是啊 艾迪说你吐在花盆里了
Yeah, Eddie said you threw up in the planter.
我不知道该说什么 感觉真难堪
I didn't know what to say. I felt really embarrassed.
我当时在招待我们的一个客户
I was entertaining one of our clients.
我肯定是马提尼喝多了 当然会醉
I might have overdone it on the martinis. Shoot me.
一切都必须告诉我们 星期六
You have to tell us everything, Saturday.
你怎么能这么蠢
How can you be so stupid?
我累了 明天可是个大日子
I'm just tired. Tomorrow's a big day.
如果我们这次升职了 都得感谢星期五
If we get this promotion, it's all thanks to Friday.
她让我们看起来像个天才
She makes us all look like a genius.
这是大家努力的结果
It's a team effort.
你们包揽了跑腿活 我算几个数而已
You guys did the legwork. I just crunch numbers.
七人一心 其利断金
Seven minds are better than one.
你们必须合作
You must work collectively.
你们团结起来比单独一人强大得多
You're stronger together than you are alone.
到时候 我们会选择一个
In time, we will select a career
能够充分利用你们共同能力的职业
that capitalizes on your joint skills.
你们在等什么 继续 继续做题
What are you waiting for? Go on, go on. Solve the problem.
我能看看吗
May I see?
非常好
Very good.
动起来 快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
听好了 女孩们
Pay attention, girls.
明天 是个大日子
Tomorrow... is a big day.
你们都知道一个星期有七天
You know how there are seven days in the week.
从明天开始
Well, starting tomorrow,
你们每个人都要
you will each get to go outside
在自己名字的那一天外出活动
on the day of the week that is your name.
也就是说星期日要在星期日外出
That means Sunday will get to go outside on Sunday,
星期一在星期一
Monday on Monday,
星期二在星期二 以此类推
Tuesday on Tuesday, and so on.
在家里 我希望你们做你们自己
In here, I want you to be who you are,
按自己的喜好打扮
dress the way you wish.
我希望你们积极创造 乐于表达
I want you to be creative and express yourself.
但是在家门之外
But outside of these walls,
你们都得使用同一个身份
you will all take on the singular identity
凯伦·塞特曼 是你们母亲的名字
of Karen Settman, named after your mother.
我能在外面玩吗
Can I play outside?
可以 只要是在你的那天
Yes, you can, as long as it's your day.
但你们永远不能同时外出 永远不能
But you can never go outside together at the same time, ever.
即使带着手环也不能
Even with your bracelet.
并且无论在何地 做什么事
And, wherever you are and whatever you're doing...
永远不能告诉别人你们是多胞胎
you can never tell a soul that you're a sibling.
这非常重要 你们明白了吗
That's very important. You understand?
很好 我们从明天开始
Okay. Well, we begin tomorrow.
从你开始 星期四
Starting with you, Thursday.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
很好
Okay.
入口
以下物品未经许可
The following items may not be taken through checkpoints
不得带过检查站
without prior permission:
尖锐物品 易燃物及化学制剂
any sharp objects, flammables, or chemicals.
为了您的自身安全
For your safety and security,
请将您的包准备好 交予执法员检查
have your bags ready for inspection by an enforcement officer.
检索数据库
请准备好手环 接受检查
Please have your wristbands ready for inspection.
无关人士禁止入内
No unauthorized persons are allowed to enter the sector.
独生子女 第二区
凯伦·塞特曼
一个孩子 一个地球
第八区
出口
幼儿园
别忘了 你是独一无二的的凯伦·塞特曼
Don't forget, you're the one and only Karen Settman.
日终会议
The end of the day meeting
是你们每天最重要的环节
is the most important part of your day.
你们要与姐♥妹♥们♥分享一天中的每一个细节
It's the time to share every detail with your siblings.
懂了吗
Okay?
天哪
Oh, God.
可怜的孩子 直接送去冷冻库了
Poor kid. Straight to the cryobank.
卡曼竞选议会议员 安保越来越严了
With Cayman running for Parliament, security's getting tighter.
我恨死那个婊♥子♥了
I fucking hate that bitch.
