更多的钱意味着更多的权力。
More money mean more power.
好吧,在我记住这些之前,这对我有什么好处吗?
Well, before I commit any of that to memory, would there be anything in this for me?
速度在商业中很重要。
Speed is important in business.
时间就是金钱。-你说鸦♥片♥是钱。
- Time is money. - You said opium was money.
钱就是钱,那时间又是什么?
Money is money, - well, then what is time again?
桥建好了,你要什么就有什么。
When bridge is completed, you can have whatever you need.
我明白了。
I see.
他们让我去参加耶鲁大学的商业面试。
And they told me to go on those business interviews at Yale.
哦,天哪,首先,我想用long ta来运行一切。
Well, gosh, first of all, I would like to run everything in loong ta.
然后,只要我准备好了,就给我回曼谷的机票和回美国的机票。
Then, whenever I was ready, passage back to Bangkok and an airline ticket back to the United States.
这简直不值一提,但是,现金四万八千美元。
And this is hardly worth mentioning, but, 28 $48,000 in cash.
我有一些图书馆的书过期了。
I have some library books that are overdue.
-很高兴认识你。-我要在六周内完成桥牌。
- Nice knowing you. - I want bridge finished in six weeks.
否则你在七分钟内就完蛋了。
Or you are finished in seven.
你同意吗?嘿!-没问题,指挥官,桥是你的了。
You're going along with that? Hey! - No problem, commander, the bridge is yours.
你是我的。
You are mine.
这样才公平。
Well, it's only fair.
生意完成了。
Business is completed.
工作之后是享乐。
After business come pleasure.
快乐也是我的事。
Pleasure is also my business.
-给我的?-如果我说“是”而不是“不是”。
- For me? - If I say yes and not no.
-你想让我翻译?-不,不,我知道,这是个小激励,不是吗?
- You want me to translate? - No, no, I got that one, it's a little incentive, isn't it?
你真是个狡猾的家伙。
You are a slyboots, you really.
你好,你好。
Hello, hi.
劳伦斯伯恩三世,初级合伙人。
Lawrence Bourne III, junior partner.
你一定是它的意思是su-ru-sirre。
You must be What it means is su-ru-sirre.
-你说什么?-意思是su-ru-sirre。
- Pardon me? - What it means is su-ru-sirre.
不好意思,什么?
I'm sorry, what?
露西尔,她的名字叫露西尔。
Lucille, her name is Lucille.
露西尔。这是非常色情的。
Lucille. Now that's highly erotic.
我爱露西尔。告诉我,你怎么会有这样的名字?
I love Lucille. Tell me, how did you get a name like that?
用妈妈的英语。
With mama's engrish.
——什么?-这就是她的名字?
- What? - That is her name?
-她当然要留下来吃晚饭。-是的,但你要走了。
- She's staying for dinner, of course. - Yes, but you are leaving.
但我刚到。你看上他什么了?
But I just got here. What do you see in him?
你是那种爱追胖的人吗?
Are you some sort of a chubby chaser or something?
露西尔是我的保镖。
Lucille is my bodyguard.
她不喜欢我的命令被质疑。
She does not like it when my orders are questioned.
谢天谢地,我的拉链拉上了。
Thank god my fly was zipped.
谢谢你的晚餐,还没杀了我们。
Thank you for dinner and not killing us.
很高兴在船上,露西尔,一周的任何晚上,我都有空。
Glad to be aboard, Lucille, any night of the week, I'm free.
我有提过我在老家开轻型巡洋舰吗?
Did I mention that back home I drive a corvette?
现在没有什么能阻止那个男孩了。
Nothing can stop that boy now.
任务完成后,你可以和他交涉。
When the task is done, you may deal with him.
你能在直升机旁找到汤姆吗?
Do you think you can find Tom with the helicopter?
我们在上面根本找不到他。
We'd never spot him from up there.
组织一个搜索队怎么样?
What about organizing a search party?
