奥利弗 你好吗?你的旅行怎么样?
Hello, Oliver, how are you? How was your trip?
嗨 妈妈 我很好 这里很热
Hi, Mama, I'm fine. It's very hot here.
知道你安全 妈妈很高兴
Mama is very happy to know you are safe.
那里的女孩如何?遇上了什么姑娘没?
And how are the girls there? Have you met anyone yet?
不 还没有 妈妈
No, not yet, Mama.
那栋房♥子呢?一切都准备好了吗?
How about the house? Is everything set up?
我们准备好所需要的一切了吗?
Do we have everything we need?
是的 妈妈 一切都很好 别担心
Yes, Mama, everything's fine,don't worry.
很好 因为时候到了
Good, because it's time.
记住 亲爱的 下次穿得规矩点
And remember, darling,next time dress code.
对不起 妈妈 对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mama. Sorry, Mama.
好吧 我不想耽误你 祝你玩得愉快
Well, I don't want to keep you. Have a nice time.
-谢谢 -注意安全 晚点再聊
- Thank you. - Be safe, talk to you later.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mama.
那是谁的猫?
Whose cat is that?
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你认识我吗?
Do you know me?
我不希望你在这里
I don't want you here.
有个伴 也许不错
Might be nice to have some company.
但她不会喜欢的
She wouldn't like it.
她什么都不喜欢 除了…
She doesn't like anything except...
也许这只猫饿了?
Maybe the cat's hungry?
猫不吃面包 它们吃肉
Cats don't eat bread,they eat meat.
嘿 帅哥 你去哪里?
Hey! Handsome man,where you go?
去告诉她她很漂亮
Just go and tell her she's pretty.
女孩就喜欢这样
Girls like that.
她们喜欢被夸漂亮
They like it when you tell them they're pretties.
站起来
Just get up.
到那边去 如果你告诉她她很漂亮
Go over there and if you tell her she is pretty,
她会喜欢的
she is gonna like that.
是的 她很漂亮
Yeah, she is pretty.
你……你很漂亮
You... you are very pretty.
但你不
You're not.
我可能不漂亮 但我有你所需要的
I may not be pretty but I have what you need.
我需要什么呢?
And what do I need?
清醒过来 玩得开心点
To wake up and have a good time.
你要让我清醒过来?你要怎么做?
You're gonna wake me up, huh? How you gonna do that?
回 回 回到我住的地方
Come back,come back, come back to my place
然后 然后 然后 我们可以来一些毒品
and then, and then, and then,then we can do a little drugs.
你看起来不像吸毒的人
You don't look like the type of person who does drugs.
看 看我
Look, look at me.
我当然吸毒啊
Of course, I do drugs.
好吧 你这个疯子 来吧 我们走
OK, you nutter,come on, let's go.
这是我的房♥间 这是我的房♥间 你可以进来
This is my room... this is my room, you can come in.
你的镜子怎么了?
What the fuck happened to your mirror?
哦 对 嗯 你应该坐着 坐下
Oh, yeah, um,yeah, you should sit. Sit.
好的 好的 好的
OK, OK, OK, OK.
然后呢?
Well, then?
毒品在这儿 你可以开始了
Here's the drugs. You can get started.
你应该开始了
You should get started.
哦 你有一只猫?
Oh, you have a cat?
猫?
Cat?
哇
Whoa.
我可能确实有一只猫
I guess I do have a cat.
哦 该死的风扇 伙计 搞定它
Oh, your fucking fan, man. Sort it out.
哇 你进展地也太快了
Whoa, you're moving too fast.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
好吧 放点音乐 随便什么
OK, play music. Whatever.
妈妈想看
Mama wants to watch.
你好 亲爱的
Well, hello there, darling.
他妈的 那是你妈妈吗?
What the fuck, is that your Mum?
是的 那是妈妈
Yeah, that's Mama.
感觉不太好是不是 亲爱的?
Not feeling very well are we, sweetie?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么毛病?你个怪胎 我要离开这里
What the fuck? I'm outta here you fucking weirdos.
-我希望你能 -你这个肮脏的小荡♥妇♥
- I wish you could. - You dirty little cunt.
你给我吸的什么?
What did you give me?
哦 你还在这里 你这个小婊♥子♥
Oh, you're still here,you little whore.
我们以为你要走了 可惜你没能成功
We thought you were leaving. Shame you didn't make it.
