因此,我的美国同胞们,不要问你们的国家能为你们做些什么。
And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you.
问问自己能为国家做些什么。
Ask what you can do for your country.
不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自♥由♥做些什么。
Ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
很好,劳伦斯。
Very good, Lawrence.
如果你想爬到桌子底下,我让你看看我的等候卡。
If you'd like to crawl under the table, I'll let you see my hold card.
-白♥痴♥。——铁匠铺。
- Cretin. - Smithy.
好吧。
All right.
200,还有3不,不,不,我们来个500。
200, and Three no, no, no, no Let's make it an even 500.
附近有没有烟灰缸?
Is there an ashtray around by any chance?
你的500
Your 500
500多。
500 more.
500和1090。
500 And 1,090.
你最好别虚张声势,混♥蛋♥。
You better not be bluffing, asshole.
我投降,该死的。
I fold, god damn it.
来吧。
Come on.
很棒,很棒。
Wonderful, wonderful.
我都不记得我什么时候看过这么刺♥激♥的东西了。
I can't remember when I've sat through anything so exciting.
我们为什么不离开这鬼地方?
Why don't we get the hell out of here?
那还不如我是巅峰时期。
Well, we might as well I've peaked.
先生们,下次去我房♥间。
Gentlemen, next time, my room.
嘿,等一下!
Hey, wait a minute!
-你吃了什么?-我忘了。
- What did you have? - I forgot.
去你♥妈♥的♥!你♥他♥妈♥的明白我在说什么吗?
Fuck you! You fuckin' understand what I'm saying?
-勉强。-我要把你切成小块
- Just barely. - I'm gonna carve you up in little pieces.
我要把你♥爸♥妈剁了。
I'm gonna cut up your momma and papa.
-我要宰了你的亲戚!-你有外套吗?
- I'm gonna cut up your relatives! - You have a coat?
我要把这个塞进你屁♥眼♥里!我要开一家狗粮工厂,靠你的肉发财!-凌晨两点,游戏结束。
I'm gonna stick this up your ass! I'm gonna open up a dog food factory - and get rich off your meat! - Two A.M., game's over.
-我们正要走,艾伯特-没人能骗得了这位专业人士!
- We were just leaving, Albert. - Nobody bluffs this pro!
-够了。-挤。
- Now that's enough. - Squeeze it.
-你会后悔你出生了!——再见。
- You gonna be sorry you was ever born! - Ciao.
-一只手2200。-不错,现在你只欠我一万四千美元。
- 2,200 in one hand. - Not bad, now you only owe me $14,000.
管他呢,劳伦斯,只是钱而已。
What the hell, Lawrence, it's only money.
明天就是毕业典礼了。
Graduation is tomorrow.
你打算什么时候弥补?
When do you plan to make good?
阿尔贝,我唯一的意大利朋友,你会得到你的钱的。
Albert, my only Italian friend, by necessity, you will have your money.
湖人队明天将与凯尔特人队争夺总冠军,这是本赛季的最后一场比赛。
The Lakers are playing the celtics tomorrow for the championship, last game of the season.
我们赌上一万四千块钱,翻倍还是不赌?
What say we bet the entire 14 grand, double or nothing?
劳伦斯,我会想你的。
You know, Lawrence, I'm gonna miss you.
像你这样的低年级学生不多。
Ain't many underclassmen with your style.
你一学期就欠了14g的债,现在你就要损失28g再加上维格-艾伯特,这是板上钉钉的事。-是啊谁是锁定的?
You run up a tab of 14 gs in one semester, and now you stand to lose 28 gs Plus vig - Albert, it's a lock. - Yeah Who's a lock?
我不知道。湖人队,两分。
I don't know. Let's see Lakers, and two points.
如果你输了,我怎么知道你是否有能力?
How do I know you are good for it if you lose?
但愿不会这是我日记里的一个。
God forbid That'd be one for my diary.
阿尔伯特,拜托劳伦斯·伯恩三世,小劳伦斯·伯恩之子纺织,木材,造纸,我们家族拥有缅因州,所以别怕。-我现在很无聊。
Albert, please Lawrence Bourne III, son of Lawrence Bourne, Jr. , textiles, lumber, paper, we're the family that owns the state of Maine, - so fear not. - I'm bored now.
是的,当然,小羊羔得快点,艾伯特-我想她没心情了。-好吧,洛杉矶加两个。
Yes, of course, lambchop Have to hurry, Albert, - I think she's losing the mood. - All right, L.A. plus two.