实话告诉你吧,贝丝,我在做最坏的打算。
I'll be honest with you, Beth, I'm figuring on the worst.
进入丛林的路有很多,而出去的路却很少。
There's a lot of ways into that jungle, and precious few ways out.
那我们就放弃吗?
So we just give up?
继续你的工作,贝丝。这是最好的。
Keep on what you're doing, Beth. That's best.
伯恩是个精明的家伙,我有预感他会帮你的。
Bourne's a sharp fellow, and, you know, I got a feeling he'll come through for you.
伯恩?他是无用的。
Bourne? He's useless.
他现在可能在河边付钱给年轻女孩让她们洗澡。
He's probably down at the river right now paying the young girls to wash themselves.
这座桥将永远存在下去。
This bridge is going to last forever.
你的孩子,你孩子的孩子会用它来记住你。
Your children, and your children's children will use it and remember you.
在美国,桥梁就是纪念碑。
In America, Bridges are monuments.
人们从四面八方来参观他们,欣赏他们,结束他们的生命。
People come from all over to visit them, to admire them, to end their lives off them.
你们能有这个机会真是太幸运了。
Now you people are so gosh darn lucky to have this opportunity.
该死的好好利用它。
Gosh darn Take advantage of it.
抓住这个机会。
Seize it.
动作要快。谢谢你!
And work quickly. Thank you.
劳伦斯,劳伦斯,劳伦斯
Lawrence, Lawrence, Lawrence
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
早上好。我只是在地上插了根棍子。
Good morning. I just put a stick in the ground.
约翰,欢迎回到我们的小角落。
John, welcome back to our little corner of the world.
你的下巴变大了吗?
Is your chin getting bigger?
你就不能待一两天吗?
Can't you just stay a day or two?
好吧,我希望我可以。真的,但是迈克和我最近太忙了。
Well, I wish I could. I really do, but Mike and me been so goll darn busy these days.
我感到孤独。这里没人能让我倾诉尤其是劳伦斯。
I get lonely. There's nobody here I can really talk to Especially Lawrence.
-迈克是谁?-迈克是我的刀。
- Who's Mike? - Mike's my knife.
从我16岁开始,我们就一起旅行了。
We been traveling together ever since I was 16.
迈克,你是个好伙伴。
A good companion, Mike.
-你的刀。——贝丝
- Your knife. - Beth
对我这样的人来说,言语难以启齿,但昨晚听到你用无线电讲话时,我的心怦然心动。
Words come hard for a fellow like me, but my heart soared when you radioed last night.
自从你走下飞机,我就一直在想你。
I been thinking about you ever since you walked off that plane.
真的吗?我都不知道你在乎。
Really? I didn't know you cared at all.
贝丝,关于我自己,我有很多事想告诉你。
Beth, there's a lot of things I want to tell you about myself.
我有很多事想知道。
I - there's a lot of things I want to know.
等我们回来,我们会挤出时间的,你和我们。
When we get back, we're gonna make the time, you and us.
——我们吗?——迈克。
- Us? - Mike.
是的,迈克。
Yes, Mike.
在那之前,我给你带了个小东西希望你能放在心里。
Until then, I brought you a little something I'd like you to keep near your heart.
这是我送给你的礼物。
It's a present, just from me to you.
这是一位缅♥甸♥王子。
It's a Burmese prince.
曼谷有一家艺术品商店专门卖♥♥这种类型的东西。我经常去那里。
There's kind of an art store in Bangkok that specializes in these type things. I go there a lot.
当你在城里的时候,我很乐意带你逛一逛。
When you're in the city, I'd love to take you through the place.
好的,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这真是出乎意料。
This is really unexpected.
看到了吗,迈克?
See that Mike?
我知道她会喜欢的。
I knew she'd like it.
来自塔科马的汤姆·塔特尔,你知道你在哪里吗?
Tom tuttle from Tacoma, do you know where you are?
我猜我被愤怒的粉红威胁抓住了。
My guess is I'm in the clutches of the angry pink menace.
