住手
Stop it!
德雷克
Drake!
德雷克
Drake!
德雷克
Drake!
德雷克
Drake!
德雷克
Drake!
滚回去
Go the fuck back!
德雷克
Drake.
我们回去吧 走吧
Let's go back, come on.
别管我 操
Hey. Let the fuck go of me! Fuck!
-咱回去吧 -我说了 别管我
- Let's go back! - I said, let the fuck go of me!
我们会死在这里的
We're gonna fucking die out here.
你明白吗
Don't you get it?
我真的很想她
I really miss her.
我那么爱她
I love her so much.
我们会找到她的 兄弟
We"l find her buddy.
我说的不是丽莎
I'm not talking about Lisa.
你知道吗 在我瘫痪之前
You know, before, before I was paralyzed.
我有一个老敞篷赛车
I used to own this old model spider.
樱桃红的
Thing was a cherry.
以前我会开着它沿着海岸线跑
I used to drive it down the coast.
我记得
I remember...
那个笑容
that smile.
那么漂亮的笑容
That beautiful smile.
是我害了她 米仔
I killed her, Mick.
是我杀了她
I fucking killed her.
我酒后驾驶 出了车祸
I was drunk driving and I hit a car.
害死了我的妻子
I killed my wife.
天哪 她那么美丽
God she was beautiful.
这就是我瘫痪的原因
That's why I can't walk.
她死了
She died.
而我的报应就是瘫痪
And I'm paralyzed as punishment.
最糟糕的是
The worst part of it was,
她还怀着孩子
She was pregnant.
怀着孩子
Pregnant.
怀着我的女儿
With my daughter.
我漂亮的小女儿 莫莉查
My beautiful daughter, Maritza.
一尸两命 米仔
I killed my wife and baby, Mick.
德雷克
Drake.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我还想多呆会儿
I'm gonna stay out here for a while.
凭我造的孽 我就该死
I deserve to die for what I did.
我也没什么朋友
Look, I ain't had a best friend
但我遇到了你
until you.
我不能看着你死
You ain't dying on me.
你明白吗
You got that?
我不允许
I won't let you.
米仔 我们都漂出去多远了
Look how far out we are, Mick.
我们回不去了
We can't make it back.
别这样 我们回得去 兄弟
Come on. We're going back, buddy.
我会带你回去的
I'm taking you back.
我要带你回去 我会带你回去
I'm taking you back. I'm taking you back.
把手给我 米仔
Give me your hand, Mick.
你有必要弄得这么难堪吗
How come you need to make it so bad? Huh?
自杀先生
Mr. Suicide.
操
Fuck.
我不是从房♥顶上摔下来的 德雷克
I didn't fall off of a roof, Drake.
是我亲爹把我推下来的
My dad pushed me off.
我想杀了他 德雷克
I wanna kill him, Drake.
我一个人办不到
I can't do it alone.
好吧 那你也得帮我个忙
Okay. Then I need you to do something for me.
我得拿点儿东西
I need to get something back.
然后我想回到这里...
And then I want to come back here...
你让我安安静静地死去
And you let me die in peace.
成么
Okay?
成么
Okay?
我们会回来的
We'll come out here,
然后我们一起死
and we'll do it together.
向我保证
Promise me.
我发誓
I swear.
好吧
Okay.
火车轨道
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no!
我要把这车炸开花
I'll fucking blow it up!
把你的车炸开花
I'll fucking blow it up!
我要烧了这鬼地方
I'm gonna burn the fucker!
救命啊
Help!
有人吗
Someone!
为什么偷我的车
Why are you stealing my car?
因为上帝讨厌你
Because God hates you.
有人吗 救救我
Help me please! Somebody!
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
求你了
Please!
你在干嘛呢
The fuck are you doing?
我没开过车
I've never driven before.
求你了先生
Please sir.
-你说啥 -快上车吧
- What? - Get in the fucking car.
你得想得更周全一点儿啊 兄弟
You've got to start planning this shit better, man.
上帝啊 救救我吧
Please God, help me!
上来了 赶紧离开这破地儿吧
I'm in. Let's get the fuck out of here!
过来帮我踩油门
Get up here and work the pedals!
你自己踩油门
You go fucking work the pedals!
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this shit!
操
Ahh Fuck!
求求你 别抢我的车
Please don't take my car.
这个疯婆子怎么办
What's going on with this crazy bitch?
你也信仰上帝 求你别抢我的车
You look like you love god. Please don't take my car!
只是水而已
It's just water!
你个蠢婆娘
You dumb bitch!
这他妈是哪儿啊
Where the fuck am I?
大夫说他喝了油漆稀释剂 还有玻璃清洁剂
Doctors said he drank some paint thinner, window cleaner.
他怎么会喝那些
Why would he drink these things?
我不知道 比尔
I don't know, Bill.
他左边的锁骨上还有淤青
He had some bruises on his left clavicle.
你俩今早打架了吗
Did you two have a fight this morning?
我儿子差点死了 你觉得是我害的
My son almost died, you think I had something to do with this?
-怎么可能是我 -冷静点
- I would never! - Take it easy.
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you know what this is like?
我们也许应该
Maybe we should just
到局子里再说 会不会好点
finish it down at the station. Is that better?
我要守着我儿子
I'm not leaving my boy.
现在走吧
Now let's go.
把你的手拿开
Now get your hands off me.
我不想跟我儿子分开
I don't wanna leave my boy.
-走吧 -滚
- Let's go. - Get back!
把他带走
Take him down.
我不想离开米基
I don't want to leave Mickey!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每个字
Any thing you say, can and
都可能成为呈堂证供
will be used against you, in a court of law.
你可以请律师 若你无法承担费用...
You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford...
醒醒
Wake up.
我们到了吗
Are we there?
是这里吗
This it?
是这里
This is it.
等一下 别急
Just wait, hold on a second.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
把砖头拿开
Put the fucking brick away.
-等什么 -等一下