你还好吗 - 没事 他睡着了
你到了吗 小兔? - 到了 挺冷的 有风雪
你今年过得好吗
You have a good year?
挺好
Uh, yeah. Sure
你又长大了
well, you sure grew some.
今年我们可持证捕猎一头驼鹿
This year we have a moose tag.
一头驼鹿
A moose.
我已经盯住一头
Yeah. I got one picked out.
一头公鹿
A bull.
我跟踪了两个星期
I stalked him for two weeks.
在上面 疯狂之地
Up there. At the crazies.
往上走那里
Way up.
老妈来电
天黑前还够时间
There's still plenty of time to scare up
去惊吓松鸡
some grouse before dark.
快点 大卫
Come on, David.
用点腿力
Put your legs into it.
我们走 别浪费时间
Let's go! We're burning daylight.
大卫 还记得我说过怎么逮松鸡吗
Remember, David, what did I tell you about grouse?
我忘记了
I don't know.
松鸡愚蠢缓慢
Grouse are stupid and slow.
不像鸭子和䴙䴘
Not like ducks or grebes.
听着就很蠢
They even sound stupid.
不像鹌鹑?
Not like a quail, huh?
欣赏下你学的最好的鹌鹑叫
Come on. Let's hear your best quail.
我真的不记得了
I really don't remember how.
你当然记得
Of course you do.
你去年学的很好
You were getting good at it last year.
大声点
Louder.
再大声
Louder.
响亮到足以让我知道你在哪里
Loud enough for me to know where you are
万一我们分开的话
if we get separated.
这句是猎语 "我在这里"
It's how hunters say, "I'm here"
通风报信 以免惊扰动物
without tipping off the prey.
你妈 她怎么样?
Your mother. How is she?
我不知道 她挺好的吧
Uh, I don't know. She's...Alright.
你和她处的好吗
Are you friends with her?
和她处的好?
Am I friends with her?
我猜是
Um. Yeah. I guess.
她还漂亮吗
Is she still a beautiful lady?
我不知道
I don't know.
你什么意思 你不知道?
What do you mean, you don't know?
你当然知道
Of course you know.
我觉得她还挺漂亮
Yeah, she's still a beautiful lady, i guess.
她有话给我吗
She tell you any messages for me?
她
Yeah. She..
说我应该
...said that I should..
转达她对你的爱
I should send you her love.
谢谢你 大卫
Well, thank you, David.
你这么说 真好
That's kind of you to say.
下一枪你开
The next one's yours.
我们不会回家 直到你打到
We're not going home until you get
第一只鸟
your first bird.
就现在
Now!
去找鸟 躲在其后
Find him. Get behind him.
瞄准它
Come on up on him. Come on up on him.
你眨眼了
You blinked.
大卫 大卫
David! David!
没事的 放松点 打下你的晚餐
It's alright, relax and get your dinner.
快咯
Come on.
呼吸
Breathe.
安全掣
Safety.
别闭眼
Don't close your eyes.
你不能放弃
You can't quit.
第一次很难
It's hard, I know.
然后就容易了
Then it gets easier. Alright?
一下子就会开窍的
All of a sudden it gets very easy.
这不容易
It's not easy.
这绝不容易
It'll never be easy.
你会逮到一只鸟
You'll get a bird.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
善用肌肉记忆
Just use your muscle memory.
放松
Easy, easy.
你打到了
You hit him.
你确定? - 我确定
You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
你擦伤了它翅膀 它摇晃着掉下去了
You winged him. He faltered and dropped.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
你把它打残废了
You crippled him.
不可能走远的
He couldn't have gone far.
我也许没有击中
I probably just didn't hit him.
你击中了 大卫
You hit it, David.
不知道你怎么没看到
I don't know how you couldn't see that.
永远不要留下击中的猎物
You never leave what you shot behind.
如果你有狗 我们可以马上找到的
If you had a dog, we could find it right away.
小时候我们养过一条狗
We had a dog when I was little.
你现在为什么不养?
Why don't you have one now?
既然你...
Since you're..
现在一个人
...you know... Already alone.
所以才需要养狗吧?
Isn't that what dogs are for?
我不知道用狗干什么 大卫
I don't know what dogs are for, David.
我只知道我不会爱
All I know is I don't give that much love
一只活物
to a creature who would only live
十几年
a dozen or so years.
那只鸟一定跑掉了 隐藏自己
That bird must have run off and hidden itself
会在黑暗中死去
to die in the darkness.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你以前睡得像只小狗
You used to sleep like a puppy
躺在我的胳膊
in the crook of my arm.
我记得那天
I remember that day.
就像记忆中的记忆
It's like a memory of a memory.
嗯
Yeah.
全都是你妈妈的主意
That whole damn set-up was your mother's idea.
她甚至搞得我头发粘糊糊的
She even got me to put gunk in my hair.
爷爷的好照片
That's a good picture of grandpa.
你拍的吗
Did you take that? - Mm-hmm.
你还记得他吗
You remember him at all?
你爷爷?
Your grandfather?
我记得他的葬礼
I remember his funeral.
那天他可不怎么样
Oh, wasn't his best day exactly.
我对他的真正记忆
That's all I really remember about him.
他满脸胡渣刺到我
That and his face scratching me
当他亲我的时候
when he kissed me.
砂纸一般
Sandpaper. - Yeah.
他总是闻起来一股烟斗烟丝的味道
He always smelt of pipe tobacco.
火♥药♥味
Gunpowder.
短叶松味
Jack pine.
那些驼鹿呢?
What about those moose?
什么什么驼鹿?
What about moose?
又笨又慢 像松鸡?
Are they stupid and slow, like grouse?
不 驼鹿不一样
No. No, moose are different.
他们是帝王
They're regal.
在阿♥拉♥斯加 他们非常高
Up in Alaska they get so tall
成年男子可以在驼鹿肚子下行走
a grown man can walk under a moose's belly
而不碰到皮毛
and never touch fur.
你会看到的
Oh, yeah. You'll see.
为什么要杀他们?
So...Why kill them then?
既然他们是如此帝王?
If they're so...Royal?
他们能产生600磅美味的肉
Well, they make 600 pounds of delicious meat.
足够一个冬天
A winter's worth.
这比感恩节火鸡好多了
It is way better than a Thanksgiving Turkey.
我跟妈说过 我到了给她打电♥话♥
I told mom I'd call her when I got here.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
电影精选列表