-生日快乐 -生日快乐亲爱的!
-Happy birthday. -Happy birthday, darling!
-看那 -生日快乐
-Look at that. -Happy birthday.
等等 先别吹灭
Wow. Wait, wait, wait. Don't blow them out just yet.
虹 给我摄像机 我来拍
Hon, give me the camera, and I'll, um, get a shot
-拍你和凯特琳一起吹灭 -好的
-of you and Caitlyn blowing them out. -OK.
准备...
And...
-上帝 -真乖
-Oh, my God. -Good girl.
-真棒 -生日快乐
-Well done. -Happy birthday.
-好了 -还给你
-All in one go. -Come on, give it back.
-别忘了许愿 -我希望...
-Don't forget to make your wish. -I wish for...
许愿的时候不能说出来
You're not supposed to tell us your wishes.
我希望灯火长明
I wish the lights would come back on.
肯定会的 亲爱的 不用担心
They will, my darling, don't worry about that.
我要上厕所
I need to go toilet.
好 好 快去快回 你还要切蛋糕
OK. Well, quickly then. You gotta cut this cake.
快
Hurry up.
别靠近大门 知道了吗?
Don't go near that front door, though, OK?
别靠近大门
Stay away from that front door.
-我会的 -真乖
-I will. -Good girl.
我们不能再这样下去了 汤姆 她迟早要知道的
Look, we can't keep this up, Tom. She knows something's wrong.
我们开着路虎去镇里吧?
Why don't we take the Land Rover to the village?
不行 他们叫我们呆在家里
No. Look, they told us to stay here.
不管外面是什么 会传染
Whatever it is out there, it's contagious.
我确信一切正常后他们会派人来的
I'm sure they'll send someone when it's all sorted.
我们有充足的补给 无需担心
And we've got enough stuff here to be getting on with anyway.
一切会好的
It'll be fine, honestly.
我不太... 敢肯定 不知道
I'm not... I'm not sure. I don't know.
我们会好的
We'll be fine.
上帝 那是什么?
Oh, my God. What was that?
不知道 我去瞧瞧
I don't know. Let me have a look.
看得见吗?
Can you see anything?
外面很黑 啥看不见
It's so dark out there, I can't see a thing.
带好摄像机 那上面有射灯
Bring that camera with you so I've got a bit more light.
好 小心
OK, but be careful.
好像河里有东西
I think there's something in the river.
是什么?
What's that?
凯特琳 回屋里去 快 亲爱的? 去
Caitlyn, just get back in the house, please, darling? Go on.
没事
Everything's OK.
我去看看
I'm gonna take a look.
汤姆 赶快进屋
Tom, just get back inside the house.
没事 我就看一眼
It's fine. It's fine. I'll just take a quick look.
小心
Careful.
-听到吗? -什么声音?
-Did you hear that? -What was it?
不太确定
I'm not sure.
汤姆
Tom.
等等
Hold on.
看见什么吗?
You see anything?
汤姆?
Tom?
好极了
Great.
她在哪?
Where is she?
凯特琳?
Caitlyn?
凯特琳?
Caitie?
上帝
Oh no, God, please.
凯特琳?
Caitlyn?
宝贝 你在哪?
Baby, where are you?
凯特琳?
Caitlyn?
上帝... 你在这里
Oh, God, there... Thank God, there you are.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you all right, darling?
让我看下 你还好吧?
Let me see. Let me see. Are you OK?
-没事了 -妈咪...
-It's OK, sweetheart. -Mommy...
别出声 好不?
Just be quiet, OK?
抱好邦妮兔 抱紧 别出声
Hug Bunny, hug Bunny close. Just be quiet.
上帝
Oh, God. Shh. Shh.
没事的 别出声 不要
Everything's gonna be OK. Just be quiet. Please.
上帝
Oh, my God.
妈咪在呢
I'm here, I'm here.
-妈妈? -宝贝你别出声
-Mom? -Baby, you have to be so quiet.
安静
Be quiet. Shh, shh.
没事的
It's gonna be OK. Shh...
我明白
I know, I know. Shh, shh.
我是尼克·琼斯 随军摄影师
My name's Nick Jones. I'm an army photographer
东英排第4营
with the Platoon of the East Anglia and Fourth Battalion.