我是souvanna。
I am souvanna.
我们会花很多时间在一起。
We will be spending much time together.
我只会嘲笑你。
You'll get nothing from me but my scorn.
汤姆,这是人♥民♥军队。
Tom, this is the people's army.
从这里开始,我们为被压♥迫♥者带来希望,被压♥迫♥者仍然是像你这样的走狗,肮脏的资本主义害虫的奴隶。
From here, we strike out and bring hope to the oppressed, the oppressed who are still slaves to running-dog, foul-breathed, capitalist vermin like yourself.
我们的存在只是为了传播信息。
We exist only to spread the word.
来自塔科马的汤姆·塔特尔-你会被洗♥脑♥的。——我吗?
Tom tuttle from Tacoma - You will be brainwashed. - Me?
美国的儿子? !
America's son?!
这将是一个挑战。
That will be a challenge.
你的赌注。
You bet.
我们的敌人都是同帝♥国♥主♥义♥结盟的人。
Our enemies are all those in league with imperialism.
官僚、大地主阶级和附属于他们的反♥动♥知识分子。
The bureaucrats, the big landlord class and the reactionary section of the inteligentsia attached to them.
很好,汤姆。你很好地引用了主席的话。
Very good, Tom. You quote the chairman well.
我们周围到处都是敌人。
Ouenemies are all around us.
我们必须时刻保持警惕。
We must always be on our guard.
当然,我们会失去很多打盹的时间,但没关系。
Sure, we'll lose a lot of snooze time, but that's okay.
-等革命结束我们再聊吧。-够了,汤姆。
- We'll catch up after the revolution's over. - That's enough, Tom.
我们革命的领导力量是工业无产阶级。
The leading force behind our revolution is the industrial proletariat.
我们最亲密的朋友是整个半无产阶级和小资产阶级。-够了。
Our closest friends are the entire semi-proletariat - and the petty bourgeoisie. - That's enough.
-但还有更多。-我说够了!
- But there's so much more. - I said that's enough!
是时候告诉你你的使命了。
The time has come to tell you your mission.
-我的任务。我非常愿意,同志。——好。
- My mission. I'd like that very much, comrade. - Good.
汤姆,你为说谎,恶毒,毒蛇横行的和平队建的桥,那座桥对我们很重要。
Tom, the bridge you were building for the lying, malignant, snake-infested peace corps, That bridge is important to us.
这使我们很容易过河。
It gives us an easy access across the river.
我们可以开着崭新的人♥民♥卡车穿过这片土地,把主席的话贴在每一棵树上、每一块岩石上、每一种动物上——绵延数英里,直到我们耗尽人♥民♥的汽油。——是的!
We can drive our brand-new people's truck across it, and plaster the words of the chairman on every tree, rock, and animal - for miles until we run out of the people's gas. - Yes!
你,塔科马的汤姆·塔特尔,要确保那座桥建好,隆塔的任何人都不能干扰我们的计划。
You, Tom tuttle of Tacoma, are going to ensure that that bridge is built, and that no one in loong ta interferes with our plans.
一周之内,我就能让那个村子像北♥京♥一样运转。
In a week, I'll have that village running like Peking.
如果有人挡了你的路呢?
And if someo does stand in your way?
够了,汤姆。
That's enough, Tom.
够了!
Enough!
够了,够了,够了。
Enough, enough, enough.
那座无法建造的桥。
The bridge that couldn't be built.
好吧,我说"扯淡"
Well, I say "bullshit" to that.
当你有强壮的手臂,强壮的背部,勇气,决心和勇气时,一座桥就不算什么了!休息一下。
A bridge is nothing when you've got strong arms, strong backs, guts, determination, courage Break! Take a break.
休息一下?等一下,你在不到两小时前休息过,现在来吧,嘿,嘿,贝丝,贝丝,我对你感到惊讶。
Take a break? Wait a minute, you had a break not two hours ago, now come on, hey, hey, Beth, now Beth, I'm surprised at you.
电影精选列表