Yeah, whatever. First things first.
我被关很久了
I've been on the inside a long time.
每个被关久的人都有相同需求
I need what every man needswhen he's coming off of lockdown.
你明白我说什么吧?
You know what I'm saying?
好耶,宝贝谁是你老爸啊?
Yeah, baby. Who's your daddy?
你确定我们没找错人?
You sure we got the right guy?
老兄,再来些薯条和一杯奶昔
Hey, buddy,more fries and another shake.
没问题
You got it.
- 我们得去办正事了 - 我还要吃些薯条加一杯奶昔
- We need to go to work now. - I need more fries and another shake.
你现在为我们工作
Hey, you work for us now.
- 就得… - 我想的时候自然会做
- So you're gonna do... - What I want when I want.
听着
Look...
照我算,你们犯了十条法律
...by my count, you boys just brokeabout 10 federal laws back there.
协助并教唆囚犯逃狱,窝藏罪犯
Aiding and abetting,harboring a fugitive...
还有我最喜欢的,窃取直升机
...and my personal favorite,grand-theft chopper.
- 你想说什么? - 你们两个…
- So, what's your point? - That you two...
背负重罪,只能等着蹲小牢房♥了
...are looking at three strikesand the inside of a very small cell.
- 那是我的台词 - 换我主控了
- You know that's my speech. - I'm running the show now.
我的条件是我不会听你指挥
So here's the deal:I don't answer to you...
也不会鸟这个书呆子
...and I damn sure don't answerto college boy.
书呆子?
College boy?
没问题
Done.
付帐吧
Pay the man.
好吧,我们知道你会打也会吃但是你还能做什么呢?
Okay. So we know you can fightand eat, but what else can you do?
上个战警会滑雪冲浪作特技
The last XXX, he could ski, surf,do all kinds of stunts.
他死了,不是吗?
Well, he's dead now, isn't he?
所以现在情况不同了
So things are gonna bedifferent around here.
我不玩自己的命
Because I don't play with my life.
- 宁愿玩你们的 - 我们得回华府
- I'd rather play with yours. - We gotta get back to D.C.
我们需要一个藏身之处
We need a place to lay low.
我知道一个最安全的地方
I know the safest place in town.
这就是最安全的地方?
This is the safest place in town?
[首都剧院]
别动,我来处理
Stay put. I'll handle this.
火车头达流士
D-Train Stone.
听说你被关在…
Heard they had you locked downin the deepest hole...
大峡谷的地洞里
...this side of the Grand Canyon.
我表现太差被提早放出来了
Yeah, they let me out earlyfor bad behavior.
- 好久不见,火车头 - 老大呢?我要谈谈
- Man, it's been a while, D. - Where's the boss? I need to talk.
你走之后这里变了很多
Man, a lot's been changingsince you left, D.
现在车厂由我当家
I run the chop shop now.
- 小萝呢? - 在城里
- Where's Lo? - Uptown.
城里?
Uptown?
这还差不多
Now, this is more like it.
欢迎光临西区
Welcome to the west side, X.
要在这里混,就得融入其中
You wanna run in these circles,you're gonna have to blend.
我才不要
I don't blend.
迪诺在两千四百转时转矩下降
The Dino has the torque curvedropping off around 6♥4♥00 rpm.
喷油嘴脉冲会掉一成
Dial down the injector pulse widthby about 10 percent.
应该是两成吧
Try 20.
达流士
Darius.
你变老了
You look older.
吃了九年烂伙食就会这样
Nine years of bad foodwill do that to you.
九年
Nine years.
如果说错请更正我那离二十年还有一段时间吧?
Well, correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't that a few years shy of 20?
你有何需要?快开口吧
Just tell me what you needso we can do this and be done.
这就是你来的原因,对吧?
That is why you're here, right?You need something.
热水澡、安身之处
Hot shower, place to crash.
你转身看看,达流士
Look around, Darius.
我日子过的很好
I've got a good life here.
这次我不会让你搞砸的
And I'm not gonna let youwreck it this time.
这…
So...
对我有什么好处?
...what's in it for me?
六七年的GTO
'67 GTO.
