你会直接去到达口接她吗?
You're gonna go right up to the gate and get her?
会的 简 我会站在安保允许的最近的地方接她
Yeah. Jane, listen, I'm gonna be as close as security allows.
你知道她现在已经长大了
You know,she's pretty grown now.
至少她自己觉得已经长大成人了
Or at least she thinks she is.
简 听着 我会在那的
Jane, listen,I'm gonna be there
我一定会接到她的
and I'm not gonna miss her.
我会给她拎包
I'm gonna take her to get her bag,
我们会一同渡过整个夏天 好吗?
and we're gonna do the same thing all summer, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你 真的
Thanks, really.
祝旅客朋友们北上之行一路顺风
Got a good, uh, tailwind up south.
我们应该可以弥补失去的时光
We should be able to make up for that lost time
开始迟来的远离西雅图之旅
on our slightly late departure out of Seattle.
希望我们都能按时
Hope to have us all down in Juneau, uh, on schedule,
于11:35到达朱诺(译者注:朱诺是美国阿♥拉♥斯加州首府)
about 11:35.
同时 我们享受晴朗的天空
Meantime, we have clear skies.
好消息是。。。
The good news...
肯兹!
Kenz!
肯兹!
Kenzie!
肯兹!
Kenz!
嘿!
Hey!
哇哦
Wow.
你好吗?
How are you?
这些是你的包吗?
Is this your bags here?
嗯 我自己来吧 谢谢二叔
Yeah, I got it, thanks.
嗯 那么 飞机坐过来怎么样?
Yeah, so, uh, how was your flight?
- 还不错 - 不错?
- It was fine. - Fine?
真抱歉让你飞这么老远
I'm sorry you had to move around so much.
你来这里 二叔很开心
Glad you're here with me though.
上车吧
Just hop in there.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
咱们到了
Here we are.
天呐
Jesus.
箱子里装了什么玩意儿?
What'd you pack in here?
那么现在这里就是 你的家了
So this is...your home now.
到处看看吧 想要什么
Go ahead and just help yourself
随便拿 好吗?
to whatever you want, okay?
那边是厨房♥
There's the kitchen over there
我家就是你家
and, uh, "mi casa es su casa."
天高任你飞
It's like your own wing down here.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
这边是你的衣橱
Over here is a closet for you.
可以多放些毛毯和衣架进去
Put some extra blankets in there and hangers.
晚上会很冷 知道吗?
It gets cold at night,okay?
好了 那么 额 就尽情玩耍吧
Okay. Well, um, uh,just take your time
把这儿当自个儿家 好吗?
and make yourself at home,all right?
真不敢相信你都长这么大了
I can't believe how much you've grown up.
瞧瞧你
Just look at you.
上一次见你的时候你才多大。。。
The last time I saw you...
你♥爸♥爸以前特喜欢这地儿
Your dad really liked this place.
我也不知道为啥
I'm not sure why.
我想念他
I miss him.
我也想念他
I miss him too.
要吃甜点么?
But maybe you want dessert?
要吗?
Yeah?
好吧 来看看他们这有啥好吃的
Well, let's see what they have.
唔 我要在这儿呆多久?
Well, how long am I up here for?
说不好 我需要点时间
I don't know.I need some time.
我就想坚强起来
I just wanna be strong.
我们俩都得坚强起来 好吗?
You know, there's just the two of us, okay?
- 嗯 随便啦 - 别这样
- Yeah, whatever. -Don't do that.
我准备租附近的一个公♥寓♥安顿下来
I'm gonna get set up in an apartment nearby
这样可以方便去看门诊
so I can just be an outpatient.
本当?在哪里?
Really? Where?
在西雅图 跟我们以前邻居那种差不多
Seattle. Like around our old neighborhood.
那 那我想回来了
Well, I wanna come back then.
噢 额 没那么简单
Oh, well, it's not that easy.
不是你想得那么轻松
It doesn't really work that way.
这还是治疗的一部分 所以。。。
This is still part of my treatment, so....
对了 你和二叔处得怎么样?
Uh, how are you guys getting along?
挺好的
Fine.
他说你玩得很开心
He said you were havin' a blast.
说你现在像个大人了 比上次长大了不少
Said you're like an adult compared to when he came
他跟你一起守过三个晚上的灵
and he stayed with you for, like, three nights.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
葬礼后那几天
After Dad's funeral.
呃 我明天要去上班了
Um, I have to go to work tomorrow.
我在想你应该跟我一块去
I was thinking you should come with me.
呃。。。
Uh...
我觉得我还是呆在这儿吧
I think I'm just gonna stay here.
去吧 好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
我们有电脑什么的
We have computers and stuff.
好吧
Okay.
妥
Right.
妥 我确认完给你回电
Okay, I'll take a look at it and I'll call you back.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
我都不知道我要在这呆多久
I don't even know how long I'm here,
我妈说大概一个月 谁知道呢?
Mom says like a month,but who the hell knows?
嘿 肯兹 额 这是我基友布莱恩
Hey, Kenz, uh,this is my buddy Blain.
这是我侄女 麦肯兹
This is my niece,Mackenzie.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
她在打电♥话♥
Uh, she's on the phone.
没事 是我叔叔
It's all right,it's my uncle.
肯兹 再吃点披萨?
Kenzie, want more pizza?
额 不用了 我快撑吐了
Uh, no, I'm gonna throw up.
呵呵 可别真吐了
Don't do that.
过来聊聊嘛
Come on, hang out.
坐会儿
Have a seat.
看看电视
Watch some TV.
哦天 我忘了点事
Oh man, I forgot something.
我一会儿回来
I'll be right back.
那是你的手♥机♥吗?
Is that your phone?
不是
No.
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
接接看
Answer it.
- 拿起来 接吧 - 啥?
- Pick it up, answer it. - What?
- 拿起来 接电♥话♥ - 不 不 你接
- Pick it up, answer it. - No, no, you answer it.
- 接电♥话♥ 接吧 - 不要
- Answer it, pick it up. - No.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
真傻
Stupid.
喂?
Hello?
大惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜来了
Surprise.
什么鬼?
What?
这是给你的
It's--it's for you.
我为你准备的 喜欢吗?
It's from me. You like it?
- 真的吗? - 真的啊
- For real? - Yeah.
你没开玩笑?
Are you serious?
这是给我的?谢特!
This is mine? Shit!
布莱恩帮我拿来的
Blain went and picked it up for me.
- 你真的喜欢? - 当然!卧♥槽♥ 谢啦
- You really like it? - Yes! Fuck, thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
放马过来!
Come on!
啊!
Ah!
玩得开心吗?
You havin' fun?
开心
Yeah.
那么。。。
So, uh...