你知道我们为什么不让你走吗?
Do you know why we didn't let you go?
来吧 大声说出来
Come on, speak up.
请停下……
Please stop...
我无法理解你那张愚蠢的脸
I can't understand your stupid fucking face.
请放我走
Please let me go.
别哭了 你这个小贱♥人♥
Stop crying, you little bitch.
-放我走 -奥利弗 上她
- Let me go. - Oliver, fuck that bitch.
为妈妈毁了她
Wreck her for Mama.
来吧 弄死她 毁了她 毁掉她
Come on, wreck her,wreck her, wreck her.
为妈妈毁掉她
Wreck her for Mama.
你们两个神经病
...you fucking freaks.
-毁了她 毁了她 上她 -不
- Wreck her, wreck her. Fuck that bitch. - No.
为妈妈毁了她 快
Wreck her for Mama. Come on.
毁了她 毁了她
Wreck her, wreck her.
毁了她 为妈妈毁了她
Wreck her. Wreck her for Mama.
拜托 放我走吧
Please, let me go.
扒开她的眼睛 奥利弗
Open, her eyes, Oliver.
把它插在她那发臭的小屁♥股♥里
Stick it in her smelly little ass.
躲猫猫 我看到你了
Peek a boo, I see you.
躲猫猫 躲猫猫
Peek a boo, peek a boo.
我玩得很开心
I am having so much fun.
咚咚 咚咚 谁在那里?
Knock, knock. Who's there?
干了 干的谁?
Fucked. Fucked who?
你 他妈的你 哈哈 你
You, fucking you. Haha. You.
奥利弗 操她 操她 操她 操她 操她
Oliver, fuck her, fuck her,fuck her, fuck her, fuck her.
用力点 操她 你这白♥痴♥
Fuck harder. Fuck her, you idiot.
操她 操她 操她 用力 用力 用力 用力
Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, harder,harder, harder, harder, harder.
奥利弗 操她
Oliver, fuck her.
停下 奥利弗 住手
Stop. Oliver, stop!
哦
Oh!
至少她还在抽搐
At least she's still twitching.
焦躁的小女人
Twitchy little cunt.
好了 奥利弗 妈妈累了
OK, Oliver. Mama's tired.
下次时间可以再长一点
Next time wait a little longer.
好的 妈妈 对不起 妈妈 对不起
OK, Mama. Sorry, Mama, sorry.
好吧 刚刚很短 但很有趣 本可以更好的
Well, it was short but fun. Could have been better.
现在收拾好你的烂摊子 上♥床♥睡觉
Now clean up your mess and go to bed.
做个好梦 妈妈爱你
Sweet dreams. Mama loves you.
晚安 妈妈 晚安
Night, Mama, night.
对不起 对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不想 我并不想那样做
I didn't,I didn't want to do that.
她逼我 她逼我的 我不想那样做
She made me, she made me. I didn't want to do that.
我 我不恨你 我不恨你
I... I didn't hate you. I didn't hate you.
看着我 看着我 我并不恨你
Look at me, look at me. I didn't hate you.
我做起来非常快
I did it really fast.
比她要我做的快多了 快很多
A lot quicker then she wanted me to do it. A lot quicker.
如果我没有找到你 没有那样了结了你
If I hadn't found you and ended you when I did,
毒品也会杀了你的 只是速度要慢一些
the drugs would have done it,but slower.
你怎么能这样对你妈妈?
How could you do that to your mother?
嗨
Hi.
我昨晚做了一个疯狂至极的梦
I had the craziest dream last night.
你想听听吗?
Do you wanna hear about it?
好的 我梦到我在一艘船上
OK, so I was on this ship.
它就像一艘游轮 但它并没有那么梦幻
It was like a cruise ship but it wasn't really that fancy,
所以也许它不是一艘游轮
so maybe it wasn't a cruise ship.
但是每个人都穿得很漂亮
But everyone was dressed really fancy
我却穿着破烂衣服
and I was dressed in rags.
我所知道离开这艘船的唯一的方法
The only way I knew how to get off this ship
就是跳下船去 所以我就跳了
was to jump over board,so I did.
不管怎样 我就在水里了 我很高兴
Anyway, I was in the water and I was so happy.
然后最疯狂的事情发生了
And then the craziest thing happened,
我的牙齿掉了
my tooth fell out.
电影精选列表