一千匹马力、特殊悬吊系统
Thousand horsepower, crate motor,trick suspension.
- 什么? - 他说的对
- What? - He's right.
- 当局会找我们的车 - 何况要上路…
- They'll be looking for it. - Besides, if we're gonna roll...
也需要更厉害的车
...we're gonna need somethingwith a little more muscle.
要够猛
Something nasty.
这我做得到
I can do nasty.
我知道
I know you can.
双凸轮轴、八公升
Bored and stroked,full roller, 8 liters.
引擎增压值达25PSI自动液压系统
Supercharged with a 25-psi boost,automated hydraulics...
高速换档强化装置这样够看吗?
...high-stall converter with shift kit.That gonna do the trick?
- 你喜欢吗? - 我很满意
- You happy? - I'm good.
我喜欢这个妞
I love this girl.
好,目标是情报
All right, the target is information.
就在我旧总部的硬碟上面,这里
It's on a hard driveinside my old headquarters, here.
其他的在我家
The rest of it is at my house.
- 我今晚去拿 - 情报?
- I'll pick that up tonight while you... - Information?
先给我来一点吧
Well, start by giving me some.
- 我们立场一致吧? - 你知道我在说什么
- We on the same page? - You know what I'm talking about.
上次是我被捕、你失踪
Last time out, I went down,and you disappeared.
那天失去东西的不是只有你
Look, you aren't the only onewho lost something that day.
起火时,你忙着跟将军打斗
When the fire started,you were busy with the general.
我们则进去看看能抢救什么
Some of us went into see who we could save.
你觉得这很难看?你该看受伤当时的样子
Now, you think this looks bad? Youshould've seen it before I got it fixed.
我想大家的故事都很惨
Guess nobody's storyhas a happy ending.
故事还没结束
Story's not over yet, soldier.
李托比
Shavers...
你能把这做成个人武器吗?
...can you make thatinto a personal weapon?
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
- 可以了吗? - 真可笑
- We straight? - It's funny, captain.
战争来去,但军人长存
Wars come and go,but my soldiers stay eternal.
我喜欢,谁说的?
I like that. Who said it?
- 杰佛逊?巴顿? - 图帕克
- Jefferson? Patton? - Tupac.
这是秘密行动
All right, X, this is a covert op.
保持隐密静默
Full stealth, total silence.
你的行动要很慎重
You're gonna wanna bereal delicate here.
真隐密
Subtle.
真是够隐密
Very subtle.
十四区遭受火力攻击
This is sector 14.
上方遭受攻击
We got an attack, topside.
你们两个守这里,其他人跟我来
You two, hold the floor.Everybody else, follow me.
好了,你有三分钟
All right, X, you got three minutes.
纪本的办公室在西北角,第四区
X, Gibbons' office isnorthwest corner, sector four.
等等
Hey! Wait!
主机房♥
X, main room.
取走第一台硬碟
Remove the first of three drivesfacing you.
根本没人
There's nobody here.
是啊,除了我们以外
Yeah, except for all of us.
这不是攻击,这是声东击西
It wasn't an attack,it was a diversion.
他们回去了,快离开,快
All right, X, they're comingback down. You gotta go. Now.
封锁此区
Lock this place down.
我要活捉他
I want him in hand, alive.
书呆子,我被挡了,帮我出去
College boy, I'm cut off.Get me out of here.
好,去前方四百公尺有个码头
Okay, X. Boat dock,quarter mile, dead ahead.
我要拦下那辆车
I want that truck.
封锁周遭道路
Block every roadin a 10-mile radius.
大家没事吧?
Everybody okay?
他轰了我的车和船
Blows up my car,he blows up my boats.
这家伙到底是谁?
Who the hell is this guy?
书呆子,我往上游来了
All right, college boy,I'm headed upstream.
战警?我这里有点小麻烦
X, got a little bit of a problem here.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
拜托!你只需要开车而已耶
Goddamn!All you had to do was drive.
真是…,我开始怀念老战警了
You know what, X?I'm really starting to miss the old XXX.
立刻把车子停下来
Stop your vehicle now.
好,我看到你了
Okay, I see you.
快离开驾驶座
Hey, get your assout the driver's seat.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
电影精选列表