我不确定 也许冷冻休眠还不赖
I don't know. Maybe cryosleep isn't such a bad idea.
我们去自首 冰冻起来
We turn ourselves in, get frozen,
当个睡美人 直到人口下降
play Sleeping Beauty until the population drops.
我听说那样你还是会做噩梦
I heard you still dream, like, horrible nightmares
一做就是几百年
for hundreds of years.
到你醒来时 所有你认识的人爱的人都不在了
By the time you wake up, everyone you know and love will be gone.
那我们就一起休眠 一起醒来
Well, we go to sleep together, we wake up together.
《配额生育法》将会成为历史
The Child Allocation Act will be a thing of the past,
我们也能过自己的生活了
and we can finally live our own lives.
我们真的要再讨论这个话题吗
Are we really gonna have this conversation again?
你为什么就不能接受这是你的家呢
Why can't you just accept that this is your family?
这不是家 是专♥制♥政♥权♥
This isn't a family. It's a repressive regime.
我和你们一样并没有选择过这种生活
I didn't pick this life any more than you did.
但你却把这种生活过得如此完美
Yet you live it so perfectly.
从生至死都是凯伦·塞特曼
Karen Settman from cradle to grave.
-倒胃口 -那你在乎什么
- It's disgusting. - What do you care?
你唯一的志向就是做个十足的窝囊废
Your only ambition was to be a total loser,
你成功了
which you are.
去你的 星期一
Fuck you, Monday.
就因为我有自己的个性和梦想
Just because I have my own personality and dreams,
想拥有一段真正恋情
and I want to have a relationship
而不只是和一个
that is more than just a random fuck
我再也见不到的人一♥夜♥情♥吗
with someone that I will never see again?
我对凯伦·塞特曼的身份厌恶至极
I'm sick to death of Miss Karen fucking Settman.
凯伦·塞特曼是我们建立生活的基础
Karen Settman is the foundation we built our lives on.
不 她是面具 我们每周戴一次的面具
No, she's a mask, a mask we put on one day a week.
我们每周只一天才能走进真实的世界
One day a week we can go out into the real world,
却不能做真实的自己
and we can't even be ourselves.
-我们必须伪装成他人 -你们俩都闭嘴
- We have to be a fake person. - Oh, shut up, both of you!
你要把我们逼疯了
You're driving us all crazy.
我们的人生就是这样
Yeah, this is our life. It is what it is.
一周六天都困在这个监牢里不叫人生
Being trapped in this prison six days a week isn't a life.
而是缓慢 痛苦又吞噬灵魂的死亡
It's a slow, agonizing, soul-sucking death.
走开
Move over!
星期六 我们走
Saturday, let's go.
不然你的独奏会要迟到了
Or you'll be late for your recital.
你们没看到她走
So... you didn't see her leave...
也不知道她去哪了
and you don't have any idea where she might be.
好吧
Well...
你们最后一次见到她是什么时候
When did you see her last?
我刚刚在玩滑板 然后摔了一跤 真的
I was just skating and I fell! I did!
星期四
Oh, Thursday...
如果你被配额生育局抓到怎么办
What if the Bureau caught you?
只要犯一个错 我们全都会有危险
One mistake is all it takes to put all your lives at risk.
我讨厌做凯伦·塞特曼 希望我就没生出来
I hate Karen Settman! I wish I had never been born!
够了
Enough!
你想要被人抓走吗
You want to get taken away?
永世被冰封在可怕的机器里
Get frozen for all eternity in that god-awful machine
再也见不到我或是你的姐♥妹♥们♥吗
and never see me or your sisters again?
去吧
Go.
星期一
Monday.
我警告过你们
I warned you.
你们所作的一切都会影响到彼此
Everything you do affects each other.
-这是要干什么 -别动
- What's that for? - Keep still.
发生在你们其中一人身上的事情
What happens to one of you...
每个人都要经历
happens to you all.
星期一
Monday...
我要你勇敢起来
I need you to be brave.
给妹妹们做个榜样
Set an example for your sisters.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
会
Yes.
别动
Don't move.
星期一
我猜把老鼠吞下去味道会更好
I bet that rat tasted better going down.
闭嘴
电影精选列表