你喜欢住在这儿吗?
You like livin' here?
喜欢啊
Yeah.
有什么不喜欢的?
What's not to like?
我不知道
I don't know.
太冷了
It's cold.
嗯 是 这里冬天是很冷
Well, yeah, in the winter it's cold.
你住这里多久了?
How long you been here?
差不多15年了
Well, about 15 years.
这么长时间一直都是一个人?
Have you lived here by yourself the whole time?
你有女票吗?
What about a--a girlfriend?
我们分手了
Well, we broke up.
哦
Hm.
你呢?有男朋友吗?
What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?
- 没有 - 我可以想象所有的男孩子
- No. - Well, I imagine all the guys
都追你
would be chasing you.
是嘛
Yeah.
那有没有养宠物?狗什么的?
What about, like, a dog or something?
你有养狗吗?
You ever get a dog?
没有 你养狗吗?
No. You ever have a dog?
没 但我想养一条
No, but I want one.
是吗?
You do?
是啊
Yeah.
那不如我们养条狗吧?
Well, why don't we get a dog?
- 真的吗? - 嗯呐
- For real? - Yeah.
咱这地方多大
We got the space.
是啊 那就养呗
Yeah, let's do it.
试试这双吧 看看感觉如何
Wanna try these on and see how they feel?
这里户外靠近冰川 所以更冷 知道吗?
It's always cooler out here by the glacier, you know?
冬季气温要低10度
Like, ten degrees cooler in the wintertime.
看那里 肯兹
Check that out, Kenz.
门登霍尔冰川
Mendenhall Glacier.
你在别处可看不到这种冰川 肯兹
Won't see anything like this anywhere else, Kenz.
相当壮观吧?
It's pretty awesome, huh?
给 喝点水
Got you some water.
我要回卡车
I'm gonna go back to my truck
去拿我的照相机
and get my camera.
今天天气可真不错 哥们儿
It's turning out to be a pretty nice day, man.
是啊 好 我带肯兹去瀑布那边看看
Yeah. Okay, I'm gonna take Kenzie over to the waterfall,
如何?
okay?
对了 我想吃炸鱼玉米饼
I'm feeling fish tacos,by the way.
炸鱼玉米饼 蛤?
Fish tacos, huh?
你冷不冷?
Are you cold?
还好
I'm fine.
怎么样?炸鱼玉米饼
How's that sound,fish tacos?
她很温顺
She's gentle.
走吧 丝卡蒂
Come on, Skadi.
我想去一下洗手间
I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
需要带上包吗?
You need your bag?
麦肯兹!
Mackenzie!
认养高速公路
阿♥拉♥斯加军队
国民警卫队
未接来电
新信息
叔叔
你在哪??
我们准备回去了 在车那等我们吧
到处找你 出了什么事??
你没事吧???
你好 西雅图城西健康中心
Hey, West Seattle Health Center.
额 你好 简在吗?
Um, hey, is Jane there?
我叫麦肯兹 我找我妈妈
It's Mackenzie,I'm calling for my mom.
- 抱歉 你说找谁? - 喂 简在不在?
- I'm sorry, who's this? - Hey, is Jane there?
噢 你说简啊 一星期没见过她了
Oh, Jane. We haven't seen her all week.
- 她自己出院了 - 你是谁?
- She checked herself out. - Who is this?
我是护士长比尔
This is Bill,head RN.
如果你见到她 请告诉她
Look, if you see her then please tell her
我们很担心她 好吗?
we're really concerned,all right?
哦 佛祖啊
Oh, God.
卡洛琳 我真是个傻屌♥ 自以为能独自面对这一切
Carolyn, I was an idiot thinking I could do this all alone.
我真希望你也在这
I wish you were here.
我想你
I just miss you.
我想念你
I miss you.
卧♥槽♥!
Oh God!
嘿!嘿!
Hey!Hey!
莉琪
喂 我急需买♥♥张飞机票 你能借我点钱吗?
