You scared the shit out of me.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我要睡觉
I'm trying to sleep.
不行 我在这睡
No, I'm sleeping in here.
你去沙发上睡
You're sleeping on the couch.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
这是我的床
This is my bed.
我不想和你一起睡
Well, I'm not sleeping in here with you.
为什么
Why not?
因为太恶心了
Because it's gross.
因为你是我弟弟
Because you're my brother.
我不想你半夜
And I don't want you rolling over here
翻身的时候碰到我
In the middle of the night and touching me.
太讨厌了
It's disturbing.
抱歉我这么令你反感
Well, I'm sorry you find me so repulsive.
衣柜里有个睡袋
There's a sleeping bag in the closet.
听我说
Listen to me.
我今天非常 非常的倒霉 知道吗
I've had a really, really shitty day, okay?
我刚才根本没睡着
And I haven't been sleeping at all
因为你和那个怪物
Because you and creepy have been playing
一直沉浸在你们的小破乐队里
In your little band--
那叫即兴演奏会
Jamming!
天啊 好的 即兴演奏会
My god, okay. Jamming.
不 别 别
No, don't--don't--
别敷衍我 希尔
Don't condescend to me, Syl.
别叫它"小破乐队"
Don't call it "a little band."
你干嘛这么不讲理
Why are you being such a dick?
我只不过想睡会觉
I just want to get some sleep.
上帝 我才不睡沙发呢
My god, I'm not sleeping on the couch
就因为你不想和我睡一张床
'cause you don't want to share the bed with me.
好吧 我睡沙发
Fine, I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
我没意见
Fine by me.
好吧
Fine.
干嘛 不 不要
What? No, no.
不行
Not cool.
不
No.
-那个我也要拿走 -你个混♥蛋♥
- I'll take that too. - You asshole.
天啊
God.
天啊
God!
真是百年不遇的奇观
You couldn't do that again in a million years.
撞到膝盖一定很痛吧
Yeah, that smarts when you hit your knee like that.
你自己没家吗
Don't you have a home?
有 就在对面
Yeah, I live across the hall.
你不睡觉吗
Don't you sleep?
我睡得很少
Not much.
好吧 你为什么还在这
Okay, why are you here?
我在设计网站
I build websites.
我的电脑坏了
My computer is busted.
所以我问沃特能不能借他的用
So I told Walt that if he let me use his,
我赚了钱 分他一份
I'll give him a cut of the profits.
算是互利互惠
It's kind of a win-win situation.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡
Brought you a coffee.
你要一直待在这吗
Well, do you have to be here all the time?
是的 我很讲职业道德
Yeah, I have a strong work ethic.
我给你买♥♥的是香草拿铁咖啡
It's a vanilla latte.
我觉得你喜欢这个味的
You strike me like a vanilla latte type.
你真是富有洞察力
Aren't you insightful.
谢谢
Thank you.
有空和我约会 意下如何啊
So do you want to go out with me sometime?
抱歉
Sorry.
太快了?
Too soon?
是的
Yes.
我才单身了26个小时
I've been single for 26 hours.
所以有点太快了
So it's a little bit too soon.
随时奉陪
Well, the offer is on the table.
好的
Okay.
那么 你接下来有什么打算
So what's next for you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我什么意思
What do I mean?
我的意思是 你要再找份工作吗
I mean, are you gonna get another job?
在电视台的工作或是别的什么
You know, a TV job or something else,
还有住的地方
And what about a place?
你总归得给自己找个落脚的地吧
I mean, are you gonna find your own place eventually?
你总的面对
'Cause let's face it.
你弟弟很好 但他有点邋遢
Your brother's great, but he's a little bit messy.
你能和他一起住多久呢
How long can you live with him, right?
还有 你的东西怎么办
And then, what about your stuff?
你所有的东西都在你前男友那
You got all that stuff at your ex-boyfriend's place.
那个道貌岸然的人 你要放在他那吗
The haircut, I mean, you gonna let him keep it?
你想怎么处理
What are you gonna do with it?
都搬到储藏室里
You gonna move it into storage,
还是搬到这
Or are you gonna move it in here?
尽管我不知道你还能放哪
Although, I have no idea where you'd put it.
这够挤的了
It's pretty crammed.
还有你的衣服
And then you've got your wardrobe,
播天气预报时穿的套装
Got these power suit weather girl things.
你得想办法处理它们
You're gonna need to probably do something about that--
够了 别说了
Okay, you have to stop talking.
我的头都要炸了
You're making my head hurt.
你还没想过这些事
You haven't thought about this stuff.
没有 我还没想过
No, I haven't thought about this stuff.
所以我不需要你告诉我所有这些
So I don't need you talking about all the things
我还没想过的事
That I haven't thought about
因为我压根还没想过
Because I haven't thought about them yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我刚刚睡醒 -我知道
- I just woke up here. - I know.
你快把我弄疯了
And you're freaking me out.
我不是有意的
Didn't mean to.
你就是故意的
Well, you did.
知道吗 你生气的时候
You know, you're really attractive
真的很迷人
When you get all riled up.
你能别和我调情了吗
Will you stop flirting with me?
好的 但是 你还是把裤子穿上吧
Okay, but you might want to put some pants on,
你不♥穿♥裤子
Because I can't be held responsible for what I'm saying
我没法坐怀不乱
When you're not wearing any pants.
太分散我注意力了
It's just distracting.
上帝
God.
我喜欢你的及膝袜
The kneesocks, though, I love it.
好了
Okay.
现在的情况是 很糟
The situation is not good.
你得马上解决这些问题
You need to fix this immediately.
你是个精明能干的女人
You are a smart, capable woman.
你需要 你知道你需要什么吗
And what you need...you know what you need?
你需要列张单子
You need to make a list.
列好优先次序
You need to make a list of priorities
好让你的生活恢复正常
On how to get your life together.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你很坚强
You are strong.
你需要找东西记下来
You need something to write on.
我需要些便利贴
Okay, I need some post-it notes.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 你们在看什么
What? What are you looking at?
我脸上有什么东西吗
Do I have something on my face?
姐 你知道一种叫录像机的设备吗
Sis, are you familiar with a device called a DVR?
最好别说
This isn't a good idea.
你指什么 像是"替您录"(录像机品牌)
What do you mean, like, TiVo?
"替您录"
TiVo.
是我的话 我会就此打住
I would back off.
她现在太脆弱了
She's fragile.
我们可以用数字录像机录下电视节目
We can digitally record a program
等方便的时候再看
电影精选列表