莱恩的主意
It was Arthur Frayn's idea.
一个控制外荒的简单方法
A simple way of controlling the outlands.
但记住这个故事的结局
But remember the end of the story.
他们从面具背后观察 发现了真♥相♥
They looked behind the mask and found the truth.
我从面具背后观察 我看见了真♥相♥ 萨杜斯
I looked behind the mask and I saw the truth... Zardoz.
那么这就是你的计划 躲在石首里
So that was your plan... to stow away in the head.
对
Yes.
你的目的是什么?杀死亚瑟?
What was your purpose? To kill Arthur?
进入旋涡?
To penetrate the vortex?
给你的朋友找到一条路进来毁灭我们?
To find a way in for your friends to destroy us?
- 他让我们成为了杀人狂 - 复仇 你们想复仇
- He made us killers. - Revenge. You wanted revenge.
真♥相♥!真♥相♥!
The truth. The truth!
真♥相♥!真♥相♥!
The truth! The truth!
真♥相♥!真♥相♥!
The truth! The truth!
真♥相♥还是复仇?
Truth or revenge?
复仇!
Revenge!
复仇!
Revenge.
我记得那些感觉
I remember feelings such as those.
它们搅动着我
They stir in me.
这就是你的科学调查咯
So this is your scientific investigation.
还有个词来形容 兽♥交♥
There's another word for it... bestiality.
为此你将会变老50岁 一岁都不能少
For this you will be aged 50 years, no less.
再也没有男人 女人和野兽会对你产生欲望
No man, woman or beast will ever desire you again.
他看不见
He can't see.
他是瞎子
He's blind.
我们阻止不了他了
We can no longer quell him.
他失控了
He's out of control.
我们自己现在必须变成猎人和杀手
We must now become hunters and killers ourselves.
来
Come.
这会修复你的视力
This will restore your sight and
而且你将看得比以前更多更深
you will see more and deeper than you ever saw before.
我看见过男人在潮湿的沟里
I've seen men rape an old crippled woman
强♥奸♥一个跛脚老女人
in a wet ditch.
我明白你现在为什么在这里
I see now why you are here.
你就是那个人 解放者
You are the one. The liberator.
死亡
Death.
如果时机成熟你会让我自♥由♥ 我就会帮助你
I will help you if, when the time comes, you will set me free.
你力大无穷 但是
You have great strength, but
有时候那力量会让你失败
there are times when that strength will fail you.
需要的时候就吃这个
Eat this when the need arises.
这个地方建立在谎言和痛苦之上
This place is built on lies, and suffering.
你们怎么能对我们那么做?
How could you do what you did to us?
世界要毁灭了
The world was dying.
我们带走了所有好东西
We took all that was good,
在这里创造了绿洲
and made an oasis here.
当世界堕入黑暗时代
We few... the rich, the powerful, the clever...
我们 富人 有权人 聪明人
cut ourselves off to guard
几乎没有一个放弃保护
the knowledge and treasures of civilisation,
文明的知识和财富
as the world plunged into a dark age.
为此 我们必须硬起心肠
To do this, we had to harden
对抗遭受苦难的外界
our hearts against the suffering outside.
我们是过去的看守人 为了一个未知的未来
We are custodians of the past for an unknown future.
你们是我们为了与世隔绝所付出的代价
You are the price we now pay for that isolation.
你把仇恨和愤怒带进旋涡传染给我们所有人
You have brought hate and anger into the vortex to infect us all.
杀死他!杀死他!
Kill him! Kill him!
杀死他!杀死他!
Kill him! Kill him!