别激动
Easy, now.
放轻松
Easy, boys.
别激动
Easy, now.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
紧急状态
Code red. Code red. We got a sit...
[紧急警报]
长官,有人入侵
Sir, we have a breachin the perimeter.
全面戒备、清除硬盘、封锁中心
Go secure. Sweep the hard drives.Lock us down.
[紧急警报]
[全面封锁]
[紧急警报]
[目标识别]
热感测显示入侵者布满走道
Heat signatures everywhere.They've covered all the halls.
那我们最好去肃清走道
Then I guess we betterclear the halls.
上!
Go!
[目标吻合]
立刻撤退!
Evacuate! Now!
冲过来吧,我来对付你
Come on. I dare you to come walkingthrough that door. Come get some.
钥匙
Keys.
- 这回我们惹上谁了? - 上车
- Who the hell did we piss off this time? - Get in.
- 这玩意有武装吗? - 一向都有
- This thing armed? - Always.
好家伙
Good man.
你见过这种玩意吗?
You ever seen one of these?
作梦时见过
Only in my dreams.
地热式微型摄影机亚夸上传系统,480G硬盘
Geothermal micro cam,Aquacade uplinks, 480 gigs.
比国安局用的还先进十倍
Sir, this thing is 10 generationsbeyond the NSA.
不管是谁,都是有备而来
So whoever attacked usis loaded for war.
他们也很清楚要攻击哪里
And they knewexactly where to hit us.
我们得出奇制胜
We gotta go off the grid now.
不能再找玩极限运动的痞子了
Not another skater,snowboarder or biker.
新限制级战警要更凶狠致命
The new XXX has gotta bemore dangerous.
更劲爆
Deadlier. More attitude.
更劲爆?
More attitude?
这要上哪去找啊?
Where the hellare we gonna find that?
[极限特工 2]
你中午要跟环保署…
You have a meetingwith the EPA at noon...
- 开会讨论… - 树就是树
- ...to discuss... - A tree is a tree.
还要讨论多少种的树?
How many more can they look at?
您的结婚周年,玫瑰或郁金香?
Your anniversary, roses or tulips?
乔治,黄色郁金香,谢谢
George. Tulips, yellow. Thank you.
国安局分部遇袭
An NSA chapter was just hit.
十六位探员全部殉职
Sixteen agents, all dead.
十六位?
Sixteen of our men?
在我们的国土内?怎么会这样?
On our own soil?How the hell did this happen?
我正在调查
I'm looking into it.
- 嫌犯呢? - 太多了
- Suspects? - Too many.
我需要担心此事吗?
How concerned do I need to be?
我会处理,迅速又保密
I'll take care of it.Quick and clean. And contained.
该死,十六位?
Goddamn it, 16 men?
还要死多少人?
How many more have to die?
预算会议暂停
This is no longer a budget meeting.
国防部长刚通知我
The secretary of defensehas just informed me...
国安局有十六位探员…
...that 16 of our NSA agentswere killed.
在维州殉职
In Virginia.
嫌犯名单遍及全世界
This is a laundry list of suspectsthat covers half the world.
国家该立下新的方向了
It's time for a new direction.
新的军事法案攸关重大
The new military billis critical to that direction.
本周的国会演说我会阐明一切
So it's going in my State of the Unionaddress this week.
[重刑犯监狱]
给点隐私吧?律师跟当事人谈话
Some privacy, please.Attorney-client privilege.
真高兴再见到你,上尉
Good to see you again, lieutenant.
多久了?九年?
How long has it been? Nine years?
还不够久
Not long enough.
别叫我上尉
And don't call me "lieutenant."
我现在是三六五五号♥囚犯
I'm inmate 3655 now.
纪本,你来干嘛?你要什么?
What you doing here, Gibbons?What you want?
你,我要给你一份工作
You. I wanna give you a job.
我♥干♥嘛帮你做事?
And why wouldI do a damn thing for you?
看过动物园里的狮子吗?
You ever see lions at the zoo?
看他们的眼睛,你就能分辨…
You can always tell the onesthat were captured in the wild...
谁是野生的
By the look in their eyes.
拜托,你还用这套耍人啊?
Jesus Christ. You still comingwith that same sorry-ass speech?
