突 然 死 亡 2
-他们在哪 -不 不
- Where are they? - No, no...
其余的士兵在哪里
Where are the rest of the troops?
快说
Tell me!
-他们在哪 -不知道
- Where are they? - No!
喂 别逼她了
Hey, leave her alone.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
把他吊起来
String him up!
很好 美♥国♥佬♥
Okay, American.
那么现在你来告诉我
Now you will tell me.
他们在哪
Where are they?
你的部队去哪了
Where is your unit heading?
去亲
Go kiss.
他刚刚说什么
What did he say?
-去亲 -区钦 区钦是什么
- Go kiss. - Go kiss? What is Go kiss?
去亲
Go kiss.
去亲我的屁屁吧
Go kiss my ass.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正在获取我们我们需要的信息
I am getting the information we need!
-他死了就什么信息都没了 -无所谓
- You killed him before we got the information! - No matter.
这个死了还有两个人 不要质疑我
We got two left! Do not question me!
我知道我在干什么
I know what I am doing!
你怎么挣脱的
How'd you get free?
就当是我上的那些健身课起了作用吧
Let's just say those Cross-fit classes paid off.
快离开这里
Get outta here!
没时间拆除了 快 快
No time to defuse it. Go! Go!
早上好 爸爸
Morning, daddy.
-玛拉
- Mara?
进房♥间要先敲门哦
Please knock first.
快点 我们可不能迟到
Come on. We can't be late.
我想和你一起开始我的第一次巡逻
I wanna go on the first patrol with you.
-你确定你准备好了吗 -当然
- You sure you're up to this? - Of course.
我已经期待一个星期了
I've been counting down all week.
我是在问你♥爸♥爸
I was talking to your father.
更糟的我都挺过来了 我想我能撑住
I've survived worse. I think I can handle this.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
在床上玩他的平板 看起来他并不想去
In bed, playing on his pad like he doesn't wanna go.
玛拉 你可以给你♥爸♥爸和我一点时间
Mara, can you give your father and me just a few minutes alone
来一场成年人之间的对话吗
for some morning grown-up talk?
恶心心
Ew! So gross.
呃 宝贝儿
Uh, babe.
成年人的晨间对话
Morning grown-up talk?
我想连她都知道你说的什么
I think she even saw through that one.
不
No.
我确实想谈谈
I actually wanna talk.
好的
Okay.
自从你开始新工作后 就很少在我身边
Ever since you started this new job, you're hardly around.
你知道 宝贝 我得工作 对吗
Look, babe, I gotta work, right?
我们得维持生活
We got bills to pay.
我是说 你错过了儿子最后的三场球赛
I'm just saying, you missed his last three ball games.
还有女儿终于得到了她的童子军徽章
And she just finally got her scouts badge.
家人第一哪去了
What happened to family first?
这个 所以我今天才带他们和我一起上班
Well, that's why I'm bringing them to work with me today,
这样我们就有一些美好的家庭时间 对吗
so we can have some quality family time, right?
-你关心的只有工作 -并且 宝贝
- All you do is work. - And, baby.
你知道我正在经历什么 适应
You know what I've been going through, readjusting
平民生活 努力挣钱养家
to civilian life, struggling to pay these bills.
而且我终于感觉我又像个养家的人了
And now I'm finally feeling like the provider again.
我们很想你
We miss you.
也很需要你
And we need you.
确定是"我们"
Ah-hah. "We."
是我
Me.
-我知道了 -好
- hear you. - Yeah.
-我要去给他们穿衣服了 -好的
- I'm gonna get them dressed. - Mm-hmm.
还要给他们做点早餐
And I'm going to make them some breakfast
好让他们撑过和爸爸忙碌的一天
for their busy day with their daddy.
那你最好现在就去
You better get goin'.
妈妈 你有在看吗
Mom, are you watching?
玛拉 我正在看 而且我正忙着
Mara, I'm watching, I'm also working
不把早餐做糊
on not burning breakfast.
看什么
Watching what?
我正在向妈妈展示
I was just trying to show mom
你教我的空中回旋踢
the flying back kick you taught me.
好的 来秀一下 秀一下
Okay. Let's see it. Let's see it.
不错 现在记住 当你跳起来落地的同时
Okay, now remember, when you jump and land,
就是你出腿的时候
that's when you extend your leg.
