♪ Get it get it right groove it... ♪
爸 你找到玛拉了吗
Dad, did you find Mara yet?
还没 我 呃
No. I... um, i...
我只是过来看看你
I just came to check on you.
我想帮你一起找她
I wanna help you look for her.
如果你想帮忙的话 待在这儿别动 好吗
If you wanna help, stay here, okay?
这对你来说是最安全的地方
It's the safest place for you.
为什么我不能帮你
Why can't I help you?
如果你妹妹来了 你需要在这里等着她
If your sister comes, I need you here waiting for her.
儿子 我需要你现在像一个士兵一样
Son, I need you to be a soldier right now.
我需要你服从命令
I need you to follow orders.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens,
不管你听到或看到其他人做了什么
no matter what you hear or see other people do,
我需要你坚守在这儿 你明白了吗
I need you to hold your position. Do you copy?
是 长官
Yes, sir. Okay.
好 我会回来的儿子
Alright. I'll be back, son.
让开 快点让路
Move! Get out of the way!
我在救你们的命
I'm tryin' to save your life!
让开
Get out of the way!
我们会穿过C区
We'll cut through Concession C.
这样更快 让开 快让路
It's faster. Move! Get out of the way!
♪ 来吧 晃动 燥起来 ♪
♪ Bring it bump it pump it up ♪
♪ 不要放弃继续加油 ♪
♪ Don't just stop just toughen up ♪
♪ 你难道要让他们击败你吗 ♪
♪ Don't you let 'em knock you down ♪
♪ 节奏响起的时候我们就躁动起来 ♪
♪ Yo we get it bumping when the beat go bumping ♪
♪ 我们蹦跳和加油鼓劲时都拼尽全力 ♪
♪ And we push it to the limit when we jumpin' and we pumping ♪
♪ 我们就像这样 ♪
♪ And we get like this and we get like that ♪
♪ 我们摇摆起来 ♪
♪ So we move to the side... ♪
好的 检查前面这个东北的出口
Okay. Let's check the northeast exit ahead.
♪ 宝贝我已经到了极限 ♪
♪ I push it to the limit baby ♪
♪ 我只是想给你展示怎么样摇摆 ♪
♪ I just wanna show you how to move it♪
♪ 就像是已经2080年一样 ♪
♪like it's 2080 ♪
♪ 我只想看你像一个疯女人一样摇摆 ♪
♪ I just wanna see you move and groovin' like a crazy lady ♪
♪ 嘣 ♪
♪ Boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪
♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪
♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪
♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们总是快速反击 ♪
♪ You know we always fight back zoom ♪
♪ 你知道他们一直在奋斗 ♪
♪ You know they always fight that boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪
♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪
♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪
♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪
♪ 全体起立 ♪
♪ Get up get up ♪
♪ 全体起立 ♪
♪ Get up get up get up get up ♪
又解决了一个
Yup, got another one.
♪ 我们蹦跳和加油鼓劲时都拼尽全力 ♪
♪ And we push it to the limit when we jumpin' and we pumping ♪
♪ 我们就像这样 ♪
♪ And we get like this and we get like that ♪
♪ 我们摇摆起来掌声雷动 ♪
♪ So we move to the side and we clap real fast ♪
♪ 噢懂了懂了 ♪
♪ Yeah get it get it get it yeah get it get it get it ♪
♪ 我只想看你像一个疯女人一样摇摆 ♪
♪ I just wanna show you how to push it like a crazy lady ♪
♪ 嘣 ♪
♪ Boom ♪
在这个出口旁边停下
Pull over right here by this exit.
♪ 像一只老鹰一样 灵魂自♥由♥的飞翔 ♪
♪ Fly like an eagle be like a free soul ♪
♪ 像针一样快速穿梭 嘣 ♪
♪ Fly sharp like a needle . Boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪
♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪
♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪
♪ You know we like it like that boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们总是快速反击 ♪
♪ You know we always fight back zoom ♪
♪ 你知道他们一直在奋斗 ♪
♪ You know they always fight that boom ♪
♪ 你知道我们会迅速解决 ♪
♪ You know we do it like that zoom ♪
♪ 你知道我们享受其中 ♪
♪ You know we like it like that ♪
不是吧
No way!
所以你不打算告诉我们你的名字吗
So you're not gonna tell us your name?
我不和陌生人说话
I don't talk to strangers.
