我喜欢那里
I like it there.
总有一天 我也会在那里长眠
One day, I'll probably have to stay longer.
你有没有想过我们可以干的别的什麽
Ever wish we could have done things differently?
现在不好吗
What's it matter now?
我训练你来接替我多久了
How long have I been training you to be my replacement?
美好的两个月
Two wonderful months.
不要被阿诺德动摇你 好吗
Don't let Arnold shake you, okay?
当我不在了 你要像我一样
When I go, just act like me.
到时侯 他会信任你的
In time, he'll trust you.
希望如此吧
I hope.
我真的很想要这份工作带来的尊重 你知道吗
I really want the respect that comes with this job, you know?
他妈的有什麽意义
What's the fucking point?
另一个目击者呢
What about the other witness?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
这是我的烂摊子 我会清理它
It's my mess. I'll clean it up.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
你知道这对阿诺德有多重要
You know how important this is to Arnold.
我想到了几个枪手 我们会处理好的
I got a few hitters in mind, so we'll take care of it.
你应该回家 今天是艾丽克丝的一天
You should go home. It's Alex's day.
是的 看 我很感激
Yeah. Look, I appreciate that.
顺便说一句 你从这份工作中得到的 并不是尊重
By the way, what you get from this job, it ain't respect.
是恐惧
It's fear.
总是恐惧
It's always fear.
记住这一点
Remember that.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, baby.
我每天都在想你
I miss you every day.
♪ The corks are capped, the floors are being waxed ♪
♪ I know the moment's passed ♪
♪ And everyone has left and I'm about to be run over ♪
♪ But I can't quite seem to wake myself ♪
♪ Both worlds collide, I'm dancing in my sleep ♪
拉尼尔 韦伯 在前面
Lanier, Webber, to the front.
你们和我一起
You're with me.
不要退缩
Do not hold back.
让我们干掉这个婊♥子♥
Let's terminate this bitch.
走
Go.
你是谁 你想要什麽
Who are you?! What do you want?!
哦!
Oh!
等等 停下来 弗林
Wait, stop, Flynn!
是我 拉尼尔 停手
It's me! Lanier, stop it!
该死 拉尼尔
Shit, Lanier?
米尔达
Mierda.
他妈的
Fuck.
这是什麽回事
Yeah. What's up?
我们这里有一个情况。
We have a situation here.
我带的三个人都死了
The three guys I took are dead.
- 她还活着 - 你认真的吗
- She's alive. - Are you serious?
我知道 我知道 真♥他♥妈♥的该死
I know. I know. It's fuckin' shit.
我们搞砸了
We fucked up.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给阿诺德
Okay. I'll call Arnold.
阿诺德现在可以见你了
Arnold will see you now.
站往 他不想见你
Stay. He don't want to see you.
你♥他♥妈♥在耍我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
早晨 先生
Morning, sir.
你觉得我想听俄♥国♥人说三道四吗
You think I need to hear this shit from the Russian?
抱歉 我们正在处理这件事
Sorry. It's being taken care of.
一枪爆了这个婊♥子♥
Put a bullet in this bitch's head.
或者我一枪爆了你
Or I'll put one in yours.
我说了 我们正在处理
Like I said, it's being taken care of.
我认为你应该重新考虑最后几句话
And I think you should rethink those last few words.
这是在侮辱我们
They're insulting to both of us.
是的 好吧 对不起
Yeah. Alright. I'm sorry.
你知道我的嘴
You know my mouth.
总之干掉那个女警就行了
Just get rid of the cop.
会的
It'll be done.
不用担心
No worries.
我保证
You have my word.
再见
Later.
走吧。
Let's get out of here.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
吓死我了 弗林
Scared the crap out of me, Flynn.
- 你好吗 - 你好吗
- How are you? - How are you?
告诉我你对昨天的维拉斯奎玆袭击有什麽发现
Tell me what you know about the Velasquez hit yesterday.
- 忘掉维拉斯奎玆吧 - 告诉我你去那了
- Forget Velasquez. - Tell me where you been?
我们在你家发现了机关枪 三具像约翰.杜斯的尸体
We found machine guns, three very deceased John Does,
还有一堆废铜管
and a stack of spent brass at your house.
- 三具约翰呢 - 是的 三具
- Three John Does? - Yeah. Three.
草坪上的一个看起来像是被人用绞肉机绞过的
One on the lawn looked like he'd been put througha meat grinder.
没有牙科 没有指纹
No dental records, no prints.
草坪上的傢伙是拉尼尔
Guy on the lawn was Lanier.
哦 胡说八道
Oh, bullshit.
是他
It was him.
你难道不知道
Did you know?
- 不 不 他妈的不 凡妮莎 - 你不知道
- No, no, fuck no, Vanessa. - Did you know?
- 当然不知道 - 你是他的搭档
- Of course not. - You're his partner.
你♥他♥妈♥也参与了
You're fucking in on this, too.
是的 我是他的搭档 但我又没有和他结婚
Yeah, I'm his partner, but I'm not married to the guy.
如果他背叛了 那也跟我没关係
If he's dirty, it's got nothing to do with me.
他们有我的家庭住址 戴利
They had my home address, Daley.
我不知道 我发誓
I didn't know. I swear.
听说过科舍完吗
Has anyone heard from Koschek?
没有
No.
听着 你要进去 好吗
Look, you need to come in. Alright?
队长今天早上大发脾气
Captain's pitching a shit fit this morning.
她要给你发通缉令了
She's about to issue a BOLO for you.
我想我现在在外面比较好
I think I'm better out here for now.
你疯了 听我说...
You're crazy, now. Look...
我们就一起进去吧
we'll just go in together.
我们就直接开到辖区
We'll just ride right over to the precinct.
听着 你必须找到科舍克
Listen, you got to find Koschek.
把他送到安全的地方
Put him in a safe house.
既然这傢伙在追放我
If this guy came for me,
他可能也在追杀科舍克
he's probably gunning for Koschek, too.
他杀了维拉斯奎兹 现在他来杀人灭口了
He killed Velasquez, now he's coming for the witnesses.
那你就更要进去了
Then you definitely need to come in.
我要走了 戴利
I got to go, Daley.
你要去那 凡妮莎
Where you going, Vanessa?
你知道这对我来说不安全
You know it isn't safe for me.
你是什麽意思...凡妮莎
What do you mean it's not... Vanessa!
喂
Yeah?
你终于决定覆我电♥话♥了 你个溷蛋
You finally decide to return my call, you fucking asshole.
你杀了拉尼尔 你杀了我的搭档
Did you kill Lanier? Did you kill my partner?
要我说对不起吗
Excuse me?
不 不 不 不 我问 你答
No, no, no, no. I ask, and you answer.
明白吗
Get it?
她在那里
Where is she?
她在逃
She's on the run.
听着
Now, listen.
你的整个计划正在杀死好警♥察♥
This whole plan of yours is getting good cops killed.
你要把我笑哭了
You're going to make me cry.
听着 我退出
Listen, I want out!
没有退路了 你想退出吗
There's no out here. You want out?
那就是去给自己买♥♥个他妈的剃鬚刀片
You go buy yourself a fucking razor blade
然后去割腕自杀吧
and cut your fat fucking wrist,
你这个黑警
you dirty cop.
怎麽不说话
I hear nothing.
去找她吧
So you find her.
给我一个地址
Get me an address.
不然我就去拜访你
Or I'll pay you a visit.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
我们绝对低估了她
We definitely underestimated her.
她训练有素
She's well trained.
实际上 戴利正在给我发她的档桉