我小时候 我和我弟弟
When I was a kid, my brother and I used to
常常假扮拿着剑的英雄
pretend we were heroes with swords.
我们是唯一 可以拯救世界的人
We were the only ones who could save the day.
不过或许给自己定位 有些太高了
But perhaps we set the bar a little bit high.
或许我们只是普通人
Maybe we're just regular people.
是个获救的普通人
The ones who get saved.
爸爸
Dad?
你的密♥码♥是多少
What's your password?
什么
What?
我说 你的密♥码♥是多少
I said, what's your password?
爸爸
Dad!
我他妈的不知道
I have no fucking idea!
脏话罐
Swearjar.
干♥他♥妈的脏话罐
Fuck the swear jar.
-艾丹-对不起 我就要干♥他♥妈的脏话罐
-Aidan.-I'm sorry, but fuck the swearjar.
"干"的意思就是爱爱 你和脏话罐爱爱吗
That word means sex. You're gonna have sex with the swearjar?
好了 塔克 别说了 宝贝
Okay, Tucker, that's enough, honey.
密♥码♥是1234 你干什么
The code's 1234. What are you doing?
脏话罐已经满了
The swearjar is full. Look at it.
脏话罐里的钱
The swearjar is all the money
全是给你上大学用的
we have to send you to college,
所以我说脏话 你应该高兴才对
so you should be happy I curse.
我知道了 爸爸
I heard you, Dad.
铂尔曼犹太老师说 头脑简单的人才会说脏话
Rabbi Perlman says that cursing is for the simple-minded.
这个嘛 铂尔曼老师的嘴很臭
Well, Rabbi Perlman's breath is so bad,
上帝都在质疑 他怎么会造出这样的人
it makes God question why he even bothered creating the universe.
铂尔曼老师在祷告的时候 上帝好像在说
Rabbi Perlman's praying and God's like,
"别祷告了 铂尔曼 你太客气了"
"Please stop, Perlman. You're welcome.
"别祷告了"
"You're welcome!"
如果你说脏话 那我们也说脏话了
Well, if you can curse, then we all can curse.
这是你想要的
Is that what you want?
-行啊 -不行
-Fine. -No!
格蕾丝才不会说脏话
Grace is not gonna curse.
蠢蛋
Fuckhead.
哇
Wow!
格蕾丝 哇
Gracie! Whoa!
妈妈 前几天爸爸的车位被抢时
Mom, Dad said that the other day
他就说了这个脏话
when someone stole his parking spot.
我确实说了 宝贝 不过他真的是个蠢蛋
I did say that, babe, but he was a fuckhead.
他开了辆黄色的悍马 谁会开黄色的悍马啊
He was in a yellow Hummer. Who drives a yellow Hummer?
什么 难道他要去太阳上打战
What, is he going to war on the sun?
爸爸 我们要这辆车
Dad, we need this car.
我们不要阿斯顿马丁
We are not getting an Aston Martin.
不过给你一分钟时间 脏话给你说个够
But for the next minute only, you can curse.
那我要骂"毛球"吧
Then, hairy balls.
好了 走吧 孩子们
Okay. Come on, guys.
快 快点 系好安全带
Up, up, up. Seat belts.
塔克 你的帽子围巾
Tucker! Yarmulke. Tzitzit.
哦 拜托 你怎么回事 伙计
Oh, come on. What is wrong with you, man?
装好来
Get it together.
我还在想阿斯顿马丁
I was thinking about that Aston Martin.
别再想那辆车了
Stop thinking about that car.
是时候想想犹太人的困境了
It's time to start thinking about the plight of the Jews.
-"困境"是什么意思 -我不知道
-What does "plight" mean? -I have no idea.
去问犹太老师吧 我们给他们交了学费的
Ask the rabbis. That's what we're paying them for.
艾丹 今天你得跟你♥爸♥谈谈
Aidan, you have to talk to your father today.
他还没交这个学期的学费呢
He still hasn't paid this semester's tuition.
我讨厌跟他说钱的事儿 截止日期是什么时候
I hate talking to him about money. When was it due?
几个月前
Months ago.
老师在威胁说 如果他们这周末还没收到钱
Okay, and they're threatening to kick the kids out of school
孩子们就别想上学了
if they don't get a check by the end of this week.
