我希望能借用下你的电♥话♥打给救援
and I was hopin' I could use y'all's phone to call for help.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
恐怕我们没有电♥话♥
I'm afraid we don't own a telephone,
但我爸很快就回来了
but my daddy will be home soon,
我相信他可以送你进城的
and I'm sure he could give you a lift to town.
你要不要进来?
Would you like to come inside?
非常感谢
Much obliged.
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
柠檬水?
Lemonade?
外面太热了
Sure is hot out there.
你肯定渴坏了 -是啊 女士
You must be awful thirsty. - Yes, ma'am.
味道不错
It's got a good taste.
我该回去了
I should probably get back now.
我男朋友找不到我 就会念个没完 所以...
My boyfriend gets real fussy when he don't know where I'm at, so...
趁着爸爸还没回来 跟我来
Come with me before Daddy gets home.
我也曾年轻过
I was young once, too.
这是一战前拍的
It was taken right before the first war.
不管你信不信 我的霍华德两次都参加了
Believe it or not, my Howard served in both.
他在战壕和奥马哈海滩活了下来
He survived the trenches and Omaha Beach.
当年没有什么事 是他不肯为我做的
There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for me back then.
这就是"美的力量"
That's the power of beauty
年轻时 我曾是个舞者
I was a dancer in those early years.
可后来打仗了 所以...
But then the war came, so...
人生不是每件事 都能如你所愿
Not everything in life turns out how you expect.
如此特别的一张脸
Such a special face.
真美
Beautiful.
你看
Look.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's come over me.
我从没有过这种感觉
I've never quite felt like this before.
如果被爸爸发现
If Daddy catches us,
真不知道他会做出什么来
there's no telling what he might do.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你该走了
You should go.
这是我们的秘密
It will be our secret.
什么
What will?
当心?
Watch out!
我到处找你 -抱歉
I've been looking everywhere for you! - Sorry.
那孩子说 光线就要没了
The kid says we're gonna lose the light!
赶紧的吧 动作快
Well, come on now, chop-chop.
你不够好 打起精神来
You're not good. Bluff it.
你就是个性感符号♥
You're a fucking sex symbol.
我不接受配不上我的生活
I will not accept a life I do not deserve.
准备好了?
Are you ready?
我们开工吧
Let's go to work.
警报解除
Coast is clear.
好 -声音准备
Right... - Sound speed.
好 开机
Okay, we're rollin'.
"农场主的女儿"第一镜
Farmer's Daughter, take one.
开始
Action.
我在找这里的农场主
I'm looking for the owner of this farm.
他女儿说在这里能找到他
His daughter said I could find him in here.
你肯定是和我姐聊过了 -姐?
You must have been talking to my sister. - Sister?
她没提过你 -不意外
She didn't mention you. - Not surprised.
她总是嫉妒我
She's always been jealous.
我年轻 备受瞩目
I'm younger, get all the attention.
爸爸不让她离开农场了
Daddy never lets her leave the farm anymore.
他保护欲很强
He's very protective.
我是希望
Well, I was hopin' he could give me a ride
他能在天黑前 送我回城里
back to town before it got dark.
我们不该打扰他
We shouldn't disturb him.
那样只会惹他生气
It would only make him angry.
你可不想见到爸爸生气的样子
You wouldn't like Daddy when he's angry.
我可以送你
I could give you a ride.
我们聊过的
We talked about this.
霍华德?
Howard?
拜托
Please.
你知道我不能
You know I can't.
我的心...
My heart...
你刚才太棒了
You were amazing out there.
现在我知道韦恩为何为了你离开他老婆了
Now I know why Wayne left his wife for you.
我也是
So do I.
说话注意 -早说过她可不一般
Careful. - Told y'all she was somethin' special.
X元素
X factor.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
你看什么呢 -别这样
What are you looking at? - Wait, come on now.
不 韦恩 有人教过你不要盯着人看吗
No, Wayne. Anybody ever teach you not to stare?
