多一点血
More blood.
太棒了 继续加 再加一些
Great. Keep it coming. Chuck, Terry, pump away.
别那么小气
Don't be stingy.
小心那个手臂 我可以看到那个假手臂
Okay, watch that arm. I can see that fake arm.
契斯 让那个爪子继续动
Chase, keep that claw really moving.
杰佛瑞 像佛莱迪把它装上去 非常好
Jeffrey, jam it on there just like Freddy would. Good. Good.
卡 冲洗出来看一下
And cut. Print that, Gretchen.
谢谢 冲洗第七场就好
Thank you, sir. Printing seven only.
这让他之前的手爪看起来像是泰瑞莎修女的手套
You're a genius. This makes his old claw look like Mother Teresa's mitten.
谢谢它们吧 它们非常敏感
You better thank them, they're very sensitive.
-查克 泰瑞 假血很不错 -谢谢
-Chuck, Terry, great blood. -Thank you very much.
我的代表作
Some of our best work.
要看一些很酷的东西吗
Monkey man, wanna see some neat stuff?
-是的 -契斯
-Yeah! -Chase.
来吧
Oh, come on.
它只是做的很逼真
It's only make-believe.
-玛莉安 我得走了 -好的
-Marianne, I gotta go. -Okay.
低头
Low bridge.
来看看我们能不能找到一些东西好好吓一下妈妈
We'll see if we can't find someone's to scare the pj's off of Mommy.
海瑟
Hey, Heather.
你饿了吗 迪伦
You hungry, Dylan?
骗到你了
Ooh, gotcha.
它的反射动作应该更好
It should have flexed more.
契斯 假血让伺服器短路
Chase, I think the servos got shorted out with blood.
把它拆掉 拿出伺服器 用保丽龙包好
Well, take it apart, pull it out, and insulate them with some styro.
它不应该沾到血的
Thing wasn't meant to be submerged, for Pete's sake.
我不喜欢那个东西
I don't like that thing.
它让我们全家不致于饿肚子
It puts bread on our table.
它是真的吗 爸爸
Is it alive, Daddy?
海瑟 接下来轮到你了
Heather, you're in the next shot.
先进机器人设计 使用生物有机外皮
State-of-the-art animatronics enhanced with bio-organic grafting.
牛腱组织
Bull tendons.
-杜宾狗的神经束 -契斯
-Nerve bundles from a live Doberman. -Chase.
哇啊
Whoa.
哇 查克
Shit, Chuck!
它应该是接收到对讲机讯号♥
Uh, it must have picked up a signal from an AD's walkie-talkie.
我把它关掉了
-You sure it's turned off? -It's off.
它是温的 跟真的手一样
It's funny, it's warm, just like a real hand.
天啊
Oh, God.
发生了什么事 关掉特效
What the hell is going on? Cut the effects!
契斯
Chase!
泰端 它在哪里
Terry, where is it?
泰端
Terry!
放开我
Chuck, get off me!
海瑟
Heather!
-海瑟 它在哪里 -契斯 它在哪里
-Heather, where is it? -Chase, where the hell is it?
迪伦
Dylan!
来吧
Come on!
怎么会这样
What the fuck?
迪伦
Dylan.
契斯 不
Chase! No!
是地震 来吧
Earthquake. Come on.
妈妈
Mommy!
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan! Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
那是什么声音
What is that?
汽车防盗器
Car alarms.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
你没事吧 儿子
You okay, chief?
不
-No. -Heh, heh.
-甜心 你发烧了吗 -只是地震而已 迪伦
-Honey, do you have a fever? -Just another earthquake, Dylan.
-很好玩吧 -爸爸 你流血了
-Getting kind of fun, huh? -Daddy, blood.
没事的 各位
It's nothing, guys.
只是擦伤 真的
It's a scratch. Really.
你怎么受伤的
Where did you get that?
