Chris, you're OK? Yeah, just a paddle, it's alright
克里斯 你没事吧? 没事 只是船桨 没事的
God, look at this place. Yeah, like the grass from hell.
天哪 看看这地方 没错 像地狱草原
Jesus
老天
Chris
克里斯
We should leave
我们该走了
Yeah, this is it. Ok, be quick
对 这里没错 好的 快点
Two minutes, alright? I'll be here
两分钟好吗? 我在这里等你
Guys, guys, check this out.
各位 来看看这个
Oh God, Scott, Scott
天啊 史考特 史考特
Scott, we have to go now.
史考特 我们必须马上离开
Jess, Jessie
洁西 洁西
Hey, guys, listen. We need to get back to your friends.
各位 听好了 我们必须回头找你的朋友
What about the phone? There is no phone
电♥话♥怎么办? 没有电♥话♥
Shit
该死
There is a backdoor. Let's go backdoor, come on. Go, go go
有后门 走后门 快点 走! 走! 走!
Hurry, hurry
快 快!
Shit! No.
妈的! 不
Scott, Scott
史考特! 史特特!
It's not gonna bolt, come on.
打不开了 来吧
Come
来吧
Go!
快走!
Go, go, go. No, you have to run
走! 走! 走! 不 你必须快逃
Where are they going. I don't know.
他们要去哪里? 不知道
Jesus, that really just happened?
天啊 刚刚是真的发生了?
Do you think Francine is OK?
你想法兰西没事吧?
I can't get it.
我起不来
Come on, get up.
快点 起来
You didn't see what they did to Francine You didn't see what we saw.
你没看见他们对法兰西做了什么 你没看见我们所看见的
Carly, sweetie. Look at me. We're gonna get out of here, I swear you, we are
卡莉 甜心 看着我 我们会逃出去的 我发誓
OK. We're gonna find a road and we're gonna get to a town. We're going home.
好的 我们会找到路到达镇上 我们会回家
We're gonna get married. Alright?
我们会结婚 好吗?
And we're never going into the woods again.
从此不再到森林里来
We get to go. Come on, this way.
我们快走 快点 走这边
What is this?
这怎么了?
Jesus
天哪
How do we get away with this? Oh my God, all these people
这些废铁我们怎么逃走? 哦 我的天啊 这些人全都
Take run, they're still around us
快逃吧 他们还在附近
Look for keys. We still get to run
找找钥匙 我们还是能逃出去的
Get down, get down.
趴下 趴下
What do we do?
我们怎么办?
He left the truck on. So? We're gonna take it.
他的卡车还在发动 所以呢? 我们要去抢
How are we supposed to do that?
我们要怎么办的到?
One of us leads them in the wrong direction. And the rest come to the truck.
我们其中一个引诱他们到别处 然后剩下的人跑到卡车那里
It's a classical note. -Who goes?
经典 谁去?
Me.
我
I'm here!
我在这里!
Listen, I'm gonna get the truck on I'll meet you back.
听着 我会上卡车的 稍后和你会合
Fuckers, all you mother fuckers, asshole
烂人 全你♥他♥妈♥的烂人 混♥蛋♥
He's OK.
他没事
Come on.
快点
Go go.
走! 走!
We gotta go, come on I can't
我们得离开 快点 我不行
We gotta find Scott, we have to find Scott
我们得去找史考特 我们必须去找史考特
Where is he?
他在哪里?
There is he.
他在那里
Scott, we're here!
史考特 我们在这里!
Hurry, go!
快点 加油!
Come on Scott.
快点 史考特
What are you doing? Scott, what's wrong?
你在干嘛? 史考特 怎么了?
Scott, no
史考特 不
Let go of me Let me go.
放开我 放开我
Scott
史考特
Drive, drive!
开车 开车!
Oh God
天啊!
Oh God, what's happening?
天啊 怎么回事?
Yes please, can we go back?
拜托 我们开回去好吗?
Carly, we have to keep going. Ok?
卡莉 我们必须继续前进 好吗?
You're sure this is the road from that map? It's gotta go somewhere.
你确定地图上是写这条路吗? 一定能通到某个地方
It's better get us out of here.
最好能带我们离开这儿
Shit
可恶
Shit
可恶
Come on.
