所有人都认识乌德特,沃尔夫,和 沃斯。
Everyone knows Udet, Wolff, and Voss.
- 这是啥玩意儿啊, 戈林?
- What the hell is this, Goering?
- 没什么.
- It's nothing.
这不是没什么.
It isn't anything.
这是该死的好东西.
It's damn well something.
如果它像最后一位那样,
If it's anything like the last one,
在天鹅绒上的裸体女孩,把她的双腿...
a naked girl on velvet with her legs all...
来吧,让我看看。来呀
Come on, let me see it. Come on.
怎么样?
Well?
挺好.
It's all right.
很好.很好.
It's all right. It's all right.
碰巧是件 30,000 马克的便宜货.
Happens to be a steal at 30,000 marks.
很好.
It's all right.
先生们, 为里希特霍芬骑兵上尉和他的战绩。
Gentlemen, to Rittmeister Richthofen and his trench victory.
也为我们的中队.
And to our squadron.
愿它像开始那样延续下去,
May it continue as it has begun,
为祖国服务.
in the service of the fatherland.
为杰出的年轻敌人干杯。
A toast to a distinguished young foe.
我敬你骑兵上尉 冯·里希特霍芬男爵
I give you Rittmeister Baron von Richthofen.
- 敬冯·里希特霍芬.
- To von Richthofen.
- 敬冯·里希特霍芬.
- To von Richthofen.
我说,汤普森,那边那个家伙是谁?
I say, Thompson, who is that fellow over there?
哦,你不知道吗? 是新来的加拿大人,布朗.
Oh, don't you know? It's the new Canadian fellow, Brown.
一个文化注解, 布朗中尉,
A cultural note, Lieutenant Brown,
我们这儿有个风俗称为祝酒词.
there is a custom among us called the toast.
祝酒时所有的绅士起立为一位共同尊重的对象干杯.
It takes place when gentlemen rise and drink to an object of mutual esteem.
它被认为是所有在场的绅士都加入的行为.
It is expected that all gentlemen present take part.
我宁愿不算,中尉.
I'd rather pass, Lieutenant.
是你不喜欢我们的酒吗?
Is it that you don't care for our wine?
哦,他反正不能喝,你知道。
Oh, well, he can't drink anyway, you know.
- 那为什么?
- And why not?
- 溃疡.
- Ulcers.
他为那个要吃小药片.
He takes something white for them.
你愿意用牛奶代替吗, 布朗先生?
Would you like to take the toast in milk, Mr. Brown?
你的冯 · 里希特霍芬并不是我的尊敬对象,中尉。
Your von Richthofen is not an object of my esteem, Lieutenant,
我才不会为了那混♥蛋♥干杯,不管用酒还是牛奶.
and I won't drink to the bastard in wine or milk.
先生们, 够了.
Gentlemen, that's quite enough.
我很遗憾你是如此认为, 布朗中尉.
I'm sorry you feel as you do, Lieutenant Brown.
你不必向他解释, 少校...
You don't have to explain to him, Major..
我们相信,布朗中尉,
We believe, Lieutenant Brown,
男人们可以是敌人但不是野兽.
that men can be enemies without becoming beasts.
那些从这事业中生存下来的人们会发现他们仍然需要那些旧传统
Those who survive this business will find they still have need of those traditions
把绅士从野蛮人中间分离出来.
which separates gentlemen from savages.
我会把我的酒省下来敬下一个被你的德国骑士从天上击落的绅士.
I'll save my wine for the next gentleman your German knight blasts out of the sky.
晚上好,先生们.
Good evening, gentlemen.
种族主义的讨厌鬼.
Racist bugger.
无论如何留着他的酒. 就留在他那儿变馊吧.
Leave his wine, anyhow. Let it stay at his place and go sour.
我们必须更猛烈地打击他们, 先生们.
We have to hit them harder, gentlemen.
我们现在拥有优势, 但我们不能永远保持它.
We have the advantage now, but we can't keep it forever.
我们得在仍然占优势的时候赢得战争.
We have to the win while we still have it.
好,就是现在, 小心那些新的S.E.战斗机,
All right, now, watch out for those new S.E.s,
他们速度非常快, 非常快
they're very fast. Very fast.
里希特霍芬.
Richthofen.
你知道我还没跟你单独交谈过
I wasn't speaking to you alone, you know.
我不希望由你独自一人来赢得战争.
I don't expect you to win the war single-handed.
为什么不呢, 少校?
Why not, Major?
因为我需要你.
Because I need you.
像你这样的人不多.
There aren't many men like you.
像这样再来一年, 他们的数量会更少.
Another year of this, there will be even fewer.
就在一年之内, 我们将会在伦敦进午餐.
In a year's time, we will be having our lunch in London.
