简单。看到了吗?小孩子的游戏。
Simple. See? Child's play.
像一只老信天翁着陆。
Like landing an old albatross.
- 嗯,骑兵上尉...
- Well, Rittmeister...
- 冯·里希特霍芬
- Von Richthofen.
- 沃斯。维尔纳·沃斯。
- Voss. Werner Voss.
- 沃斯。
- Voss.
这是中尉欧内斯特·乌德特
This is Lieutenant Ernest Udet.
- 中尉.
- Lieutenant.
- 欢迎.
- Welcome.
和赫尔曼·戈林。
And Hermann Goering.
荣幸。
Honored.
- 你玩吗, 骑兵上尉?
- Do you play, Rittmeister?
- 我从来不玩,中尉
- I never play, Lieutenant.
你打算让我占优势吗, 里希特霍芬?
Do you intend to give me an in, Richthofen?
玩游戏是要取胜,中尉,不是承让.
The game is to take, Lieutenant, not to give.
你打得很好,男爵。
You play very well, Baron.
谢谢你,少校。
Thank you, Major.
令人遗憾的是一个人不能驾驶着台球桌飞来飞去, 不是吗?
Regrettable that one can't fly a billiard table, isn't it?
那么那个人就该飞得就像他的飞行器是一个台球桌一样
Or that one should fly as if his craft were a billiard table.
- 长官, 着陆的事...
- Sir, the landing...
- 没关系.
- That's all right.
我认为你能应付。
I think you'll do.
我们会继续飞行。
We'll work on the flying.
- 长官?
- Sir?
- 嗯。
- Yes.
如果你愿意我和另一个中队飞了...
If you'd rather I flew with another squadron...
不,不。
No, no.
我喜欢你打台球的方式。
I like the way you play billiards.
- 做了一次寒冷的旅行吗, 男爵?
- Did you have a cold trip of it, Baron?
- 长官?
- Sir?
是的, 长官.
Yes, sir.
嗯, 你找到了你的猎物.
Well, you found your quarry.
他所剩下的全部
All that was left of him.
你想记住你第一次击落的人吗, 里希特霍芬?
Do you want to remember your first kill, Richthofen?
是,我想要把他们全都记住.
Yeah. I want to remember them all.
那就是胜利的意义所在, 不是吗,长官?
That's what victory's about, isn't it, sir?
我必须承认我不知道什么是胜利的意义所在,里希特霍芬
I have to admit I don't know what victory is all about, Richthofen.
但是关于记住所有你所杀死的人
But as for remembering the men you've killed,
你无需上心的.
you needn't worry about that.
顺便说一下,骑兵上尉,你的飞机的失速速度是多少?
By the way, Rittmeister, what's the stall speed of your aircraft?
我不知道,长官
I don't know, sir.
那么机翼纤维的强度呢?
What's the sheer strength of the fabric of your plane's wing?
我不清楚,长官。
I don't know, sir.
我从你的机翼上得到了这个小小的战利品,
Well, I took this little trophy from the wing of your plane
当你在外面追逐那个法国人的时候。
while you were out there chasing that Frenchman.
但上帝呀, 可能和战友一起喝酒的是他
But for God, he would have been drinking with his comrades
而掉在外面泥坑里的是你。
and you would have been out there in the mud.
绝不要一次垂直或水平飞行超过30秒。
Never fly straight and level for more than 30 seconds at a time.
假如你这样做,就给敌人提供了一个容易攻击的目标。
If you do, you present an easy target to the enemy.
保持飞机的头部不断转动就好像它是安装在一个旋转轴上面
Keep your head turning as though it were mounted on a swivel.
跟在其他飞机后面感觉你的方式,这样你就可以回旋前进
Feel your way after the other plane so that you can drop into a loop
而不会丢失敌人
without losing the enemy.
逼近.快速逼近。嗨.
Close in. Close in fast. Hi.
往右绕, 拉入.从右方绕到他后面.
Get right around, pull in. Get right around behind him.
你可以尽可能地逼近。
Try to get in as close as you can.
你飞得非常近了,在他的正上方.
You got to get very close in, right on top of him.
当心一只跛脚的鸭子.
Watch out for a lame duck.
他可能是一个陷阱的一部分
He may be a part of a trap
掉进陷阱的话,你将会成为猎物而不是猎人.
in which you will become the hunted instead of the hunter.
只在拥有战术优势时战斗,
Only fight when the tactical advantage is in your favor,
然后让每一颗子弹不落空.
and then make every bullet count.
避开太阳,快速攻击目标.
Hit your target fast from out of the sun.
看,别像那样,把手放在太阳前面,
Look, don't put your hand in front of the sun like that,
把你的拇指放在太阳前面. 懂我的意思了吗? 就是那儿.
put your thumb in front of the sun. See what I mean? Right there.