快点
Back it up.
倒车
Come on. We can't go any further.
快点 没办法往前了
We gotta find out where we are. The highest ridge is up there. Come on.
我们必须查清楚我们的位置 最高山脊在那边 快点
Jess, I just like staying
洁西 我只想待在原地不动
Come on, go Carly No
快点 走吧 卡莉 不
Carly, look at me, OK? Scott died protecting us.
卡莉 看着我 好吗? 史考特为了保护我们而死
We need to keep ourselves alive, whatver it's for nothing. OK?
我们必须活命 否则他这么做 就没有价值了 懂吗?
We are all in this together. Come on
我们要同舟共济 快点
I want him back.
我要他回来
Look at me, OK? Look
看着我 好吗? 看着我
We're gonna stay alive, we're gonna get out of this.
我们会活下去 我们会逃出去的
We're gonna get of these woods, we're gonna find policemen,
我们会逃出这片森林 找到警♥察♥
we're gonna make sure those motherfuckers are punished for this. OK?
我们会确认那些混帐会因此受到惩罚的
Carly
卡莉
Come on Carl.y You can do it.
快点 卡莉 你行的
It's gonna get dark. So come on
天色越来越暗了 所以快一点
Let's find the road quick. I know
我们快点找出条路 我知道
Just a mile, but farther
才走了一哩 还好远呢
Chris
克里斯
It's a bad dream.
真是噩梦
What's up? I gotta rest.
怎么了? 我得休息一下
Hey, guys. Look.
嘿 各位 你们看
Oh my God
哦 我的天啊
It's a watch tower.
是了望塔台
Hello, anyone up there?
喂 上面有人吗?
I don't think anyone's up there.
我想上面没人
Doesn't matter, Maybe there's a phone or radio.
没关系 或许有电♥话♥或无线电呢
Maybe we'll see the road. You're OK?
也许我们能看到路面 你没事吧?
Come on.
快点
Guys, I don't see any road. The towns are out there,
各位 我看不到路及城镇
Let's not stand by the window, they will see us.
别站靠窗附近 会被他们看到
Come here We're gonna die
过来 我们会死的
Carly, I need you to come out and look around, please.
卡莉 我要你清醒一下看看周围 拜托
Hey, Chris
嘿 克里斯
Jess. Thanks.
洁西 谢谢
Oh my God, it's a radio.
天啊 是无线电
Thing works pretty stark
这东西还相当耐用
Do you know how to use this? Let me try
你知道怎么操作吗? 让我试试
I think it still works. Don't move anything, just keep on all the frequencies they had on.
我想还能用 别乱动 继续试试所有频道
Can anybody hear me? We have an emergency. Can anybody hear me?
有人听见吗? 我们有紧急事故 有人听见吗?
Look, we have a huge emergency, please, is there anybody hear me.
听着 我们遇上重大紧急事故 拜托 有人听见吗?
Someone is injured. We need a help.
有人受伤了 我们需要救助
Please, is there anybody out that can hear me? Hello
拜托 外面有人听见我吗? 喂?
No
不
Get down Cover the light.
趴下 灯光盖住
I think they're passing us.
我们他们过去了
This is ???. Can you copy? Where is your position?
这是报案中心 收的到吗? 你的位置在哪?
Do you copy? Where's your position?
听到了吗? 你们位置在哪里?
I don't know my position. Just help us.
我不清楚我的位置 帮帮我们就是
I didn't copy that, repeat, what is your position. They're coming
没听到 请重覆 你的位置在哪 他们来了
Copy, we don't know our position,
收到 我们不知道我们的位置
we're in a watchtower. We must be in north of?
我们在一座了望塔 可能在北边
Someone's trying to kill us.Please.
有人想杀我们 拜托
They've murdered our friends. Help us right now
他们杀害了我们的朋友 快救救我们
Stay there, do you copy?
留在原地 收到了吗?
Yes, I copy Just bring the police, this is an emergency.
是的 收到 请派警♥察♥过来 这是紧急事故
Help me move this, come.
帮我搬这个 快
Someone's been shot, Out friends have been killed. Help us out, please
有人中弹了 我们朋友被杀了 拜托救救我们