that I have no use for diamonds after all.
那条项链 就作为圣诞礼物赠予你
You may consider the necklace a Christmas present.
晚安
Good evening.
请...
Please...
过来坐下吧
Come and sit down.
这里也许是给您 留的座位 阁下
Room may be made for you here, sir.
他心意的改变 要多亏于您了
I suppose it is you I must thank for this change of heart.
无需感谢我 阿尔伯特
There is no need to thank me, Albert.
巴克勒奇公爵夫人帮了大忙
The Duchess of Buccleuch was most helpful.
他告诉我 国王滞留于伦敦时
She told me that the King stays in
圣詹姆士宫是伦敦历史最悠久的宫殿之一
坐落在圣詹姆斯区的蓓尔美尔街上 北临圣詹姆士公园
住在圣詹姆士宫的套房♥里
an apartment in St James' Palace when he is in London.
那是属于君王的套房♥
An apartment that belongs to The Crown.
即使这样...
Even so...
我依然想感谢您
I would like to thank you.
我有个礼物给你
I have a present.
是我自己设计的
I designed this myself.
送给你
For you.
阿尔伯特
Albert...
太精美了
It's exquisite.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也有礼物给你
I have something for you.
- 给我吗 - 是的
- For me? - Yes.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
- 你觉得太糟糕了吗 - 恰恰相反
- You think it's too shocking? - On the contrary.
我从未见过 能把你画得...
I have never seen a painting before...
如此逼真的画作
which does you justice.
我还是孩子的时候 很害怕圣诞节
When I was a girl, I used to dread this time of year.
我会被要求上楼 独自待在育婴室
I'd be sent upstairs to the nursery alone.
兰辛总会拿着 一大盒糖炒栗子 上楼来找我
And Lehzen would always arrive with a huge box of marrons glaces.
那是我唯一♥期♥盼的事
It was the only thing I looked forward to.
我知道你非常...
I know you miss her...
想念她
very much.
我们不是孩子了
We are no longer children.
♪ Silent Night - Kelly Clarkson ♪
♪ 平安夜 ♪
Silent night...
不再是了
No.
♪ 圣善夜 ♪
Holy night
圣诞快乐 我的天使
Merry Christmas, my angel.
圣诞快乐 我的爱人
Merry Christmas, my love.
♪ 这是救恩黎明光芒 ♪
Radiant beams from Thy holy face...
维多利亚 未完待续
电影精选列表