呼啸山庄
原著 艾米莉·勃朗特
进来吧 凯瑟琳
Come in, Catherine!
来我身边
Come on in!
快来吧
Come here!
不要折磨我 结束吧
Don't torture me! End it.
结束吧
End it!
让我进来
Let me in!
让我进来
Let me in!
让我进来
Let me in!
让我进来
Let me in!
让我进来
Let me in!
凯希 凯希 凯希
Cathy. Cathy. Cathy!
以后我不能住在这里了 是吗
I will not be living here, then?
你父亲很希望与你同住
Your father is eager to have you live with him.
那地方远吗 舅舅
Is it a long journey, uncle?
不远
No.
凯瑟琳 亲爱的
Catherine, my love.
他就这么走了 奈莉
He's gone, Nelly.
表弟就这么走了
My cousin is gone.
我根本不认识我的父亲 又如何爱他
How am I to love my father if I don't know him?
所有孩子都爱父母
All children love their parents.
呼啸山庄像画眉山庄一样好吗
Is Wuthering Heights as pleasant a place as Thrushcross Grange?
那里树木要稀少一些
It is not so buried in trees
地方也略小一些
and it is not quite so large.
但周围的乡村景色非常宜人
But... you can see the country beautifully all around.
安静会儿吧 别再问了
Be quiet now. No more questions.
你已经够憔悴了
You are already looking so pale.
你可算把"它"带来了
Ah, you've brought it, have you?
我可是亲自下来取"货"的
I feared I'd have to come down and fetch my property myself.
不准踏入我的领土 否则后果自负
One footstep on my land and you know what would happen to you.
咱们瞧瞧看吧
Well, let's see what we can make of it.
老天 真是个俊俏少年
Oh, god, what a beauty!
真是活见鬼 比我想象的还糟
Damn my soul, it is worse than I expected.
魔鬼作证 我可没暗地里诅咒
And the devil knows I wasn't very helpful.
比你还病怏怏
Looks worse than you.
你认识我吗 -不认识
Do you know me? - No.
你那个毒妇妈妈
Well, your mother was a wicked slut
竟对你隐瞒关于你生父的情况
to keep you in ignorance of the sort of father you possessed!
放肆 我来扶他 -你别管了
How dare you? I shall carry him! - Give over!
你那样虚弱 自己能站好已经很不错了
You have hardly the strength to carry yourself.
别丢下我
Don't leave me!
我不想待在这 我不能留在这
I'm not staying here. I can't stay here.
别丢下我 埃德加舅舅
Don't leave me, Uncle Edgar!
你最好对你儿子好点
You'd best be kind to your son.
不然的话老天作证 我一定会报复你
Else as god is my witness, I shall find a way of hurting you!
我会好好待他的 你不必担心
I shall be very kind to him. You needn't fear.
他为什么不能再多待一晚
Why could he not stay just one night?
让我更加了解他不好吗
Just long enough for me to get to know him better.
因为我不认为
Because I do not think that
他父亲会同意 凯瑟琳
is what his father would wish for him, Catherine.
他住得远吗 -非常远
Is he far away? - Exceeding far.
你父亲奔波了一整晚
Your father travelled all night.
林顿的母亲去世时
When Linton's mother died,
我最希望的就是他能同我们一起生活
I wanted nothing more than to have him with us.
但那是不可能的
But that is simply not possible.
以后的日子必须回到过去那样
We will have to remain as we have always been.
就你和我 两个人 再加上奈莉
Just you and me, the two of us. And Nelly here.
我只是想要个朋友
All I wanted was a friend!
你把他从我身边夺走
But you took him away
而且连个解释也不愿给
and you will not tell me why!
所以此次和从前不一样
So it is not like it always was.
永远也不能回到从前了
It can never be like that any more!
悼念凯瑟琳·林顿 1805-1830 逝于芳龄25岁
凯希
Cathy.
