to share some tragic news with you.
可能你们有些人已经知道了
As some of you may be aware...
卡特·梅曼于今晨不幸去世
Carter Melman was found dead early this morning.
请大家安静
Hey, quiet! Quiet!
纪念活动将于明天下午
A memorial service will be held
在白山教堂举♥行♥
at White Hill chapel tomorrow afternoon.
以便你们表示对他的哀悼
for those of you who wish to pay your respects.
自习室有心理咨♥询♥师
There are counselors and therapists available in the study hall.
有需要的同学可以现在过去
If anyone needs to talk, they are there now
他们一天都在
and will be there for the rest of the day.
学校将于下午一点停课
School will be closing at 1:00 P.M.
再强调一下
Once again...
希望所有认识卡特的人
...I encourage everyone who knew Carter.
都去教室里与咨♥询♥师聊聊
to drop by the study hall and speak to one of the counselors.
这是恶作剧吧
That's a joke, right?
弗兰克老师
Mr. Frank?
-这简直是一派胡言 -冷静点
- That's bullshit! - Calm down.
说什么和咨♥询♥师聊聊
Talk to one of our counselors?
是谁编出来的
Who made that up?
丹尼
Danny.
-到底是谁在乱说 -丹尼 别这样
- Who made that up? - Come on, Danny.
这是恶作剧吧
It's a joke, right?
丹尼 坐下
Danny, sit down, please.
求你了 求你告诉我这不是真的
Please say it's a joke. Please.
求你告诉我 这只是...
Please say it's a...
天啊
Oh, my god!
回到座位上去
Stay in your seats, please!
他还好吧
Is he okay?
大家都坐在座位上别动
Everyone just stay in your seats!
妈 我没事
I'm okay, mom.
你不用整天围着我转
You don't have to hover over me.
你昨晚又睡得很晚
You were up late again last night.
我看到你的灯一直亮着
I saw your light on.
夜晚很恐怖
Nights are bad.
爸爸死时你也一直做恶梦吧
You had nightmares when daddy died, too.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你还能爱上别人吗
Do you think you'll ever love anybody
像爱爸爸那样爱他
the way that you loved daddy?
不会 孩子
No, baby.
没人能与你♥爸♥相提并论
Never like daddy.
妈 我的心好痛
Mom, I hurt so much inside.
简直是伤心欲绝
I'm all broken.
我懂 宝贝
I know, baby.
妈妈 真的好痛
Oh, mom, I hurt so much.
我懂
I know.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
等我一会儿 我马上回来
Just give me a minute. I'll be right back.
我的确没法和他比
I can't compete with him, you know?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我又何必去一再纠结
I don't know why I ever bothered.
他不会犯错 青春永驻
He doesn't make mistakes. He doesn't grow old.
也不会让你失望
He's never going to let you down you.
又有谁能和他比
I mean, how can anybody ever compete with that?
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
不 但是我懂了
No, but I'm getting there.
多么美好的夜晚
Hey, big night, huh?
各位 今夜可是丹尼之夜
Big fucking night for Danny, everyone.
别在这大吵大闹
Don't make a scene.
我也说了 我不会再画他
I told you, I'm not going to paint him anymore.
这有用吗
It doesn't even matter.
你还是会一直念着他想着他
You'll find some other way to obsess over him.
我了解你
I know you.
那你想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
你想把我挂在板子上
You want to lay me out on a slab?
把心挖出来证明给你看吗
You want to cut me open? You want to look inside me?
不 我只想
No, I want to...
我只是想
I want...
你能够在意我
I just want you to notice me.
这就够了
That's all.
让我感到你真的在乎我
Treat me like you give a shit.
别说了
Stop.
我讨厌你一副自艾自怜的样子
I hate when you start feeling sorry for yourself.
你还说我
Me?
你才一直活在自己的梦境中
You're the one living in your own little dream.
丹尼 他死了
He's dead, Danny.
要是这么说伤害了你 我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry that it broke your heart.
但是他确实死了
I am. But he's dead.
你再怎么画 他也不会复活
And you can't paint him back to life.
我们几个随便吃点
A few of us are going to go grab a bite to eat.
我就回去了
And then I'm going home.
但你应该清楚 我为你付出了一切
But you should know I've put my all into this.
这算是和解吗
Is this a peace offering?
算是吧
Could be.
又或许是份离别礼物
Or maybe a going away present.
是谁要告别
Who's going away?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我们三人之间 也该离开一个了
But it's been three of us for too long.
你总该厌倦一直画鬼魂了吧
I thought you might be tired of painting ghosts.
电影精选列表