水·彩
相爱太短 相忘太难——聂鲁达
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
看起来一点也不兴奋
You look perfectly calm.
《纽约客》的玛丽·加里森也来了
Mary Garrison from the New Yorker is here.
去打过招呼了吗
Did you say hello?
丹尼 回魂了
Earth to Danny!
这不是你一直期盼的吗
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah, of course.
不过有点不敢相信
It just doesn't seem real yet.
我早说过能卖♥♥出去
I told you they were going to sell.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
丹尼 不过是水彩画而已
They're just paintings, Danny.
画完就是要卖♥♥ 不是吗
You painted them to sell them, right?
我们谈过这个问题了
I mean we talked about this.
是的
Yes.
我们谈过的
We talked about this.
没错 是谈过 我们三个
Yes. We talked about it.We all talked about it.
你和我 还有卡普兰医生
You, me, Dr. Kaplan.
诊金每小时125刀 我们确实谈过
125 dollars an hour.We all talked about it.
那就去倒杯水 吃点药
Then go get yourself a drink or take one of your pills.
不管你用什么办法
...or do whatever the fuck you need
别再钻牛角尖儿了
to do to straighten your head.
我希望你专业一点
Because I expect you to be professional.
别一副如丧考妣的样子 好吗
Stop mopping and acting like it's a funeral, okay?
去和大家聊聊
Go talk to some people.
爸爸 我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter, Dad.
这太可笑了
This is such bullshit.
卡特 别再说了
I'm not going to have this conversation, Carter.
没得商量
This is not negotiable.
随你便 还有什么事
Whatever. What else is new?
你不是答应回学校了吗
I thought you agreed we'd give this school a chance.
那也得等到周一
It's only until Monday,then I can go back.
好吧 这周末你去梅安家过
Right, and you'll stay with Miriam this weekend.
别闯祸 听到没
without getting into fucking trouble, all right?
真见鬼 干嘛不让我自己呆着
Fucking bullshit!Why can't I just stay by myself?
因为你刚被勒令停学 明白吗
Because you just got suspended, all right?
所以我信不过你
I can't trust you for shit, that's why.
总而言之 这次的波士顿之行
Bottom line is that this Boston trip
可是我晋升的大好良机
could mean a huge promotion for me.
不能因为你毁了这次机会
I'm not going to let you fuck that up.
随你便
Whatever.
有时候我真是搞不懂你
I swear, I don't know what's wrong with you sometimes.
你想与人竞争 又想不受管束
You want to compete, and you want your freedom...
还想让人重视你
...and you want to be taken seriously.
但表现得却像个白♥痴♥和破坏份子
But you act like a moron, a vandal,
跟个小阿飞似的
and a little fucking punk.
你在学校搞那种恶作剧干什么
What kind of stunt was that you pulled back there?
我那是开玩笑
It was a joke!
我会去上学的
I'll be back on Monday.
你平时还不是总吹嘘
Like you're not always bragging
自己以前的得意经历
...about all the shit that you used to do.
得了 卡特
Right, Carter.
你和我之间的不同之处在于
Well, the difference between you and me is.
我已足够成熟 而你还很幼稚
I'm all grown up and you're still just a little punk.
画得很好
Well done.
继续努力
Continue.
丹尼 今早的模特南希
I don't think Nancy had wings.
应该没长翅膀吧
When she came in this morning, Danny.
她有翅膀更好看
She looks better with wings.
这次练习是为了训练写实能力
The idea of this exercise was to give it a realistic treatment.
但我并不想画成那样
But that's not what I wanted to draw.
我明白
I'm aware of that.
但你的作品必须显示出
But in your portfolio you'll need something
你能理解现实主义风格
...that demonstrates that you understand a realistic style.
入学评委会很挑剔
The admissions jury is very particular
但面对千篇一律的作品
But don't you think they're sick of seeing
他们一定感到厌烦了吧
...everybody's boring figure drawings?
丹尼 他们不期待标新立异
They're not looking to be entertained, Danny.
只须作画人循规蹈矩 技巧纯熟
What they're looking for is discipline and technique.
-你好 -你好
- Well, hello there. - Hey.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
-你好吗 -还好
- How are you doing? - Good.
卡特 说早安
Carter, say good morning.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
非常感激 不知怎么谢您才好
I really appreciate this.I can't thank you enough.
别客气 乐意效劳
Oh, don't be silly.I'm happy to do it.
-你近来如何 -不错
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
我要到外地出差
I actually have a number to one of those meetings
开几个会 还成吧
when I'm not there,so, that's good.
-我得走了 -好的
- But, I have to go. - Okay.
你乖乖听话 好吗
You stay out of trouble, all right?
-咱们周日见 -好的
- And I'll see you guys on Sunday. - Sure.
我不想在出差时 听到你闯祸的消息
I don't want to get a fucking phone call from you.
听见了吗
while I'm gone, all right?
史蒂芬 喝杯咖啡再走吧
Do you have some coffee, Stephen?
我刚打算煮
I was just about to put a pot on.
不喝了 我快迟到了
I'm actually okay. I'm running late.
有事给我电♥话♥
So, if anything happens,give me a call.
-好 一路顺风 -好 别惹祸
- You bet. Good luck. - Okay. Stay out of trouble.
进来吧
Come on.
我为什么不能给她画翅膀
Why can't I just draw her with wings?
你想要顺利被录取吗
Do you want to argue with me
那就听我的话 别争了
...or do you want my help in getting you in?
你对事物有着深刻独到的见解
You see things in a singular,
极富创造性
profoundly creative way.
若要打破陈规
But you have to know the rules
先要熟悉规则
if you're going to break the rules.
马汀太太
Mrs. Martin,
有时我觉得你是唯一能够理解我的人
sometimes I think you're the only person that gets me.
艺术家很少能有知音
Artists are rarely understood in their lifetimes.
我以前的学生正在城里办展览
A former student of mine is exhibiting downtown.
我觉得你会喜欢她的作品 去看看吧
I think you'll like her work.I want you to go.
-哪个学生 -她叫音黎·卡波佐丽
- Who? - Her name is Ingrid Capozzoli.
音黎·卡波佐丽
Ingrid Capozzoli.
音黎·卡波佐丽是你的学生
You taught Ingrid Capozzoli?
是啊 好久之前了 但我确实教过她
Yes. 100 ago, but yes.
她很出色
She's great.
那你会去吧
So you'll go.
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
去借鉴些经验 好吗 丹尼
And suck some of it up.Okay, Danny?
好
Okay.
重新画 别画翅膀
Start over. No wings.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你好 老兄
Hey, dude.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你妈说我可以看电视
Your mom said I could watch some TV.
有允许你翻我的私人物品吗
Did she say you could go through my personal things?
抱歉
Sorry, dude.
我爸爸周末很忙
My dad bounced for the weekend.
所以他把我扔这儿了
He dropped me off here.
总有忙不完的生意
You know, business.
我们要做几天室友了
So it looks like we'll be roomies for a couple of days.
我是卡特
I'm Carter.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
为什么来我家
Why here?
不知道 他们在嗜酒者互诫协会认识
I don't know. They met at AA.
大家都在议论你在学校的恶作剧
They're still talking about that stunt you pulled at school.
搞得大家都很害怕
You've got a lot of people nervous.
电影精选列表