You're in Bomont, West Virginia.
这里是西维的波蒙特
I'm Martha. This is my husband, Abe.
我是玛莎 这是我丈夫 艾伯
You bailed out of a plane over the woods.
你在森林上空跳机
Do you remember anything?
你记得吗?
No.
不记得
Oh think, son. You must remember something.
仔细回想一下 你不可能什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
Amnesia?
失忆症?
I don't know.
很难说
That kind of trauma to the head combined
头部遭受重击
with the blood loss from the shoulder wound
加上伤口大量失血
it could cause memory loss, yeah.
有可能造成记忆丧失
There was a computer upstairs. Is it working?
楼上有台电脑 可以用吗?
You don't have Internet?
你们没有网路?
No. We haven't had this thing on for more than a year.
没有 这玩意儿一年多没人用了
They must have disconnected it.
大概被断线了
Do you know if they took the modem?
数据机还在吗?
The what?
什么东西?
I got it.
找到了
Internet techs are notoriously lazy.
网路维修人员懒惰出了名
Looks like they just blocked your hardware I D
看来他们只是挡住
from accessing the network.
你们的硬体识别码
Yeah. Let's see if that does it.
看看这样行不行
You can't even remember your own name.
你连自己的名字都不记得
How do you manage to do that?
为什么会弄这些?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Emergency crews still clearing debris
内华达麦卡伦机场隧♥道♥
from the McCarran Airport Tunnel,
今天早上发生炸♥弹♥事件
site of this morning's bombing in Nevada.
搜救人员还在清理残骸
So far at least eight people have been confirmed dead
目前已证实八人死亡
with dozens more believed to be trapped inside.
据信还有数十人受困
President Galbrain is presently en route to Las Vegas
葛布林总统正赶往拉斯维加斯
where he is scheduled to deliver a live address this evening.
并预定今天晚上发表演说
Meanwhile, Republican nominee,
目前 共和党候选人
Wally Sheridan, speaking from a campaign
华利·谢登 在辛辛那提竞选时
stop in Cincinnati, Ohio had this reaction
做了以下声明
These enemy strikes weaken us in the eyes of the world
这些攻击事件让我们显得软弱
and strengthens the resolve of those who hate us.
并巩固了敌人的决心
This country has fallen prey to a small group of foreign extremists
我们已沦为 一小撮海外极端分子的猎物
who are holding us hostage through violence and fear.
他们藉由暴♥力♥和恐惧 挟持了美国
We can't give into that fear.
我们不能向恐惧屈服
Where have you been?
你到哪儿去了?
Oh, I had to attend to a few things.
去办事
You smell like smoke.
你怎么满身烟味?
I don't know whether you're right about this man,
我不知道你对这个人的看法♥正♥不正确
but whoever he is there are people who want him dead.
但不管是谁 都有人想要他的命
And we'd better make sure they don't find him.
我们不能让他们找到他
Any luck?
有什么发现吗?
No.
没有
Well, maybe this can provide some answers.
也许这能提供些答案
I found it inside your watch.
这是我在你的手表里找到的
Looks like some kind of memory card.
好像是记忆卡
In my watch. Why would I have this?
在我手表里? 我怎么会有这个?
I've seen what you're capable of, the things you're capable of.
我见识过你的身手 你很有本事
What do you mean?
怎么说?
We took a bullet out of your shoulder and stitched up your head.
我们从你肩膀取出一颗子弹 缝合了你头部的伤口
You must have lost about three pints,
你流了很多血
but when I came up on you,
但我靠近你时
you took me down faster than I could blink.
你却迅雷不及掩耳地把我撂倒
Now just listen. I've served in the corps.
你听我说 我当过兵
Did a couple of tours in Nam.
去过两趟越南
I know how to handle myself.
我不是逊咖
But you, you're a different breed.
但你的身手真的很了得
Now you want to find out who you are
你想查出自己的身份
and I can't help you with that.
我帮不上忙
But I can tell you what you are.
但我知道你是哪种人
What am I then?
我是哪种人?
You're the kind of person who bails out of a plane all shot up.
你遍体鳞伤还能跳机
The kind of person who can take a couple of bullets
挨了两颗子弹
and still put up a fight.
还能搏斗
The kind of person who hides something like that
把记忆卡藏在
in the back of their watch.
手表背面
I just pray to God that you're on the right side.
我只希望你站在正义的一方
Sir, just got a hit within our search parameter.
长官 搜寻参数有结果了
Combing the server for an IP.
正在搜寻IP位址
Forward me the address when it comes in.
找到之后把位址传给我
Yes, Sir.
遵命
I think we've acquired our target.
我们好像找到目标了
Stand by for location.
等等会把位置告诉你们
And if this is him,
如果真的是他
make sure he's debriefed before he's cancelled.
务必听取简报后再解决他
I want to know who he's talked to.
我要知道他跟什么人谈过
Come in.
请进
Thank you for the clothing.
谢谢你的衣服
I appreciate it.
感激不尽
Well, someone may as well use them.
摆着不♥穿♥也可惜
The night we got the call I knew the minute that phone rang.
我们接到电♥话♥的那天晚上 我听到铃♥声♥就知道了
Losing a child, it's not something you just get over.
白发人送黑发人 这种伤痛无法磨灭
It stays with you forever.
是一辈子的痛
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
I'm going to be leaving tomorrow.
我明天会离开
But you don't even know where you're going.
你连去哪儿都不知道
I know. But it's time.
我知道 但我该走了
I got to find out who I am.
我必须查出我的身份
I'm going to make a cup of tea. Would you like one?
我要泡杯茶 你要不要喝?
Sure. That would be nice.
好啊 麻烦你了
Pronto?
多多?
Pronto.
多多
Martha?
玛莎?
Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
More coming.
还有更多人
Who?
谁?
Go.
快走
No. I'm not leaving you.
不 我不会丢下你
All right. Who's out there?
谁在那里?
Abe.
艾伯
Abe!
艾伯!
Who's out there? Answer me, dammit!
谁在那里? 该死的 快回答
The shooter is collateral. Take him out.
开枪的人是无名小卒 做掉他
Abe.
艾伯
Abe.
艾伯
Shoot to kill.
不要留活口
We're supposed to take him alive. No.
上头的命令是要我们活捉 不
He's not coming out of there alive.
他宁死不屈
I think he's made that clear.
我想这点他表示得很清楚
Give me the phone.
电♥话♥给我
Clean the place up and torch it.
把现场清理一下放把火烧了
Is it done?
搞定没有?
We lost him.
被他跑了
Lost him how?
怎么可能?
He fought back.
他还击了
That's unacceptable.
我不能接受
Well, if you'd waited for me he'd be dead now
如果你有等我 他早就死了
and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
咱们也不用在这儿鬼扯淡
You understand something.
给我听清楚了
This will be done my way. Now find him.
这件事要照我的方法搞定 去把他找出来
I believe that there's a connection
我认为暗♥杀♥行动
between the assassination and the tunnel bombing.
和隧♥道♥炸♥弹♥事件有关
电影精选列表