生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, baby.
对不起 我来晚了 真抱歉
Sorry I'm late. My apologies.
没事 我不会耽搁你太久的
No worries. I won't keep you long.
我有一份证词要准备
I have a deposition to prepare,
我知道今天是你妻子的生日
and I understand that today was your wife's birthday.
是的 是的
It is, yeah.
我不是有意把你从悼念妻子中叫出来的
I do not enjoy pulling you away from your remembrances,
但我相信你知道
but I'm sure you understand
有些谈话最好是当面谈
that some conversations are best had in person.
你确定你的助手准备好了吗
Now, you're sure your associate is prepared to do this thing?
是的
He is.
因为结果需要万无一失
Because the results need to be definitive.
会的
It will be.
至于路易斯
And where Luis is concerned,
知道该怎样做吗
our intentions are clear?
- 当然 - 很好
- Crystal. - Good.
与俄♥罗♥斯♥人的交易非常重要
This deal with the Russians is too important
绝不能让路易斯·贝拉斯克斯从中捣乱
to let Luis Velasquez get in the way.
阿诺德得快点了
Arnold will need to make haste.
因为他们想在我的办公室存一笔现金
Because they want a cash deposit in my office
在今天下班之前
by the close of business today.
没问题
Not a problem.
很好
Very well.
勇往直前
Onwards and upwards.
祝你愉快
Have a good one.
嘿 卡洛
Hey, Carlito.
抱歉搜身 我有信任问题
Excuse the search. I got, uh, trust issues.
我甚至连自己都不信
I don't even trust myself.
你明吧
You understand.
我明
I understand.
伙计 给他带点 呃...龙舌兰酒
Yo, corrier, bring him some, uh... some, uh, tequila.
- 行吗 - 不用了
- Sí? - No.
真是尽忠职守啊
I know you're strictly business.
我给你透露点消息吧
Let me bless you with information
也许能救你一命
that might save your life.
他们不会相信你的
They're never gonna trust you here.
对阿诺德·所罗门这样的人来说,。
To people like Arnold Solomon,
你只是一个可有可无的墨西哥人
you're just another fucking beaner.
就在你最需要的时候
Just when you need them the most,
他们会毫不留情地把你甩掉 因为他们不喜欢墨西哥人
they'll throw you under the bus because they don't like you.
明白吗
¿Entiendes?
他们是不喜欢我们这样的人
They don't really like men like us anywhere.
我是路易斯·维拉斯奎玆
I'm Luis Velasquez.
我在世界范围内受到爱戴和尊重
I'm loved and respected worldwide.
你也可以
And you can be, too.
你看 鉴于俄♥罗♥斯♥的威胁
You see, in light of the Russian threat,
所罗门先生认为有我们作为你的合作伙伴
Mr. Solomon thought that having us as your partner
将是一种保障
would be a form of insurance.
哟 这傢伙要把我笑死 伙计
Yo, this guy kills me, man.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
穿着你那「灵魂列车」牌鞋子
You take those "Soul Train" shoes
滚蛋吧
and get the fuck out of here.
你有你的立场
You stay your side of the tracks.
我有我的 你明吗
I'll stay on mine. You understand?
- 没得谈吗 - 滚
- End of negotiations, then? - Go.
「没得谈」
"End of negotiations."
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吧
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我真该让赫克托踢你的屁♥股♥
I should have fucking Hector just kick you in the ass.
我不需要你或者他妈的阿诺德·所罗门
I don't need you or Arnold fucking Solomon
来对付俄♥国♥人
to deal with the Russians.
如果...
What if...
如果所罗门先生提高报价呢
What if Mr. Solomon raised his offer?
那我就考虑一下
Let me think about that.
去他妈的所罗门
Fuck Solomon.
嘿
Hey!
卡洛
Carlito.
啊!哦!
Ah! Oh!
昨天那是一埸地狱般的比赛
That was a hell of a game yesterday.
我的意思是 胜利并不是一切
I mean, winning isn't everything,
但它比第二名强多了
but it beats the hell out of coming in second.
你不喜欢你的国足队 是吗
You don't care for football where you come from, do you?
不 我敢打赌 你们都是曲棍球狂
Nah, you're all hockey crazy, I bet.
你确定是这个吗
You sure this is it?
看起来像我的会计师大楼
Looks like my accountant's building.
我的线人拿假释听证会打赌
My CI has wagered a parole hearing on it.
就是这
We're good.
那麽 今晚有什麽好事吗
So, doing anything nice tonight?
你可以呀 侦探
I'm impressed, Detective.
手♥机♥上的提醒我才知道
It was an alert on my phone.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝那个可不能把壮胆 弗林
Can't scare it away with a hangover, Flynn.
我很好
I'm fine.
那个西装革履的傢伙是谁
Who the hell is the slick suit?
一个明显不是雅利安人的顾客颈上居然有党卫军纹身
SS neck tattoo on a distinctly non-Aryan-looking customer.
海军狙击手用那个纹身
Marine snipers use that tattoo.
应该不是党卫军
They're not supposed to,
只有侦察兵狙击手才倾向于制定自己的纹身规则
but Scout Snipers tend to make their own rules.
真的吗
Really?
听起来像我认识的其他人
Sounds like someone else I know.
不要开玩笑 科舍克
Bite me, Koschek.
幻想吧 硬汉
In your dreams, tough guy.
看
Look at him.
我应该查查他的车牌
I should run his plate.
妈的
Fuck.
笑一个 笨猪
Smile, little piggy.
妈的他在影我们的车牌
He fucking made us.
我去把他抓过来
I'm bringing him in.
看着我的鼻子
Look at my nose.
没什麽事警探
Everything checks out, Detective.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有其他人看到
Neighbors didn't see anything.
除了我们看到的和没看到的 没有其它线索
Nothing to go on other than what we saw or didn't see.
我们真蠢
We were stupid.
应该跟踪他的
Should have tailed him.
哦
Oh, geez.
- 哦 天啊 - 是的
- Oh, Jesus. - Yeah.
这太疯狂了 科舍克
This is some crazy shit, Koschek.
地狱般的一天
Hell of a day.
就像狂欢节后的波旁街一样
Like Bourbon Street after Mardi Gras.
是的 好吧 派对结束了
Yeah, well, the party's over.
我和戴利来接管
Me and Daley are taking over.
队长让你们两个回去
Captain wants you two to go home.
什麽
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道 这是我们的桉件
That's fucking bullshit. This is our case.
- 哇 哇 哇 冷静 - 回来 弗林
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, down, girl. - Dial it back, Flynn.
你刚才说什麽
What did you just say?
嘿 我们只是听从队长的命令 好吗
Hey, we're just following Captain's orders, alright?
但是我们发现的嫌疑人
But we had eyes on the suspect.
然后你让他跑了 一切都失控了
And then you let him get away and all hell broke loose.
我说得对吗
Okay?
这不值得
It's not worth it.
去你的 拉尼尔
Screw you, Lanier.
♪ I wish to the Lord I had never had been born ♪
♪ Never shone my eyes upon the flesh of you and yours ♪
♪ Never have to love again, my lover loves no more ♪
♪ I made a little bit on the falling of the sun ♪
♪ That sunny day was had ♪
♪ And now my race is nearly run ♪
♪ Take me on my word, dear Lord, before my time is done ♪
嘿
Hey.
他现在已经准备好见你们了
He's ready to see y'all now.
箱子交给福莱特