但如果他们输了,你只有一天的时间想出28个大点子。
But if they lose, you've got just the day to come up with 28 big ones.
这是肯定的。
A sure thing.
上帝!
God!
再说一遍,再说一遍,不要停!不要停止!
Again, again, don't stop! Don't stop!
走吧,伯恩。
Come on already, Bourne.
现在,现在,现在!
Now, now, now!
-现在,现在,现在!-不,还没有!
- Now, now, now! - No, not yet!
现在,该死的!
Now, god damn it!
非常抱歉,劳伦斯,但已经八点多了。
I'm awfully sorry, Lawrence, but it's after 8:00.
真的吗?那么我们最好开始真正的性♥爱♥吧,小帅哥。
Really? Well We'd better get down to the actual sex then, bootsy.
这个小可爱是谁?
Who is this cutie?
这是我的室友,Kent sutcliffe。
This is my roommate, Kent sutcliffe.
肯特·萨特克利夫,布兹·韦德。布兹·韦德纳,肯特·萨特克利夫-这些垃圾都是肯特的。-你要去哪里?
Kent sutcliffe, bootsy weidner. Bootsy weidner, Kent sutcliffe - All of this junk is Kent's. - Where are you going?
-和平队?-没错。
- The peace corps? - That's right.
我开玩笑的。
I was joking.
不,我室友参军了。
No, my roomie's joined up.
他要向世界上那些没有特权的人展示自我造型的装饰。——真的吗?
He's off to expose the less-privileged of the world - to self-styling adorn. - Really?
那么我们什么时候开始?
Well When do we start?
我今晚就走,晚上11点。有些人要来送我。
I'm leaving tonight, 11:00 P.M Idlewild. Some people are coming to see me off.
有些人和他们的父母共进晚餐。对不起,肯特。
And some people are having dinner with their parents. I'm sorry, Kent.
不过,如果这能让你感到安慰的话,我正打算学习如何拼写“Thailand”这个单词。
If it's any consolation, though, I am planning to learn how to spell Thailand.
听起来确实很有趣。
Thailand It does sound like such fun.
布兹喜欢和来自远方的汗流浃背的年轻人一起工作。
Bootsy enjoys the idea of working with sweaty young men from distant lands.
毕业早餐9点开始,劳伦斯。
Graduation breakfast is at 9:00, Lawrence.
该死,我的演讲。
Shit, my speech.
我的演讲天啊,我还没想好主题呢。
My speech Christ, I don't even have a theme yet.
我是史密斯大学的毕业生代表。
I'm valedictorian at Smith.
我的上帝。
My god.
今天,我们有责任生活在我们自己的世界里,并认识到人们的需求。波士顿花♥园♥的喧嚣令人难以置信。
It is our responsibility today to live in our own world, and to identify the needs The din in Boston garden is unbelievable.
这是一场107比105的比赛。波士顿凯尔特人队领先。
It's a 107-105 game. The Boston celtics lead.
但是湖人队来了。中间是汤米·霍金斯。
But here come the Lakers. Down the middle comes Tommy Hawkins.
在错误的人之间,而我们时代的真正问题却因我们的忽视而滋长倍增。
Between the wrong people, while the real problems of our times grow and multiply, fertilized by our neglect.
有一个球在地上运球,把球传给了比尔·拉塞尔。
There is a - dribbling down the floor, takes it in to bill Russell.
他转向左边,当他试图投篮时被犯规了。
He turns to his left and he is fouled as he tries to shoot.
你好,亲爱的,无论你在哪里。
Hello darling, wherever you are.
第二个很好。波士顿队以108比107领先。
The second one is good. And we've got a 108-107 Boston lead.
湖人队,在比赛还剩几秒的时候,来到了场上。
The Lakers, with only seconds remaining, come down the floor.
他们把球传给伟大的队长埃尔金·贝勒。
They feed the ball to their great captain, Elgin baylor.
他运球三次反弹。他在空中。他孤注一掷,投出了一记32英尺的远射。这是不行的!
He takes a three-bounce dribble. He's in the air. He fires a 32-footer, a desperation shot. It is no good!
凯尔特人在场上抢到了篮板,超强的活力和力量,他把球投进了篮筐。
The celtics get the rebound Down the floor superior vitality, and strength and he banks it up and in.
凯尔特人110:107。
It's 110-107, the celtics.
湖人队被世界冠军波士顿凯尔特人队击败。最终比分:
The Lakers have been defeated by the world champion Boston celtics. The final score:
波士顿,110;洛杉矶,107分。
Boston, 110; Los Angeles, 107.
