已经有几周了
It must have been there for weeks.
操 到处都是
Fucking hell, it's everywhere.
你忘了?
You forgetting something?
我们昨晚都喝过这里的水
We all fucking drank from here last night.
-上帝 -大家冷静
-Oh, God. -Everyone, calm down.
没什么
It's OK.
我们饮的是上游水
Our boot marks, upstream.
没事的
It's all right.
-真走运 -太他妈走运了
-That's lucky. -Too fucking lucky.
这地区都被污染了
No point in polluting the rest of this fucking area.
怎么运输?
So, what are we doing about transport?
忘了那卡车吧
Well, we can forget about the truck.
再搞辆车的话 必须进入镇上或村里
Getting a new vehicle means heading into a town or village,
我们不能冒险 继续步行
and I don't wanna risk that. We proceed on foot.
快点 老兄
Come on, man.
列兵 整齐所有装备 准备出发
Private, I want all the kits squared and ready to go.
按原计划去辛克顿森林
We head to Hinxston Forest as planned.
做好长途跋涉的准备
We need to get some distance between this place and us.
卡特!
Carter!
有触发线 当心
Trip wire. Careful.
凯恩 去查查
Kayne, check it out.
是十字弓 土匪的
It's a crossbow. Bandits.
我来解除机关
I'll disarm it.
哇塞 我靠
Whoa! Fuck! Shit!
卡特 慢点走回来
Carter, come back very slowly.
我们得远离大路
We need to keep off the main paths.
看见没有?
Do you fucking see this?
土匪
Bandits.
好 跟我走
OK, on me, move.
放进去
Put your back into it, come on.
弱智 是不是我指给你看操哪个洞?
Fucking hell, Weasel. Have I got to show you where to put it?
快点
Come on.
你是处♥男♥? 快点
Are you a fucking virgin? Come on!
希望你用了套子
I hope you're using fucking protection.
混♥蛋♥
Dirty bastard. Whoo!
我们来了
There we go.
-老天上帝让她活一会儿 -有问题?
-Jesus Christ, live a little. -Problem?
应该把她留给比利的
I thought we were gonna fucking save her for Billy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
老天
Jesus, Manny. Dirty fuck.
走吧
Let's go, come on.
-不好 -我从这里可以打倒他们
-It's no good. -I can take them from here.
莉娜 你还好?
Leeann, you all right?
好 走吧 凯恩 占据要点
OK, let's move. Kayne, take point.
你想什么?
What do you think?
我们走最近的路 直接穿越森林
We take the most direct route, straight through the forest.
我不晓得 麦道
I don't know, Maddox.
我们不能在有土匪的情况下 穿越空旷地带
We're not moving across open ground with bandits around.
我们必须赶快 时间不够用
We need to move fast. Time is not on our side.
我也意识到了
Yeah, I realize that.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
有件事你得明白
Look, there's something you all need to understand.
我们时间所剩无多
We've not got much time left.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
有船从希望角到鹿特丹
There are boats leaving for Rotterdam from Hope's Point.
他们2天后开船 他们可不会等
They leave in two days, and they won't wait.
2天 我们必须在2天内到达
Two days, that's all we've got.
什么?
What?
还有
There's something else.
我之所以没说 是因为还不确信...
I haven't said anything 'cause I don't know if it's true yet, but...
如果我们没有按时到达
If we don't make it there in time,
我们生存的机会将会变为零
the chances of our survival in this country are gonna be zero.
凯恩 你别对卡特说
Kayne, you can't say this to Carter.
为什么? 他也是我们的人
Why not? He's one of us.
如果说给他听 他很可能去找家人
If what we heard happens, I know he will try and find his family,
他会死在路上的
and he will die trying.
很抱歉 但这次你得信我
I'm sorry, but you've gotta trust me on this.
这样不对
It's not right.
凯恩 我们需要他
Kayne, we need him.
情况不妙
SITREP. Not good.
它们在森林里到处是
The forest is fucking full of those things.
穿得过去吗?
Can we make it through?
我们走
All right, let's move.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
莉娜 我需要你帮忙
Leeann, I need your help.
拿好
Take these.
凯恩 卡特 右面
Kayne, Carter, right flank.
琼斯 莉娜 跟我
Jones, Leeann, with me.
-准备走 -好了
-Prepare to move. -Ready.
好了
Ready.
-好了 -行动!
-Ready. -Move!
-火力掩护! -上!
-Covering fire! -Go!
上!
Go!
掩护!
Cover!
火力掩护!
Covering fire!
跟紧我!
On me!
跟好了!
Follow me!
我们离开这里
Let's get the fuck out of here.
没有了
No sign.
暂时没有了
We're clear for now.
他们在跟着
They'll be following.
它们虽然慢 但绝不放弃
These fuckers are slow, but they don't give up.
莉娜 做得好
Leeann, you did good.
-麦道我冷死了 -我知道
-Maddox, I'm freezing. -I know.
别担心 我们一会就生火
Don't worry, we'll start a fire.
这里可以作休息地 四周都能观察到
This is a good place to rest. We can see anything coming.
快接近目的地了 我们穿过森林有1-2公里了
We're close, maybe one or two klicks till we're through the forest.
我们还得再穿过几个村子
We'll come across a couple of villages.
好 也许还能找到车辆
Good. Maybe we can find a set of wheels.
也许吧 但我们最急需水和食物 已经要吃光了
Doubtful, but we do need food and water. This is pretty much the last of it.
我们黎明时去看看 但不许冒险
We'll have a look at daybreak, but I'm not taking any chances.
我不喜欢外面 太空旷了
I don't like it out here. It feels too open.
到海岸再高兴吧
Be glad when we get to the coast.
希望角的人知道他们在干吗
The people at Hope's Point know what they're doing.
我只想离开伦敦
I just wanna leave places like London behind now.
你在那里有家人吗?
Have you got any family there?
有
Yeah.
回去的想法使我害怕
It scares me, the thought of ever going back.
-结婚了吗? -没有
-Married? - No.
我和父母住
Just Mom and Dad.
回去后想找个工作
I wanted a career back then.
现在看来无望了
All seems so pointless now.
我有老婆女儿
I had a wife and a daughter.
在曼彻斯特 真希望知道他们在哪
Up in Manchester. Wish I knew where they are.
想知道一切
Just need to find out what happened, you know?
琼斯
Jonesy.
给我吧
Here, give me that.
-你怎么样? -什么意思?
-So, what about you? -What do you mean?
应该说说你自己了?
It's about time you tell us a bit about yourself?
对哦 你已经问我们很多问题了
Yeah, mate, you've been asking us a lot of questions.
好
OK.
我老婆3年前离开我
My wife left me three years ago.
算是我的错
Uh, I suppose it was my own fault, really.
我老是加班
I was always away on work.
看起来你现在就是这副样子
Looks like you still are.
对
Yeah.
这是我仅所能干的
I suppose it's all I got left now.
但却很重要吧? 记录一切
But it's important, isn't it? To document all this.
还有其他家人吗?
Any other family?
就我爸
Just my dad.
电影精选列表