也许她应该把她的嘴伸到脸外面去
Maybe she should extend her lip over her face.
-够了 屁♥股♥痒了吗 -玛拉
- That's it. I'mma kick ya ass. - Uh, Mara.
这就是在你去工作时我每天要面对的事
This is what I have to deal with all day while you're at work.
瑞恩 关于逗你妹妹这件事我是怎么说的
Ry, what'd I tell you about teasing your little sister, huh?
-道歉 -凭什么
- Apologize. - Why?
你都没听过她是怎么说我的
You're not even here for some of the things she calls me.
嘿 注意你的言辞 年轻人
Hey. Watch that tone, young man.
-对你♥爸♥爸尊重点 -没事 亲爱的
- And show some respect. - It's okay, babe.
是他的青春期荷尔蒙开始闹事了
His little pre-teen hormones are kicking in.
-给我 -嘿
- Give me that. - Hey!
现在我们要坐下来吃早餐
No, we're gonna sit down and have breakfast
并且像普通家庭一样聊天
and talk like a regular family.
我们直接收拾出发吧
Let's scarf and go!
在体育馆里瞎转悠一整天吗
Walking around the arena all day?
-听起来很没劲 -所以你不想去
- Sounds wack. - So you don't wanna go?
不 不太想
No. Not really.
好吧 那么就只有玛拉和我
Okay then, well, Mara and I
一起欣赏猎鹰队的比赛咯
will just enjoy the Falcons' game by ourselves.
凤♥凰♥城猎鹰队的赛季揭幕战吗
The Phoenix Falcons' season opener?
我最喜欢的球员 麦凯克鲁斯
My favorite player, Micah Crews,
刚刚转签到凤♥凰♥城猎鹰队
just got traded to the Phoenix Falcons.
你不想去真是太可惜了
Too bad you don't wanna go. Hm.
怎么 改变主意了
What? Change your mind?
谁关心那个无聊的比赛
Who cares about the stupid game.
我只想和你一起巡逻
I just wanna go on patrol with you.
这个嘛 宝贝女儿 我自己还得找找感觉
Oh, well, I'm gonna have to play that one by ear, baby girl.
现在我自己还在适应这个工作
Uh, now, I'm still learning my way around the job myself.
-我觉得那也会很有趣 -我们还等什么
- I guess it'll still be fun. - What are we waiting for?
出发
Let's go!
我等不及要见到麦凯克鲁斯现场表现了
I can't wait to see Micah Crews in action.
我等不及要见到你现场表现了 爸爸
I can't wait to see you in action, daddy!
最好不要对我的工作现场期待太多 宝贝
Probably not gonna be too much action for me, sweetie.
这只是在办公室里很普通的一天
This is just a regular day at the office.
嗨 弗里曼 这些不是你的孩子吧
Hey, Freeman, these can't be your kids.
他们太可爱了
They're adorable.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-嗨 杰西 你好吗 -你好啊
- Hey, Jesse, what's up? - How you doin'?
爸爸 这里总是那么多人吗
Daddy, is it always busy like this?
这个嘛 要看场子里是谁
Well, it all depends on who's in the venue.
你知道 今天是特殊的一天 不仅仅因为
Well, today is a special day, not only because
是猎鹰队的赛季揭幕战 而且州长和市长
it's the Falcons' season opener, but the governor and the mayor
也会和竞技场的新老板一起看比赛
are comin' to watch the game with the new stadium owner.
-猜猜新老板是谁 -谁
- Guess who. - Who?
-黛安娜斯玛特 -我的天 黛安娜斯玛特
- Diana Smart. - OMG, Diana Smart?
我长大后也要成为像她一样的
When I grow up, I wanna be a genius billionaire
天才亿万富翁
just like her.
对 做梦吧您
Yeah, dream on.
-杠精 -够了
- Hater. - Stop.
为什么体育馆里这么破烂
Why is the arena all thrashed out like that?
斯玛特女士正在做翻新
Ms. Smart is doing renovations.
爸爸 我们能见见她吗
Daddy, can we please meet her?
宝贝 她可是个大忙人
Oh, sweetie, she is a very busy lady.
-我们甚至可能看不到她人 -好吧
- I doubt we'll even see her. - Okay.
哟 迎接主角驾临
Yo, we have to bring out the big boy.
看我的女人 辣爆 一如既往
电影精选列表