OK, you're great
好的 你太厉害了
You've got the line? Yeah, come up slow folk
绳索绑好了吗? 是的 快爬吧 慢郎中
You're OK?
你没事吧?
You know in 50 miles there isn't anybody. Who are you screaming for?
你知道方圆五十哩内半个人影也没 你在对谁鬼叫啊?
You. Come on.
你啊 快点!
Pull me up.
拉我上去
Rich
瑞奇
Just pull me up.
拉我上去啦
Alright, don't be a dick, Richie I need a pull.
好了 别耍贱了 瑞奇 我需要有人拉我一下
Rich
瑞奇
Rich
瑞奇
"West Virginia"
西维吉尼亚州
"Mountain Men Legend Endures"
山地人不朽传奇
Facial Deformity Caused By Inbreeding
近亲交♥配♥导致脸部畸形
Genetic Mutation
遗传突变
"Wrong Turn"
致命弯道
Inbreed-Related Psychosis
近亲交♥配♥所产生的精神异常
Missing Reward
失踪悬赏
Rafters Vanish
筏夫失踪
Violent outburst
暴♥动♥爆发
Missing Persons
失踪人口
Hiker Disappears
登山客失踪
Lost girl missing
迷路女孩失踪
Missing girl
失踪女孩
Local girl missing
本地女孩失踪
Greenbrier Backcountry, West Virginia
西维吉尼亚州 绿蔷薇偏僻乡下
Richard Stover and Edith Smith have been missing since last Monday.
瑞奇史托佛和艾蒂丝史密斯 自上周一起就失踪了
Have been failing to return from a weekend at rock...
截至周末为止尚未返回…
How are you doing?
你好
You've got any idea what's going on up here?
你知道前面怎么了吗?
Traffic jacked about 5 mile up Still chemicals to shit all over the road.
前方约五哩处交通堵塞 化学物流的满地都是
Any idea how long it would take to clean up?
知道多久能清除完毕吗?
Couple of hours.
几个小时吧
Couple of hours
几个小时?
You're in a hurry.
你赶时间?
Yeah I need to take to Roli and I...
对 我必须赶到罗里 且我…
What you should do is get back in your car pick your short cut one more time.
那你只能回你车上 重新另抄一条捷径看看啰
Thank you
谢谢
Hey Doris, this is Chris Flinn
嘿 桃乐丝 我是克里斯弗林
I have at3 PM an interview with Mr. Keller.
我下午三点要与凯勒先生面试
I'm arriving about 30 minutes later, so I wonder if you could...
大概会迟到半个钟头 不知道你能不能…
Hello?
喂?
How can it make this?
怎么会这样?
"Gas 1 Mile"
距加油站一哩远
Excuse me, sir Do you have a pay phone?
抱歉 先生 你们有公共电♥话♥吗?
This one's not working. Do you have another phone I can use?
这个坏掉了 还有别的电♥话♥可以借我打吗?
Long distance?
打长途的?
What isn't long distance from here, alright?
从这里打有哪里不是长途?
You got wild at me, son?
你在对我吼吗 孩子?
No, sir, I'm just... I'm running behind, I really need to make a call.
不是的 先生 我只是… 我有点迟了 我真的需要打通电♥话♥
Well that is my only phone.
那是我仅有的电♥话♥了
Right
好吧
Yeah, highway road is jammed up. Do you know of another road heading us out?
对 公路上塞车 你知道别条路可以通出去吗?
No
不知道
Why is this certain mountain road dyed like this?
这条山路怎么会像这样涂上颜色?
They're road?
它们是路?
But they ain't go around the paper yet.
但他们还没重印地图呢
It looks like it runs in the highway about 15, 20 miles, is that right?
看来走这条路约有1520哩路程 对吗?
You say so.
你说是就是
Good work
好极了
Thank you very much Take care, ok?
非常感谢 保重了 好吗?
You are the one gonna need take care.
你才需要好好保重
Bear Mtn. Rd
熊山路
You're alright?
你还好吧?
I'm so sorry, I just...
真的很抱歉 我刚好…
I just come from the back, I didn't even see...I got distracted
我刚回过头 没注意到…分神了
Oh God, you could die.
天哪 你可能撞死呢
You guys are all OK?
你们全都没事吧?
Yeah, You wanna sit down? You might be in a state of shock
是的 你想坐下来吗? 你可能会有脑震荡
What the hell are you doing? You're driving so god damn fast Alright, alright
你到底在干嘛? 开车开的那么快 好了 好了
How was your truck parked in the middle of the road?
