我一直在想
I always wondered
死亡是什么
what death was like.
我叫米基
My name is Mickey.
这是我的故事
And this is my story.
反复做的梦
The reoccurring dream,
令人痛恨的梦
The dream that you hate,
因为它只是个梦
because it was just a dream.
小时候
When I was a child,
我无忧无虑
I didn't have a care in the world.
我记得真正快乐的感觉
I remember being truly happy,
每一个毛孔都是快乐的
from head to toe.
我哥哥吉米是我最好的朋友
My older brother Jimmy was my best friend.
我们形影不离
We did everything together.
我爸爸艾伦是个警♥察♥
My father Allen was a police officer.
我觉得他是地球上最坚强的男人
I thought he was the toughest man on the planet.
他有一辆世界上最拉风的车
He owned the most beautiful car in the world.
1969款
A 1969
樱桃红
cherry red
云雀敞篷车
Skylark convertible.
他向我保证有一天
He promised me that one day,
那辆车会属于我
that car would be mine.
欢迎上车
该吃药了
Time to take your medicine.
我妈妈 凯伦 有着可以治愈一切的笑容
My mom, Karen, had a smile that could cure anything.
我永远忘不了她的手
I'll never forget her hands.
她有一双优雅无比的手
She had the most elegant hands.
每天晚饭前
Every day before dinner
她会给我和哥哥上钢琴课
she would give me and my brother piano lessons.
星期天我们会去码头上的电玩城
On sundays we would go to the arcade on the pier.
我和我哥哥 吉米
Me and my brother, Jimmy,
我们是滑雪球的冠军
we were ski-ball champions.
冲冲冲 快点
Go! Go! Hurry!
我有一个完美的家庭
I had the perfect family.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir,
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
你尝过这里的芝士披萨吗
Have you tried the cheese pizza here?
很好吃
It's delicious.
你好
Hello?
哪位
Hello?
米基吗
Mickey?
米基
Mickey.
别对我撒谎 凯伦
Don't lie to me, Karen!
我在外面拼死拼活的时候
What the hell you doing around the house,
你♥他♥妈♥天天都在家里干什么
all day long while I'm out there putting my ass on the line!
你太多疑了
You're being paranoid!
多疑什么
Paranoid of what?
她走了 宝贝
She's gone, honey.
她带走了你哥哥
She took your brother.
911急救
Rescue 911.
你好 这里情况紧急
Hi, this is an emergency.
您有什么紧急情况 先生
What is your emergency, sir?
嗯 我听到了尖叫声
Yeah, I heard some screams
从宾利大道
coming from 317
317号♥传来
Bentley Avenue.
先生 我们这里显示
Sir, we have that listed
这就是您打来的地址
as the location that you're calling from.
是的 我知道就是我打电♥话♥的地方
Yeah, well I know that is where I'm calling from.
好的
Okay.
听着 我准备割腕
Look, I'm gonna slit my wrists.
所以你能在 差不多
So can you be here in, I don't know,
半小时左右过来吗
approximately 30 minutes?
先生 我不清楚发生了什么
Sir, I don't know what's going on.
但割腕不是解决方法
But slitting your wrists is not the answer.
呃 那 很好
Well that's-that's, uh-peachy.
好吧
Okay.
先生
Sir.
行了 祝你今天愉快
Alright, have a nice day.
先生 我需要与您保持联络
Sir, I need you to stay on the line with...
听着米基
Now look Mickey,
有些人觉得他们的生活失控了
Some people feel like they have no control over their lives,
事实上一切尽在他们的掌握之中
When they actually have control over everything.
是人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
相信我 我犯过错
Trust me, I have.
但你得学着如何振作起来
But you got to learn how to pick yourself up off the ground.
继续前行
Keep going.
我知道你所经历的事情
I know what you've been through
会对一个人造成很严重的影响
can have a crippling effect on a man.
所以我希望你明白
So I want you to know
你总有机会回归正常生活
that you can always come back to the center.
天无绝人之路
The door is always open.
行了 给
Alright, here you go.
照顾好自己 米基
Take care of yourself, Mickey.
满口瞎话
What a crock of shit.
《Lone Runner》——Dirty Beaches
《轮友》
嘿 嘿 你干什么呢 快走
Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Let's go.
见鬼
Holly shit!!
我的天 帮帮我 快打911
Oh my god! I need some help, somebody call 911!
在多次尝试自我了断之后
After all of the times I had tried to end my life,
我终于明白
I had finally realized
我需要帮助
that I needed help.
我一个人做不到
I couldn't do it alone.
我得找个为了钱什么都做得出来的人
I needed to find someone who would do anything for money.
一个再也不会在意任何事的人
Someone who didn't care about anything anymore.
这时候我遇见了
And that's when I met...
德雷克
Drake.
啊啊啊 救救我
Ahhhh!!! Fucking help me!
求你了 我需要药钱 求你了
Please, I need money for my medicine. Please!
-帮忙 求你帮帮我 -坚持住 给
- Help! Please help me! - Hang on. Here.
我他妈要死在这了
I'm fucking dying here!
我需要钱来买♥♥药 兄弟 求你了
I need some money for my medicine, man! Please!
这是20块钱 给这20块钱
Here's twenty bucks. Here's twenty bucks.
老天 拿着 我扶你起来
Jesus. Here, let me help you up.
把你的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off of me!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
-傻♥逼♥玩意 -我怎么了
- Fucking asshole! - What's wrong with me?
-操♥你♥妈♥ 畜生 -老天爷
- Fuck you! Mother fucker! - Jesus Christ.
狗♥娘♥养♥的傻♥逼♥货
You fucking son of a fucking bitch!
傻♥逼♥玩意
Fucking asshole.
点歌♥机
我要瓶啤酒
Let me get a beer.
-你的啤酒 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
玩点男人之间的台球 怎么样
Let's play a little man pool. Huh?
玩点小钱 十块
A little money game. Ten bucks.
禁止吸烟
十块 你当是在高中吗
Ten bucks? What is this, high school?
十块 我先下十块 然后再来一轮十块
Ten bucks. I'll take the first ten and then we'll do another ten
这样下去一直到你输个精光 怎么样赶紧的
and so on and so forth until you're fucking broke. How's that? Let's go.
找个搭档
Get a partner.
嘿废腿 你想玩台球吗
Hey numb legs, you wanna play some pool?
走吧 开始吧 快点
Let's go. Let's do it. Come on.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
好的 跛脚双侠对战
Alright! It's the cripples
社会飞车党
versus the big, bad, bikers.
呃 我想让你 我想让你开枪打死我
Hey, uh, I need you to, uh, I need you to shoot me.
好 好啊 你开球 拿着
Yeah, yeah. You can break. Here.
拿着 开始吧 拿好了
Here we go. Let's do this. Take it.
把你的钱放下
Get your money down!
城里的轮滑比赛
Roller derby in town.
把钱放桌上 别嚷嚷了
Get that money on the table. Stop squawking.
-快点 -好了 开始吧
- Come on. - OK. Let's play.
靠 差点忘了
Oh shit. I almost forgot.
我看到外面有辆很拽的1200[一款宝马摩托]