你妈妈没有教过你吗
Didn't your mama teach you that?
说实话她教了
As a matter of fact, she did.
早就告诉你了 她嘴厉害着呢
Told you. She's got a smart mouth.
最好有人能让她永远闭嘴
Somebody needs to shut her up permanently.
你离她远点
You leave her alone.
别紧张斯玛特女士
Relax, Ms.Smart.
没人会伤害她 坐下吧
No one's gonna hurt the girl. Sit.
顺便说一句我是你的铁粉 谢了
I'm a huge fan, by the way. Thanks.
-你多大了 -快十一岁了
- How old are you? - Almost eleven.
但我已经能感受到黑人女孩的神奇了
But I already feel that black-girl magic.
我有个女儿和你差不多大
I have a little girl around your age.
她也和你一样可爱
She's cute like you, too.
她妈妈带着她离开了我
Her mother left me and took my daughter with her.
我想我知道为什么 失败者
I can see why, loser.
我一点也不失败
Oh, I'm far from being a loser.
实际上我今天会全盘胜利
In fact, today I'm gonna win it all.
我们这边怎么样了
How we lookin'?
一切正常 数字币正在汇入
Still on track. Digi-Coin coming in.
很好
Good.
我已经等不及我爸来找我了
I can't wait till my dad finds me.
他在这个体育馆工作
He works here in the arena.
他现在说不定正在找我
He's probably looking for me right now.
真的吗
Oh, really?
为什么你不多跟我讲讲你♥爸♥呢
Why don't you tell me more about your daddy?
第三节开始 95号♥
Start of the third quarter, 95.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
从所有入口到这一侧 我都已经找遍了
I have searched every entrance to this wing.
我们必须同时告知
Then we need to get the message
这个地方的所有人
to everyone in this entire place at the same time,
从我们已知的安全的出口撤离
to leave through the exits we know are safe.
怎么做
How?
我怎么样才能联♥系♥到控制这个的人
How do I get to whoever controls this?
从这个走廊走到头
Oh, take this hallway all the way to the end.
走廊尽头是个电梯
It dead-ends at a elevator.
听着 坐电梯到顶楼
Listen, take the elevator to the top floor.
电梯门开后 一直直走
When the doors open, just keep going straight.
走到底是导播的办公室
It ends at the Jumbotron operator's office.
他的名字是阿尔 敲两次门
Guy's name is Al. Knock twice.
我呆在这儿继续找
I'mma stay here and keep looking.
好的 如果你找到什么 不要碰 联♥系♥我
Okay, if you find anything, don't touch it. Call me.
我打死也不会碰
Oh, I'm not touching shit.
伙计
Man.
-你不知道要敲门吗 -抱歉
- You ever heard of knocking? - I'm sorry.
但是这是紧急情况 我们都有大♥麻♥烦了
But this is an emergency. We're all in trouble.
你说我们有大♥麻♥烦了是什么意思
What do you mean, "We're in trouble?"
体育馆的安保被歹徒占领了
The arena security's been taken over by outside hostiles.
伙计 不管你吸了什么
Man, whatever you smokin',
给我也整点 这活实在是太枯燥乏味了
you need to give me some, 'cause this job is boring as hell.
我没吸毒 来看这个
- I'm not-- Look, look. Look.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
-不知道 -这是个炸♥弹♥
- No. - It's a bomb.
你想看看它怎么运作的吗
Would you like to see how it works?
这是个反问句吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
你确定你要我把这个信息发送出去吗
Are you sure you really want me to send this message out?
因为这 这个消息
'Cause this, this, this message
会让整个体育馆的人都撤离
is gonna evacuate the entire arena.
这就是我们想要的
That's exactly what we want.
伙计
Man.
如果这个事情追究到我身上
If this comes back on me,
我就说是你用炸♥弹♥挟持了我
I'm gonna tell 'em that you held me hostage with a bomb!
没问题 现在请你发
Fair enough. Now would you just please send the...
别别别 不要这样
No, no. No! Please, no! No!
对不起 先生 你还好吗
Oh, s-- sorry. Sorry, sir. You okay?
弗里曼
Freeman.
你还活着真是让我感到诧异
I'm surprised you're still alive.
我以为他们杀掉了所有的保安
I'd assumed they killed all the guards.
你意识到了情况不对
You stuck around even when
却留了下来
you realized something was off.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter's missing.
我找不到她 找不到她我不能走
电影精选列表