曼弗雷德,
Manfred,
你知道,有时候我觉得你没听进去我告诉你的任何东西.
you know, sometimes I think you don't hear anything I tell you.
你真的认为你会永恒不灭吗?
Do you really think you'll live forever?
当我在天上手里握着操纵柄的的每一分钟,
Every moment I'm in the air with these Spandaus in my hands,
就是永恒.
that's forever.
祝你好运.
Good luck.
呆在阳光下.
Stay in the sun.
伯尔克的死都因为那些从各省来的该死的小丑
Boelke's dead because of that damn clown from the provinces.
放轻松.
Easy.
- 冯得到了另一个胜利!
- Von did another victory!
- 他没有撞到里希特霍芬.
- He didn't hit Richthofen.
他撞的是你的起落架.
It was your landing gear he struck.
你该死的为什么没有拉升?
Why the hell didn't you pull up?
你撞上的是冯, 不是吗? 不是吗?
It was Von you hit, wasn't it? Wasn't it?
这就是了.
So that's it.
我的名字前头可没有一个“冯”.
I don't have a "von" in front of my name.
你们全是帮子农民.
You're all a bunch of peasants.
你让他逃脱了谋杀,因为他是冯·里希特霍芬男爵.
You let him get away with murder because he's Baron von Richthofen.
我做了我感觉最好的.
I did what I felt was best.
我以为如果我向右方追击英国人,
I thought that if I could head right for the English,
仿佛我会撞上他...
as though I were going ram him he...
我欠伯尔克的一切.
I owed Boelke everything.
- 如果我能代替他...
- If I could've taken his place...
- 你但愿那样,不是吗?
- You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你这该死的, 你永远不会取代他.
Goddamn you, you'll never take his place.
你杀了他.
You killed him.
假如他们把这个中队交给我...
And if they ever give this squadron to me...
10分钟后我会申请调任.
I'll put in for transfer 10 minutes later.
如果里希特霍芬真的造成了这次事故,
If Richthofen did cause the accident,
我认为我们预期把一具残尸钉上一棵树.
I suppose we are expected to nail a carcass to a tree.
不一定,上校。
Not necessarily, Colonel.
冯可以选择钉十字架,或者追封为圣人.
Von has choice of crucifixion or canonization.
很好,现在,很明显的中队需要新的领导人.
Well, now, obviously the squadron needs a new leader.
但随后,有几种选择.
But then, there are several choices.
- 沃斯,戈林...
- Voss, Goering...
- 我知道沃斯.
- I know Voss.
如果您选择沃斯,我们下星期会回到这里把这些重新来一遍.
If you choose Voss, we'll be back here next week doing this all over again.
坦率地说,长官,我更想要戈林.
To be perfectly candid, sir, I prefer Goering.
我喜欢他的思维方式.
I like his way of thinking.
但那不起作用.
But it won't work.
人♥民♥对他不热络.
The people won't warm to him.
至于政客, 好吧, 他们真正需要的是一个给柏林的人.
And as for the politicians, well, what they really need is a man for Berlin.
我们需要另一个伯尔克.
We need another Boelke.
伯尔克会选择谁?
Who would Boelke have chosen?
很难知道一个人该怎样向这样一位同志告别.
It is difficult to know how one may bid farewell to such a comrade.
我只能这样对你说.
I can say to you only these words.
谁来捍卫军队,
Who will defend this army,
它比帝国本身更古老?
older than the empire itself?
战争是一切之王,
War is both king of all
一切之父.
and father of all.
一些它揭示为神,
Some it has revealed as gods,
另一些则是凡人.
others as men.
他在那儿干什么?
他们为什么给他奖章?
What's he doing up there?
谁知道呢?这并不意味着什么。
Why did they give him the decoration?
下地狱吧,它不意味着什么.
Who knows? It doesn't mean anything. The hell it doesn't.
我想知道如果他把我们都害死,他们会颁给他什么。
I wonder what they'd give him if he got us all killed.
呃, 他只有23岁.
Well, he's only 23.
你们这些绅士记起23岁时是什么样吗?
Do you gentlemen remember what it was like to be 23?
我从来没有过 23岁的时候.
I was never 23.
如果我有, 我会记得.
If I had been, I'd remember.
进来.
Come in.
啊, 里希特霍芬.
Ah, Richthofen.
冯 · 里希特霍芬,我相信.
Von Richthofen, I believe.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
来,我们来喝一杯?
Come, shall we have a drink?
你知道伯尔克对你有个打算, 男爵.
You know Boelke thought a deal of you, Baron.
他对我太好了.
He was more than kind to me.
我们打算由你来带领中队,冯 · 里希特霍芬.
We are going to give you the squadron, von Richthofen.
嗯,你怎么想?
Well, what do you think of that?
我认为很好.
电影精选列表