我想是被掉下来的照片弄伤的
I don't know. Picture, I guess. The one that fell.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
包扎一下就好
Put a bandage on it.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
加州理工学院的地质学家确认
Geologists at Caltech have confirmed...
-今天早上的余震 -我们非看那个不可吗
-...that this morning's aftershock.... -Do we have to watch that?
地震探测
-是你把电视打开的 -对已经受损的停车场结构
-You turned it on. -It caused further collapse...
造成进一步伤害
...of the already badly damaged parking structure....
我去把它关掉
I'll turn it off.
这很正常 上星期发生的强震
This is normal, following a quake of last week's magnitude...
规模是六点八级
...now thought to be a massive 6. 8.
迪伦 这是早餐 不是美术课时间
Dylan, this is breakfast, not arts and crafts.
什么
What?
昨晚你有睡吗
Did you get any sleep last night?
睡了一下
More or Iess.
好吧 该换衣服了 我会迟到的
Okay, time to get dressed. I'm late.
你要出门
You're going away?
我只离开几小时 茱莉会来陪你
Just for a few hours. Julie will be with you.
有其他的事困扰着你吗
Is there anything other than the obvious bothering you?
三周内发生五次地震 真的够严重了 甜心
I think five earthquakes in three weeks is enough, sweetie.
你该不会又接到电♥话♥了吧
Hasn't been another phone call, has there?
不是的
No.
那是个好迹象 他消失了两个星期
Good sign. Two full weeks without him.
或许他被卡车撞死了
Maybe he got hit by a truck.
我觉得他是更加接近
He's closer, if anything.
这让我做恶梦 契斯
It's giving me nightmares, Chase.
昨晚你做了恶梦
Did you have one last night?
只是地震而已 海瑟
Ah, it's just the earthquakes, Heather.
或许是吧
Maybe.
或许今天我不该接受访问
Maybe I shouldn't do this interview today.
不 你总得恢复正常生活
No. You've gotta get back on the horse sometime.
听着 有个疯子打骚扰电♥话♥给你
Look, you had a nutcase making harassing phone calls.
-我知道那有多可怕 -不 你不了解
-I know how scary that's been. -No, you don't.
好吧 我是不了解
Okay. I don't.
但那不代表我们不能忘了这一切
But it doesn't mean that it can't be over.
如果一切还没有结束呢
Yeah, but what if it isn't over?
或许你该跟我谈谈你的梦
Maybe you should tell me your dream.
真的没什么
Oh, it was nothing. It was....
你跟我合拍电影 我们终于一起合作
You and I were working on this movie, together for once...
你做的特效出了间题
...and one of your special effects went really wrong.
查克跟泰瑞受伤
And Chuck and Terry got hurt...
你的手指被切断
...and, heh, well, your fingers were cut.
就像这样
Right here?
海瑟 或许你是半梦半醒
Heather, you were probably half-awake...
看到我的手指 被掉下来的镜子割伤 梦就是那样
...and saw my fingers get nicked when the mirror fell. Dreams are like that.
听着 如果你不要我接下这份工作 我可以放弃
Look, if you don't want me to go on this job, I won't.
小心点 好吗
Pfft! Just be careful, okay?
我可以到棕榈泉待两天
I think I can survive two days in Palm Springs...
为体香剂广♥告♥做泡泡特效 你觉得呢
...supplying soap bubbles for a detergent commercial, don't you?
我想是吧
I guess so.
-你想是吧 -嗯
-You guess so? -Yeah.
过来
Come here.
48小时
Mmm. Forty eight hours.
我会准时回来
I'll be back in no time.
-我得走了
-I gotta go. -Okay.
嘿
Hey!
我喜欢你的设计
I love what you've done with the place.
给他们好看
Knock them dead.
迪伦 我得走了 好好照顾妈妈
Dylan, I gotta go! Take care of Mommy.
拜
Bye.
南希
Nancy.
迪伦
Dylan.
南希
Nancy.
迪伦 我不要你看这个
电影精选列表