你可以看见你周围的一切. 好吧. 我们走.
You can see all around you. All right. Let's go.
怎么?
Well?
第十中队有伤亡.
Number 10 squadron was hurt.
德国人被击落了两架.
The Germans have two down.
- 我们所有的飞机都回来了.
- All of ours are coming back.
- 很好. 很好.
- Good. Good.
- 那么, 他们并不那么强大?
- They weren't up in strength, then?
- 足够强大了.
- Strength enough.
我们幸运地得到一个平局, 或多或少.
We were lucky to manage a draw, more or less.
我看见新的飞机已经到了.
I see the new planes have come.
现在我们可以用他们来练习,捕猎他们.
Now we can have a go at them. Hound them.
是的, 那不是很美妙吗, 野兔变成了猎犬.
Yes, wouldn't that be nice, the hares become hounds.
我听说AA型是一种好得多的机型
I hear the AA is a far better plane..
假如你不小心的话,你会被杀。
Kill you, if you don't watch out.
请原谅?
I beg your pardon?
跨距短了, 你无法拉升.
Short of span, you lose lift.
不知道你在做什么, 你已经死了.
Don't know what you're doing, you're dead.
是的, 他们说至少在120.
Yes, they say at least 120.
那是用能到200的测量器.
That's with the spanner squeezed to 200.
这些有190多.
These are 190s.
它们给你的上限多出1000英尺.
They give you 1,000 feet more ceiling.
全是垃圾,狗♥娘♥养♥的.
Got to get above the sons of bitches.
我不认为我们见过. 你分配在这个机场吗?
I don't think we've met. Are you assigned in this area?
布朗.
Brown.
我刚到的.
I just came in.
我打算去拜访那个带24中队的老男孩
I'm supposed to look up the old boy who runs number 24 squadron.
我就是那个带24中队的老男孩
And I am the old boy who runs number 24 squadron.
这样, 很高兴在这儿见到您.我认为您可以用我.
Well, nice to be here. I figure you can use me.
那是我来判断的. 我必须看看你能干什么.
That's what I figure. I shall have to find something for you to do.
你有命令吗?
You have orders?
我是每分钟 890 英尺.
I was 890 feet per minute.
下午到达在21000英尺.
Set at 21,000 feet half the afternoon.
非常好.
Very nice.
- 你是美国人,不是吗?
- You're American, aren't you?
- 我是加拿大人.
- I'm Canadian.
- 很好,是半个美国人,不是吗?
- Well, it's half American, isn't it?
- 也是半个英国人.
- It's half British, too.
- 我说, 那个是维多利亚十字勋章,对吧?
- Say, that's the Victoria Cross, isn't it?
- 是的.
- Yes, it is.
他们说那个很难拿
They say it's hard to get.
唯一一个我听说获得它的人...
The only people I've ever heard of getting it are...
死了.
Dead.
是
Yeah.
曼弗雷德,大约一个小时前他们确认了一架 S.E.5.
Manfred, they confirmed the S.E.5 about an hour ago.
它差点就掉到了我们的一个炮兵阵地上
It almost fell on one of our artillery positions.
那让你成为王牌.
And that makes you an ace.
- 表示祝贺.
- Congratulations.
- 表示祝贺.
- Congratulations.
我盯上了他. 我认为,他已经无计可施了.
I had my sights right on him. I mean, there was nothing he could do.
我示意他投降, 但他不会那么做.
I waved him down, but he wouldn't have it.
他战斗得像一只逼至绝境的老鼠,
He fought like a cornered rat,
于是我给了他...我把他周遭打得稀烂。.
so I gave him...I blasted half the ground around him.
基♥督♥啊,这该死的天气.
Christ, this goddamn weather.
持续的冷空气,没有办法摆脱它。
A cold hangs on, no way to get rid of it.
维尔纳, 你需要休息.
Werner, you need a rest.
军医说...
The surgeon said...
别管我,就当我休息过了.
You leave it to me as to when I get my rest.
看见了吗?他直接撞上了我的子弹?
He ran right into my bullets, you see?
小兄弟.
Little brother.
我,我来拿你的签名, 冯.里希特霍芬男爵
I... Well, I came to get your autograph, Baron von Richthofen.
沃纳,这是我的弟弟,洛萨。
Werner, this is my brother, Lothar.
- 维尔纳 · 沃斯.
- Werner Voss.
- 神啊.又一个(里希特霍芬)
- God, another one.
将会没有英国飞机留给我们其余人了.
There'll be no British planes left for the rest of us.
你已经有空战经历了,对不对?
You have already flown combat, haven't you?
有一些. 当然没有你们所有人那么多.
Some. Certainly not as much as all of you.
电影精选列表