那太好了 荣幸之至
That'd be really cool. I'd be honored.
-真的吗 你会来 -当然了
-Really? You'll come? -Yeah.
我把手♥机♥号♥给你 但是我担心
I'd give you my number, but I doubt
可是你这紧身衣里装手♥机♥了吗
you have a phone in your little onesie.
当然有了 我有地方放手♥机♥
Yeah, no, I don't, but I've got places I can put things.
好的 来吧 我拖车也过来了
All right, let's do it. My trailer's right here.
-你能跟我过来一会儿吗 -当然了
-Will you come with me just two seconds?-Of course.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you. Wonderful.
布洛姆一家人愿意
The Blooms are willing to drop both
放弃控告你性骚扰和公众骚扰
the sexual harassment and public-battery charges
只要你愿意付他们一年的薪水
as long as we give her a year's paid salary and you agree to this.
这其实是一个关于性骚扰的研讨会
Ostensibly, it's a sexual harassment workshop.
布洛姆一家很希望你能到场
The Blooms are adamant that you need to attend.
这什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
这个是一个长达三个月的课程
Well, it's typically a three-month course,
布洛姆一家坚持希望你能参加7次
but the Blooms are insisting that you take it seven times.
噢 还有 你被解雇了
Oh! Also, you're fired.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
吉尔伯特在家吗
Are the Gilberts home?
没人在家
Nobody home.
噢 好吧 可是吉尔伯特说
Oh, it's okay. I'm a friend of the Gilberts
让我过来修他们泳池下面的排水管
and they asked me to come by and fix the drain at the bottom of their pool.
可我要走了
But I'm leaving.
-噢 没关系 我帮你锁门 -谢谢
-Oh, that's okay. I'll close the gate behind me. -Thank you.
恩 冷气挺大的
Mmm, AC feels good.
老爸 真尴尬
Dad, this is so embarrassing.
别担心 吉尔伯特整个春天都在圣特罗佩
Don't worry. The Gilberts are in St.Tropez all spring.
谁要他们爱吹牛
It's their own fault for bragging.
那么现在开学之前呢
Now before I let school out for the semester,
我们会让你练习好准备好参加杰西派对
we're gonna get you ready for Jesse's party.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
跳进来
I want you to jump in.
但是我不会游泳
But I don't know anything about swimming.
我知道 甜心 跳下来 我会帮你的
I know, sweetheart. I want you to jump in. I'm gonna be here for you.
如果我死了 我做鬼也放不过你
If I die, I'm gonna be so pissed at you.
没问题
We have a deal.
来吧 跳
Do it. Go for it.
那位在远方鼓舞骑士的女士是谁
What lady is that, which doth enrich the hand of yonder knight?
电影精选列表