也许我们应该把他们送到公立学校去
Maybe it's time we put them in public school.
-不要 -好啊
-No! -Yay!
哦 不 不行 我们不能把他们送到公立学校
Oh, no, no, no, we're not putting them in the public school.
我今天会跟他谈的 好吗
I'll talk to him today,okay?
小心点 别让老师看到你了
Avoid the rabbis if you see them.
这我知道
I always do!
-拜拜 妈妈 -拜拜 宝贝
-Bye, Mom! -Bye, baby.
拜拜
Bye!
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
要不要我帮你 花木兰
You need help gearing up back there, Yentl?
别叫我花木兰
Don't call me Yentl.
你可以叫我花木兰我喜欢那部电影
You can call me Yentl. I love that movie.
我知道
I know. I know.
男孩子们 做什么都可以讨他们校长欢心
The boys get to do all the cool things to honor HaShem,
而我能做的很少 除非我买♥♥个假发
and I won't get to do anything remotely cool until I buy my sheitel.
假发 你说啥
Sheitel? What's that again?
就是个普通的假发
It's a modesty wig.
等我结婚了 我要剃光头
So, when I get married, I'll shave my head
然后一生都戴着假发
and wear a wig for the rest of my life.
只有这样 我老公才会觉得我很漂亮
That way only my husband will find me pretty.
无意冒犯 但这是我听过最奇怪的说法了
No offense, but that's the weirdest tradition I've ever heard of.
再说这方法 在你身上不奏效 因为你本来就很漂亮
And it wouldn't even work on you because you're so pretty
就算剃光头都漂亮
that you'd look even prettier with a shaved head.
所以还是不戴假发好
So, it would defeat the whole purpose.
-再见 爸爸 -再见
-Bye, Dad. -Bye.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys
塔克 过来 钻孔机
Tucker. Come here. Drill.
我就知道
I knew it.
我跟你说了 不要带钻孔机
I told you. Drill stays at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
快去上课吧
Now go be Jewish.
太无聊了 为什么要上课
Why? It's so boring.
我也不知道去问你老师吧
I have no idea. Ask the rabbis.
再见
Shalom.
再见
Shalom.
我刚刚才到
I got it right here.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
抱歉 等我一下
Sorry, just give me a second!
你好 布洛姆先生
Shalom, Mr. Bloom.
嘿 罗森伯格老师
Hey, Rabbi Rosenberg.
布洛姆先生 特维尔斯基老师
Mr. Bloom, Rabbi Twersky
想要你去下办公室 如果你有时间的话
would like to see you in his office if you have a moment.
今天我没时间
Oh, you know, today I can't.
不管你信不信
Today, believe it or not,
今天还有很重要的事儿
a moment is something I just don't have.
我看还是改天吧
I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
说到改天 你知道
Speaking of rain, as you know,
学校每年都要庆祝植树节
every year to celebrate the holiday of Tu Bishevat,
我们会叫孩子们捐钱
we ask the children to donate money
给以色列种树
to have a tree planted in Israel.
嗯 我听说了 老师
Yeah, I heard about that, Rabbi.
但是你想想
But when you think about it, how many trees
他们真正需要多少树呢
do they really need over there?
我觉得以色列的树已经很多了
I feel like Israel is pretty good on trees.
布洛姆先生 这就是为什么
Which is why, Mr. Bloom,
我们鼓励孩子们 种一棵树苗在自己的院子里
we encourage the children to plant a seedling in their own backyard.
你一直都没来领♥取♥你的树苗 布洛姆先生
You never picked up your seedling, Mr. Bloom.
不 不用了 噢 你拿来啦 谢谢
Oh, no, no, I'm fine. Oh, there it is. Okay. Thank you.
尽量别抽烟
Just try not to smoke it.
真聪明
Clever.
巴鲁克·哈希姆
Baruch Hashem.
嗯 上帝保佑 保佑大家
Yes, bless God. Bless everybody.
我问你 那到底当时 有几声巨响
I ask you, sir. How many bangs did Jesus hear?
整个案子 全靠你在1月7号♥
This entire case is dependent on your testimony
晚上的证词...
that on the night of January 7th...
这剧本真可怕 我在大学那会儿演的是奥赛罗
This shit is horrible. In college, I did Othello.
我们都是
We all did.
对啊
Yup.
电影精选列表