我们目前的位置是民防哨站
Our current location is a military outpost
英联邦 赫特福德郡
in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
你刚才看到的录像是我们几周前拾获的
The tape you just saw was something we picked up a few weeks ago
当时我们在巡路
whilst we were out on the road.
过去几个月有非常事件发生
We've seen some pretty bad stuff in the past few months,
如同你刚才所见的家庭录像
just like what you saw with that family.
大约...
So it's been about...
4个月前开始的 我们现在还活着
four months since the outbreak, and we're still alive.
我打算留下完整的记录
And, uh... that's exactly what I'm trying to document.
所以 先领你们看看这地方 顺便把你介绍给大家
So I'll show you around the place, introduce you to some of the guys.
我们在部队里是民兵 也就是后备役军队
We're all TA in the platoon, so we're all reservists.
提醒你一下... 那边的麦蒂是卡车司机
To give you an idea, though... Maddy over there is a truck driver.
强诺是冷血财务顾问
Johno is a bloody financial advisor.
每天一结束 我们就是普通人
At the end of the day, we're just normal people.
这算是日常练习
We were on exercise when this thing took hold.
当有紧急状况的时候 会被组织成军队展开营救工作
So we were drafted in by the army to secure certain areas, which we did.
我们经历过多起恐怖的状况
So, we've seen a lot of horrible stuff, though.
极其恐怖
Really horrible.
相信你们的训练
And your training, I presume,
肯定有助于存活率?
must've helped you and the platoon survive?
那是 但经常措手不及
Absolutely. But nothing really prepares you for when it really happens.
这种事情不能预先计划的
You can't plan for this sort of stuff.
我们活一天算一天
So we're just living day by day at the moment,
尝试相互帮助
trying to help each other out.
每失去一个人都很痛 那就是我们的现状
Everyone's lost pretty much everyone, so it's just us.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
我们都怕 如果有谁说不怕的
We're all afraid. Anyone who says they're not afraid
要么吹牛 要么就是精神病
is either lying or needs their fucking head examined.
对不起
Sorry.
安德鲁中尉 你是本排兼哨站指挥官
Lieutenant Andrews, you're in command of this platoon and the outpost.
关于我们在哪 您能说详细点吗?
Can you tell us a bit about where we are?
目前整个地区一片混乱
Well, the entire country's in utter chaos.
没有法律 只有像我们这样的幸存者
There's no law. There's just bands of survivors like us.
如你所见 我们搭建围栏
As you can see, we've got perimeter fencing,
虽然不很坚固 但足以防止那些东西入侵
not fool-proof, though, but stops those things from getting in.
附近也有水源
There's a water supply nearby
发电机可以提供有限的能源
and there's limited power from the generators.
至少还能给你的摄像机充充电什么的
I think you found that useful for your camera.
-怎么了下士? -我们刚才联♥系♥过的长官
-What happened, Corporal? -We had contact, sir.
一次事故 列兵欧哈拉
One casualty, Private O'Hara.
-受伤? -死了长官
-Wounded? -Dead, sir.
哈奇沃到处都是那些东西
It was Hatchworth. The place is crawling with those things.
把欧哈拉的遗体运去医务室 仔细包装好
Take O'Hara's body to sickbay. We need to bag him up properly.
长官
Sir.
-别拍了尼克? -他死了老兄
-Do you mind, Nick? -He's a bit shaken up, man.
神经病
Fuckin' sick of this shit.
来一次小型袭击
It was meant to be a simple raid.
直扑镇上 直进直出 收工
Into the town, straight in, straight out, job done.
这是一周里死的第2个人
Now I've got another man dead. Second in a week.
长官 坦率讲 袭击行动可能过于危险
Sir, I'll be honest with you. These raids are getting too dangerous.
他们的数量比以往多得多 欧哈拉...
There were far more than we've encountered before. O'Hara...
欧哈拉自己寻死
O'Hara fucked up and got himself killed.
-他还是个孩子 -我不要听麦道
-He was just a kid. -I don't want to hear it, Maddox.
每个人只有一条命 这对所有人都一样
The boys get one chance out here. Now it's the same for everyone.
稍微开个小差 就是这结果
You take your eye off the ball, this is what happens.
距离这里只有几公里 长官
It's only a few klicks from here, sir.
我希望你今晚行动
Look, I'd like your input this evening.
长官
Sir.
电影精选列表