多么精彩的篮球比赛啊,球迷们,1962年的毕业生。
What a basketball game, fans Now, the 1962 candidates for graduation.
小本杰明·诺曼·安德鲁斯,彼得·红雀鲑,水晶霍普布罗巴果。
Benjamin Norman Andrews, Jr. , Peter cardin-armentrout, crystal hope brobagos.
劳伦斯·道特里·伯恩三世,尼古拉斯·考恩,琼·切斯特卡尔,
Lawrence dautrey Bourne III, Nicholas cowen, Joan Chester-carr,
b先生说你今晚有空。
rich Louie diggot Mr. b said you got until this evening.
所以我不会在这里惹你。
So I ain't gonna fuck with you here.
但夜幕降临,微风吹过,你的屁♥股♥就属于我了。
But after dark, cool breeze, your ass belongs to me.
不要走开。我想让你在我的年鉴上签名。
Don't go away. I want you to sign my yearbook.
理查德·艾伦·阿灵顿。
Richard Allen arrington.
敬我姐姐的儿子,我父亲的孙子,我最爱的侄子。
To my sister's boy, my father's grandson, and my favorite nephew.
第八代人住在这可爱的房♥子里,毕业于耶鲁大学。
The eighth generation to live in this lovely house and to be graduated from Yale.
-致劳伦斯。-听,听。
- To Lawrence. - Hear, hear.
很好,谢谢你,尤妮斯阿姨,太棒了。
Very nice, thank you, aunt eunice, excellent.
我们能谈一谈吗?
Could we have a little chat?
我需要一些父亲般的建议。
I could use some fatherly advice.
从我吗?
From me?
我们上次做这种事是什么时候?
When was the last time we did this sort of thing?
从来没有,我们在放屁。
Never, we're breaking new wind.
好吗?
Well?
劳伦斯,过去四年过得怎么样?
Lawrence, how have things been for the last four years?
好吧。我需要两万八千美元来偿还赌债否则我就死定了。
Fine. I need $28,000 to pay off a gambling debt or else I'm a dead man.
别担心,这种事不会再发生了。
Don't worry, though, it'll never happen again.
28000美元?
$28,000?
这并不让我感到惊讶。
That doesn't surprise me very much.
自从那天我和你妈妈把你从孤儿院接回来,你就一直让我感到尴尬和恼火。
You've been a constant source of embarrassment, irritation, ever since your mother and I brought you home that day from the orphanage.
孤儿院吗?父亲,我不是被收养的。我是你的儿子。
Orphanage? Father, I am not adopted. I am your son.
我知道,我知道,但请允许我幻想一下。
I know, I know, but please allow me that little fantasy.
我需要钱。
I need the money.
不,从来没有。
No, not ever.
你要学会对自己和他人负责。这是朝着那个方向迈出的理想一步。
You're going to have to learn to be responsible for yourself and to others. This is an ideal step in that direction.
看,他们要来打断我的屁♥股♥了,爸爸。
See, they're coming to break my hips, father.
儿子,在未来的岁月里,你会感谢我赐予你自力更生的礼物。
Son, in the years to come, you'll thank me for the gift of self-reliance.
与此同时,如果真发生这种事,你只要学会用那种他们怎么叫的?
And in the meantime, if that should come to pass, you'll simply have to learn to Use one of those What do they call them?
-步行车。-劳伦斯,爸爸你好像不明白。我走投无路了,如果我今晚午夜前不给他们两万八千,
- A Walker. - Lawrence, dad You don't seem to understand. I have nowhere else to turn, if I don't give them 28 grand by midnight tonight,
-他们会把我打得屁滚尿流。-你知道毕业典礼让我不爽的是什么吗?
- they're going to beat the crap out of me. - You know what upset me About the graduation ceremonies?
就是大学操场看起来有多俗气。
Was how tacky the university grounds looked.
草坪看起来好像需要播种,树木也没有那么古老了。
The lawns looked as if they needed to be seeded, trees weren't as ancestral.
我猜你没有想到这一点,对吧?
I don't suppose this occurred to you, did it?
你真是个贪吃的人。
You are a true peckerhead.
有位先生要见劳伦斯三世。
There's a gentleman here to see Lawrence III.
-西塞罗先生。-他是为了钱来的
- A Mr. Cicero. - He's here for the money.
他不会明白的。
Well, he's not going to get it.
西塞罗先生,小劳伦斯·伯恩先生。
Mr. Cicero, Mr. Lawrence Bourne, Jr.
电影精选列表