凯希
Cathy.
奈莉 谢谢你
Nelly, thank you!
这是凯希的 你母亲的
It was Cathy's. Your mother's.
18年来我一直保管着
I've kept it these 18 years.
我想父亲应该是去教堂了
My father is up at the church, I suppose.
为什么他对我母亲离世的悲痛
Why does his sadness at Mother's death
总是无法因为我的降生而减轻分毫呢
always weigh on his happiness that I was born?
你又来了 孩子
Now, now, chick.
要怎样才能让你开心起来呢
What shall we do to cheer you up?
我有一个想去的地方
I know where I wish to go.
那儿栖息着一大群红松鸡
Where a colony of moorgame is settled.
肯定很远 我可不敢带你去
That must be a good distance up. I'm not so sure.
拜托啦 奈莉 是你先问我的
Please, Nelly! You did ask me.
今天是我生日
It is my birthday.
好吧
All right.
但我们必须在一小时内回来
But we must be back within the hour.
在哪啊 凯瑟琳小姐
Where are they, Miss Catherine?
我们得回去了
We must go back.
再走远点 不远了 艾伦
A little further. Only a little further, Ellen.
我们得回去了 真的该回去了
We must go back. We really must go back!
凯瑟琳小姐
Miss Catherine!
你在做什么 姑娘
What are you doing, girl?
我在找松鸡蛋
I was searching for grouse eggs.
在我的土地上吗
On my land?
那可算是偷猎了
That would be poaching.
爸爸说在荒野上就有很多的
Papa said there were quantities on the moor.
我并非是要拿回去 只是想看看而已
And I would never have taken any. I just wished to see them.
你♥爸♥爸是画眉山庄的林顿先生 对吧
And Papa is Mr.Linton of Thrushcross Grange, is he not?
你是谁啊
Who are you?
你不认识我吗 -当然不认识
You don't know me? - Of course I don't.
但我认识你
Yet I know you.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
知道我的名字可不代表你认识我
You may know my name but you don't know me.
反正我知道今天是你生日
I know enough to know that today is your birthday.
我认识你母亲
I was acquainted with your mother.
我知道今天是她的祭日
I know that today is the anniversary of her death.
我懂了
I see.
你见到我 看长相就知道我是她女儿了?
And you saw me and recognised my mother in me?
不 你身上没有一点你母亲的影子
No. There is nothing of your mother in you.
那你如何认识我的
How, then?
来见见我儿子吧
Come and meet my son.
你认识他的 他会解释给你听
You know him already. He would help explain everything.
认识他 怎么会
Know him? How could I?
来我家看看就知道了 孩子
Come to my house and see, child.
我去 但我觉得你一定弄错了
I will come, but I think you are mistaken.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
凯瑟琳 别走
Catherine, no!
我不准你去
No, I forbid it!
瞧瞧
Now...
看那个是谁
Who is that?
我说过你认识他吧
Didn't I tell you you knew him?
林顿
Linton?
是你吗
Is that you?
他竟然是你儿子 -凯瑟琳
He's your son? - Catherine!
我祈祷死前能再见你一面
I prayed so to see you before I died.
过去的几个月里 原来你住得这么近
You were so close these past months.
你为何从不来我家找我啊
Why did you never come and see me?
这个就得问你父亲了
Best ask your father that.
我父亲
My father?
他告诉我林顿住得很远
He told me that Linton was living many miles away.
也就是说你是我的姑父
So you must be my uncle, then!
孩子 你要吻就吻林顿吧
If you have any kisses, child, give them to Linton.
小姐 我们该走了 你不该来这里
We should go, young lady! You should not have come here!
为什么 因为我会发现表弟住的如此之近吗
Why? Because I would discover that my cousin should be so close?
请随意 奈莉
Make yourself at home, Nelly.
你以前的椅子还在呢
Your old chair still sits there for you.
你也在这里住过
电影精选列表