我哪有钱啊 杰夫是个傻♥逼♥ 你怎么回事??你那个叔叔呢 问他借啊??
请回电♥话♥!让我知道你没事!
我开车跑遍整个朱诺 找你找了一夜!
真的很担心你!!
交通方式
无法通过公路直通朱诺 尽管该城市与毗邻的几个地区有公路连接
轿车和卡车可通过驳船或者阿♥拉♥斯加海上公路轮渡系统出入朱诺
(译者注:惠蒂尔是阿♥拉♥斯加州一个小镇)
阿♥拉♥斯加海上公路轮渡系统
朱诺 --- 惠蒂尔 --- 西雅图
坐下来
Sit down.
坐下说
Sit down.
我们得谈谈
We're gonna have a little talk.
拜托 我没。。。
Come on, I didn't...
你是来还东西的吗?
You got something to return?
得了吧 我根本
Oh come on, it's not like--
- 啥也没拿 - 是嘛?
- I didn't take anything! - Come on?
我只是 我只是进错了房♥间
Look, I just--I got the rooms confused.
- 是个误会 好吗? - 我可不吃这套
- It happens, okay? - Yeah, I'm not buying it.
我很抱歉 你吓到我了
I'm sorry,you scared me.
你把我吓了一大跳
You scared me shitless.
我只是。。。这是个误会
Look, I just-- it was a misunderstanding.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 算了
Okay.Forget it.
好吧
Okay.
AMHS船票 惠蒂尔往返朱诺
乘客姓名 雷内·巴特利特
但是 你知道吗 昨晚真的超诡异
But, you know,it was pretty freaky last night.
我真想有个相机拍下来 你蹦得好高
I wish I had a camera,you jumped so high.
你得了便宜卖♥♥乖吗
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
是不是要我叫经理来?
Just about to call the manager--
别 大可不必
You don't-- you don't have to do that.
好啦 我只是 只是开个玩笑
It's fine.I'm just--just kidding.
那么 你是住这附近的还是。。。
So, are you from around here or...
不是
No.
是来度假的 哈?
Just a vacation, huh?
- 是的 - 就你一个人吗?
- Yeah. - Out by yourself?
没有跟团或者跟老婆孩子一起?
Not with like a group or a wife or something?
我看见你 额 要去坐轮渡?
I see you're, uh, you're getting the ferry.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
11点去西雅图?
11:00 a.m.to Seattle?
是去惠蒂尔
11:00 a.m. goes to Whittier.
嗯 对 嗯 惠蒂尔
Yeah, no, yeah, Whittier.
但这船之后要去西雅图 对吗?
But it goes to Seattle after that, right?
对 最终目的地是西雅图
Yeah, it goes to Seattle eventually.
用餐愉快吗?
How we doin' over here?
请问还有什么需要吗?要加点咖啡吗?
Anything else I can get you?More coffee?
- 请结一下账 - 好的
- Gonna have the check, please. - Okay.
你是从那来的吗?
Is that where you're from?
我住在那 对
That's where I live, yeah.
哦
Oh.
你有没有 呃 轮渡时刻表?可以给我看看吗?
Have you got a, uh, ferry schedule I can look at?
有 在我房♥间里 也许你可以闯进去看
Yeah, it's in my room,maybe you can break in.
您的账单 祝您一天愉快
Here you go,have a great day.
谢谢 轮渡今天出发
Thank you.The ferry leaves today
下一次要两周后
and then again in two weeks.
两周后?
Two weeks?
对 两周后
Yeah, two weeks.
嗨 各位旅客 欢迎登船
Hi folks, welcome aboard.
本次轮渡开往惠蒂尔
bound for Whittier.
汽车坡道15分钟后关闭
Car ramp closes in 15 minutes
截止至10点45分
and rotation continues until 10:45 a.m.
惠蒂尔
Whittier.
旅客朋友们 请拿好您的船票
Passengers, have your tickets.
肯兹 是我 你在哪呢?
Kenz, it's me.Where are you?