He doesn't have to be awake to be on his feet.
他在梦游 你这个白♥痴♥
-What? -He sleepwalks, you idiot!
他有办法离开医院 该死
He's fully capable of walking out of this hospital! Oh, shit!
-喂 -约翰 我需要你帮忙
Hello? -John, It's Heather. I need your help!
-为什么 发生了什么事 -迪伦离开医院
-Why? What happened? -John, Dylan's run away from the hospital.
我不知道他是不是在梦游
I don't know if he's wandering around or headed for the house...
我想佛莱迪在追他 我知道这听起来很疯狂 可是
...but I think Freddy's after him! I know that sounds so crazy, but...
你说的对 真的很疯狂
You're right. That sounds crazy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
你知道我们家离这里不远
You know that home isn't far from here.
不 迪伦
No! Dylan!
就在高速公路对面
Right across the freeway.
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
克鲁格 你这个混♥蛋♥
Krueger, you bastard!
快来抓我吧
Take me!
迪伦
Dylan!
-你没事吧 -发生了什么事
-Are you okay? -Hey, man, is she okay?
我儿子在这里
My son is out here!
迪伦 放开我 迪伦
Dylan! Dylan! Leave me alone! Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
-迪伦 -对不起
-Dylan? Aah! -Oh, I'm sorry!
发生了什么事 你没事吧
What happened to you? Are you all right?
我没事 你有看到迪伦吗
I'm fine. Have you seen Dylan? Where is he?
放轻松 冷静点 他在那边发生了什么事
Take it easy. Take it easy. Relax. He's right there. What happened?
迪伦 天啊
Oh, Dylan! Oh, God! You're here.
发生了什么事 海瑟 到底发生了什么事
What's going on, Heather? What in the world happened?
-我知道契斯为什么会死掉 -你是什么意思
-I know how Chase really died. -What do you mean?
是佛莱迪·克鲁格干的
Fred Krueger did it.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你看到他了 对吧
You saw him, didn't you?
我来抓你了
Coming for you
南希 我们到外面谈
Nancy, let's go outside.
-迪伦 -他会没事的
-Dylan. -He'll be all right.
我 马上回来
I'll be right back.
到底发生了什么事 南希
What the hell is going on, Nancy?
为什么你要叫我南希 约翰
Why are you calling me Nancy, John?
为什么你要叫我约翰
Why are you calling me John?
南希 振作一点 别把自己跟那孩子逼疯了
Nancy, pull yourself together before you make yourself and that kid nuts.
约翰
John!
-你有打电♥话♥给劳勃吗 -劳勃
-Would you call Robert? -Robert?
劳勃英格朗
Robert Englund.
饰演佛莱迪的演员
You know, the guy who plays Freddy.
-什么佛莱迪 -佛莱迪·克鲁格
-Freddy who? -Freddy Krueger!
南希 佛莱迪死了
Nancy, Freddy's dead.
不要乱发疯 就跟你妈一样
Now, don't start losing it like your mother did.
我爱你 甜心
I love you, sweetheart.
别忘了那一点
Don't forget that.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Daddy.
好好休息一下 南希 拜托
Now, get yourself some rest, Nancy. Please.
迪伦
Dylan?
一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了
One, two, Freddy's coming for you
迪伦
Dylan!
差一点就成功了
Almost there!
爸爸 我跟你讲
Listen, Daddy, I've got a proposition for you.
我要去找这件事的元凶
I'm gonna go and get the guy who did it.
到那里逮捕他 等我将他带出来
And I want you to be there to arrest him when I bring him out, okay?
南希 告诉我是谁干的 我会抓到他 宝贝
Nancy, just tell me who did it. I'll go get him, baby.
是佛莱迪·克鲁格干的 爸爸
Fred Krueger did it, Daddy.
当然
Yeah, sure.
迪伦的安♥眠♥药♥
Dylan's sleeping pills?
告诉我他们怎么找到回家的路
Say how they find their way back home.
那真的很重要
It's important.
面包屑 迪伦
Bread crumbs. Dylan.
太迟了 海瑟
Too late, Heather.
太迟了
Too Iate.
迪伦
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan.
加入你
Join you.
你告诉我该怎么加入你
You've given me a way to join you.
太棒了
Yes!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
妈妈
Mommy!
差一点就成功了
Almost there.
她越深入研究
"The more she read...
越了解拿在她自己手上的东西
...the more she realized what she had in her hands...
就是她的生命
...was nothing more or less than her life itself.
她经历跟思索过的一切
That everything she had experienced and thought...
都写在剧本里
... was bound within these pages. "
这不是电影
"There was no movie.
事实上这是
There was only...
她的人生
... her life. "
-是我 -迪伦
-It's just me. -Dylan!
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? Are you all right? -Yeah.
-那个人在哪里 -我不知道
-Okay. Where's the man? -I don't know.
他抓到我 后来又放了我
He had me, but then he let me go.
来见见你的主宰吧
Meet your maker.
帮小鬼挑个宠物吧 混♥蛋♥
Pick a pet for the rug rat, bitch.
去你的
Fuck you!
-妈妈 -快离开这里
-Mommy! -Get out of here, Dylan!
看我的
Take this!
快过来 宝贝 我有一些姜饼
Come here, my pretty. I've got some gingerbread for you!
不 迪伦 快跑
No! Dylan, run!
妈妈
Mommy!
抓到你了
Gotcha! Ha!
妈妈
Mommy?
-妈妈 -妈妈
-Mommy! -Mommy!
你妈妈在哪里
Now, where's your mommy, piglet, huh? Huh?
一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了
One, two, Freddy's coming for you
迪伦
Dylan?
妈妈
Mommy!
迪伦
Dylan!
妈妈
Mommy!
来爸爸这边
Come to Papa!
我要吃掉你
Gonna eat you up.
不
No!
迪伦 快离开那里
Dylan! Get out of there!
理
-Hey! -Aah!
不
FREDDY. No!
把他关起来
Push him in!
用力谁
Push!
快跑
Run!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
甜心 甜心
Oh, my... Honey. Honey.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们得救了 坏人死了
We're saved. The witch is dead.
妈妈亲吻着他 他们得救了
And his mother covered him with kisses, and they were safe.
海瑟 多谢你有胆量 最后一次扮演南希
Heather, thanks for having the guts to play Nancy one last time.
至少佛莱迪回到了他应该在的地方
At last Freddy's back where he belongs.
威斯敬上
Regards, Wes.
那是故事吗
Is it a story?
那是故事
Yeah. It's a story.
念给我们听
Read me some.
一开始是张旧板凳
"We open on an old wooden bench.
我们看到大伙跟工具 还有一只脏脏的手
电影精选列表