没礼貌
It's rude.
你到底有没有话跟我说? -没
You got somethin' to say to me or what? - No.
不过我是有个问题 -你看 她就是感兴趣
Well, I do have a question. - See, she's interested, is all.
你有什么疑惑 小老鼠?
What's on your mind, church mouse?
看她跟他做 不觉得奇怪吗
Isn't it strange watching her doin' it with him?
这是生意
It's just business.
只要机器在拍
As long as the camera is runnin'.
所以有摄像机 情况就不同了? -没错
So the camera changes things? - That's right.
这不是真实人生 瑞恩 只是拍电影
It's not real life, Raine. It's just a movie.
我知道
I know that.
就是说说
Just sayin'.
那爱呢? -爱怎么了?
What about love? - What about love?
你不相信爱吗
Well, don't y'all believe in it?
我们当然相信爱
Of course we believe in love.
你怎么能爱一个人 还跟别的人做♥爱♥呢?
How can you love someone and still be with other people?
你是觉得我们没道德什么的 是这意思吧?
You think we don't have no morals or somethin', is that it?
不 不 我只是...
No. No, I just...
听我一句 让过时的传统
Take it from me, letting outdated traditions
去操控你的人生 只会让你一事无成
control how you live your life will get you nowhere.
我不了解你
I don't know about you, but I got
但我有比老家 更好的地方去
better places to be than where I came from.
同意 -再说了 不就是做♥爱♥嘛
Amen to that. - And besides, it's just sex.
你可以决定自己想爱谁 而不是你想干谁
You can decide who you wanna love, but not who you wanna screw.
"吸引"不是我们能控制的
Attraction's out of our control.
把感情封闭在心里 是不健康的
It ain't healthy keeping those feelings locked away inside.
我可是看到你偷摸盯着杰克森看呢
I seen you sneaking a few long peeks at Jackson over here.
不 我...我没有看... -没关系的
No, I... I wasn't looking... - It's okay.
他不介意 -她说得对
He don't mind none. - She's right.
我不介意
I don't mind.
无意冒犯 -每个人都喜欢性♥爱♥
No offense. - Everybody likes sex.
这是令人愉快的事 我们只是害怕承认罢了
It's a gas. We're just not afraid to admit it.
弯的 直的 黑的 白的
Queer, straight, Black, white...
就跟跳迪斯科一样 知道为什么吗
It's all disco.
因为有天 我们都会老到干不动
You know why? Because one day, we're gonna be too old to fuck.
要我说 人生苦短啊 -收到
And life's too short, if you ask me. - Roger that.
真♥相♥就是 我们令人兴奋
The fact of the truth of the matter is, we turn folks on.
这令他们害怕 -他们又没法不看
And that scares 'em. - They can't look away neither.
对极了 我们就像是性感的车祸现场
That's right. We're like a foxy car wreck.
所以我知道这个新的家庭录像市场 即将爆发
Which is how I know that this new home video market is set to explode.
终于 人们可以在自己私密的家中
Finally, people are gonna get to see what they desire
看他们渴望的东西 不怕被人指指点点
in the privacy of their own homes, free of judgment.
我们要快人一步 满足他们
We're gonna give that to them before anyone else.
色情片 不再是变♥态♥们的专属
Porn ain't only gonna be for perverts no more.
为变♥态♥们干杯
Toast to the perverts.
他们帮咱还了多少年的债啊
They've been payin' our bills for years.
说得好 敬变♥态♥们!
Hear, hear! To the perverts!
敬奢靡的生活
To livin' a life of excess,
永远年轻 快乐 直到我们死的那一天
being young and having fun till the day we die.
敬独♥立♥电影的力量
To the power of independent cinema.
过上我们自己的生活
To living life on our own terms.
永远都不接受那些自以为是的反对者说的话
And never accepting what self-righteous naysayers have to say.
说得好
Right on.
我不知道这些我是否全都认同
I don't know if I agree with all of that,