你的车怎会停在路中间?
Because you broke our tyre, you asshole.
因为轮胎破了啊 混♥蛋♥
Look, I will pay for everything I've damaged.
听着 我会赔偿我撞坏的一切损失
Look, damn, you're right, you're gonna pay, that's my Mom's car.
听着 妈的 没错 你要赔偿 那是我妈的车子呢
Alright, friends, the man said he'd pay for it...
好了 大伙 这人说会赔的…
Looks like you killed my bike here.
看来你毁了我的自行车
I'm sorry
对不起
How did you ruin your tyres?
你的车胎怎会破了呢?
Someone left some barb wires in the middle of the road.
有人在路中♥央♥放置了铁丝网
I can't believe someone just dropped it there. Nobody dropped anything.
不敢相信竟然有人将它掉在这里 没有人掉了什么
I just found found it tied to the tree back there. Somebody did this.
我刚发现铁丝网一端固定在树后面 是有人故意的
Their hospitality is worse Redneck assholes!
他们的待客之道太差了 该死的混♥蛋♥!
Look, I'm going to try to find a phone. I think there's a gas station a couple of miles back.
听着 我要设法弄支电♥话♥ 我想后面几哩处有座加油站
I'm gonna come with you.
我跟你去
There is no phone. I was just there.
没有电♥话♥ 我刚刚去过了
Why don't we wait for someone else to come along?
我们何不等别人经过呢?
Well, like speedracer here?
像这儿的赛车手一样吗?
Look, I'm not going anywhere. Ok? You guys go, I dont' know,
听着 我哪里也不去 好的 你们去吧 我不知道
we're gonna stay here, Francine
我们要留在这里 法兰西…
and get high Yeah, so what?
好好享受一番 对 那又怎样?
Hey, what's your name?
嘿 你叫什么名字?
Chris Flinn
克里斯弗林
You hurt, Chris Flinn?
你受伤了 克里斯弗林?
I'm fine.
不 我没事
Good
很好
cause you're the mule.
因为你是骡子
Oh no I can carry that. You decide the whole car or something.
不 那个我来背就行 你决定整部车或什么的就好
We'll just stay here, maybe get hit again... You guys sure you're cool?
我们待在这里 也许又会被撞… 你们确定都没事吗?
Yeah, we're just fine. Thank you.
是的 我们好的很 谢谢
Later on. Smoke it up there, skippie?
晚点见了 慢慢抽吧 小捣蛋
Yeah, have fun.
是的 祝你们愉快
You want it to kick your ass.
你想被它害死吗?
God I can't let out of my head what was just happending.
老天 刚才发生的事我还心有余悸呢
You're sure you're just alright? Yeah, I'm fine
你确定你真的没事吗? 是的 我没事
What are you guys doing out here?
你们来这里做什么?
OK, I don't know, actually we're lost
好的 我不知道 事实上我们迷路了
You know a lot of people say we've been to some?
你知道很多人说我们一直
experiences, the following moments.
重覆经历往后的时光
Kind of feel like moving and turning in slow motion
有点像是慢动作前后移♥动♥
Do you feel like that? No
你有同感吗? 没有
I should tell you that my voice is really low and down in normal speed.
我该告诉你我的声音在正常速度下 真的很小声低沉
Weird
怪了
Where did you get this?
你在哪拿到的?
God my Dad's very nice.
天啊 我爸太好了
I couldn't finish this.
我抽不完这根
Can we figure how to stone this?
我们可以想想怎么抽吗?
Are you sure you know where we're going? Yeah, there was a map at gas station.
你确定知道我们往哪走吗? 是的 加油站有地图
I'm so tired already and starving and being eaten by ants.
我已经筋疲力尽快饿死了 还被蚂蚁咬我
Are there any on my back? No, nothing there
我背上有蚂蚁吗? 没有 什么也没有
I call it squirrel.
我叫牠松鼠
Are you saying you are hungry, Carly? I don't think it's a squirrel.
你说你饿了吗 卡莉? 我认为不是松鼠
It's a make.
是标本
Really? How do you know? He probably ran over it.
真的? 你怎么知道? 可能是被他辗过去的
In medical school they make you work on animal,
在医学院里 他们让你用动物作实验
cause I was afraid to get the real thing.
因为我怕用活的东西
It's a make.
是标本
I need to be in Roli by 7.
我得在七点前赶到罗里
Better get move on then
那最好动作快点了
You know we choose to take it in New York.
你知道我们选择定居纽约
No, you and I should look except we're stuck.
不 若非被困 你我应该看看