这真的有用吗?
Does it ever actually work?
- 有时候有 - 这回不行
- From time to time, yeah. - Not this time.
我现在没那么爱国了
I'm not feeling too patrioticthese days.
所以我不想参加你的战争
So I want no part of your little war.
你已经参加了
You're already part of it.
有人干掉了队上的老战友
Somebody's taken outmembers of our old unit.
他们找上了我,也会找上你
They came for me.They will come for you.
你可以死在这里或者反击他们
Now, you can die in here,or you can take the fight to them.
我记得达流士一向是主动出击的
The Darius I remember alwaysliked to throw the first punch.
新台词啊?
New speech, huh?
你在这里有运动吗?
You get any exercise in here?
每天中午十二点到下午一点,在中庭
Twelve to 1 every day on the yard.
明天十二点六分
12:06 tomorrow.
- 最高点 - 最高点?
- Bravo Delta High Sign. - High Sign?
对,跟上次一样
High Sign. Be just like old times.
最好不要
You better hope not.
上次的结局可不怎么好
Because last time out didn't havesuch a happy ending.
你失踪,我被关
You went MIA,and I ended up in here.
好了,会谈结束
Okay, wrap it up.
嗨!
Hey.
我喜欢你脸上的疤
I like what you did with your face.
好了,走吧
Come on, let's go.
[国安局鉴识组]
总部收到报告
There's been a reportfrom home office.
桑德凯吉昨晚在波拉波拉遇害
Xander Cage was killedin Bora Bora last night.
波拉波拉?
Bora Bora?
为什么我都没这么好康的任务
Why don't I getthose assignments, huh?
纪本呢?纪本有消息吗?
What about Gibbons?Any word on Gibbons?
失踪,目前我们只知道
Unaccounted for. We do know this:
他是进入逃生电梯的三人之一
He was one of only three menwith access to that elevator.
其他两个
The other two...
没办法跟我们多说什么
Ain't gonna be giving usmuch of a statement.
通报全力协寻纪本,谨慎行事
All right, put Mr. Gibbons on the wire.Full recon. Wrap it tight.
A区囚犯前往运动场
A-Block to exercise yard.
A区囚犯前往运动场
A-Block to exercise yard.
该带狗去散步了
Time to take the dog out for a walk.
我跟你们说…
You know...
- 我会很想你们的 - 什么?
- ...l'm gonna really miss you boys. - What?
- 把守好关口 - 立刻住手!
- Secure all doors! - Prisoner, stand down !
- 六楼,关闭! - 快派人支援!
- Level six, lockdown! - Get backup up here!
立刻住手!
Prisoner, stand down!
抓住他
Get him!
- 洗衣房♥!西侧门! - 马可!
- Laundry! West door! - Marco!
看到他了,两百五十码
Got him.Two hundred and fifty yards.
他要去哪?他到墙边就死定了
Where's he gonna go?He's nowhere near the wall.
好耶!
All right, man!
- 去抓他! - 别动!
- Get him! - Hold it!
别逃!
Come back!
你迟到了
You were late.
你还真会选人啊
You sure knowhow to pick them, sir.
这家伙是谁?
Who the hell is this guy?
普通老百姓
Civilian contractor.
等他醒来,我们早走了
By the time he wakes up,we'll be long gone.
- 你说十二点零六分的 - 我们遇上了乱流
- You said 12:06. - Hit some turbulence.
- 衣服尺寸有大号♥和特大号♥ - 你是谁?服务生?
- We got large and extra large. - Who are you, the butler?
李托比,华府科技部
Toby Lee Shavers,D.C. Tech Division.
- 达流士,A区囚犯 - 不再是了
- Yeah. Darius Stone, cellblock A. - Not anymore.
达流士从此消失
Darius Stone no longer exists.
- 那我是谁? - 你是新的限制级战警
- Well, who the hell am I? - You're the new XXX.
活像三♥级♥片♥男星
Sound like a porno star.
- 以前那个呢? - 死了
- What happened to the old XXX? - He's dead.
限制级战警是超级探员的代号♥
XXX is the designation we give todeep-cover agents with special skills.
是啊,随便啦,先办正事
电影精选列表