天鹅绒圆锯
巴塞尔艺术展
迈阿密海滩
明显是弄错了
There's obviously a mistake.
有人通知我们各自的票已经准备好了
We were notified the passes would be waiting in our names.
抱歉 但不是那样的
I'm sorry, but that's incorrect.
-莫弗·范德瓦尔特 艺术网站 -不 是今天
- Morf Vandewalt, Artweb. - No. It's today...
你好 莫弗
Hey, Morf.
我要和这里的负责人谈谈
Okay, I wanna speak to someone in charge, please.
-很高兴再次见到你 -简直荒谬
- Lovely to see you again. - This is ridiculous.
我们上个月在纽约买♥♥了舒格伦的「超世界」
We bought Shogrun's Ultraworld last month in New York.
我的房♥子里不存在混乱
萨德勒系列
我愿意为了食物去工作
流浪侠
你感受过被忽视吗
Have you ever felt invisible?
我曾经建过铁路
Once, I built a railroad.
-你在这啊 莫弗 -克劳迪欧
- There he is. Morf. - Cloudio.
你估计知道了 这是建治的作品 叫「流浪侠」
It's Kenji, you probably know. It's titled Hoboman.
反响非同一般
The response is amazing.
可以说 是整个艺术展的亮点
Arguably, the hit of the show.
沃夫森的「女性雕塑」 四年前的老把戏
Wolfson, Female Figure, four years ago.
不 这是全新的 截然不同的主题
No, it's new. Vastly different themes.
新瓶装旧酒罢了
It's an iteration.
毫无原创 没有勇气 我这样认为
No originality. No courage. My opinion.
我绝对尊重你个人观点的权威
Well, I absolutely respect the power of your point of view,
但这个作品涵盖全球
but this encompasses on a global scale.
当下感夺人眼球
There's just such a sense of now and in your face,
表达了流行音乐 电影和经济
which speaks to pop and cinema and economics.
你可以感受到一股末日之风
I mean, you can feel the winds of the apocalypse.
我救不了你
I can't save you.
有人愿意用400万美元买♥♥下 是上海的大买♥♥家
We have a four-million-dollar hold, a major buyer in Shanghai.
你今天会发表评论吗
Will you be running your review today?
可可
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
没有 我要进去了
No, I'm just heading inside now.
-我要告诉你一件有关瑞奇的事 -怎么了
- I have to tell you something about Ricky. - What?
-约瑟芬娜 他出轨了 -你认真的吗
- Josephina, he's cheating on you. - Are you serious?
-我看见他和一个女孩在一起 -什么时候
- I saw him with this girl. - When?
昨晚在一个酒吧
Last night at a bar.
-什么 -他们都喝得很醉
- What? - They were both pretty drunk.
-几点钟 -不清楚 大约十点
- Wha... What time? - I don't know. Ten?
-他们打得火热 -就在酒吧里
- They were all over each other. - Right at the fucking bar.
-真遗憾 约瑟芬娜 -你确定是他吗
- I'm so sorry, Josephina. - Are you sure it was him?
他们就站在我旁边
They were standing right next to me.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
-有什么我能做的吗 -没有
- Anything I can do? - No.
谢了 真的 再见
Uh, thank you, seriously. Bye.
-还好吗 莫弗 -你好 乔恩
- Howzit, Morf? - Hello, Jon.
很了不起 是吧
Really something, eh?
皮尔斯和桃乐西有一腿吗
Is Piers sleeping with Dorothy?
那你得问他本人了
Oh, I'm certain you'd have to ask him that.
失陪
Excuse me.
-莫弗 亲爱的 -格雷琴
- Morf, love. - Oh, Gretchen.
我们为博物馆竞标下了这幅画
We bid on it for the museum.
乔恩想出370万买♥♥下
Jon wants three point seven.
洛多拉绝不会低于500万卖♥♥皮尔斯的作品
Rhodora would never sell a Piers for under five,
所以这对我们来说是个好机会
so it's a nice opportunity for us.
我很好奇你是怎么想的
I'm quite curious to know what you think.
我觉得戒酒对他不利
I think sober hasn't been good for him.
这是他在15年前完成的
Well, this was done fifteen years ago.
正是皮尔斯当时酗酒最严重的时候
Piers was in the full bloom of alcoholism here.
没错
Exactly.
所以你觉得这对博物馆来说挺划算
So, you're saying it is a good buy for the museum, then?
失陪
Excuse me.
约瑟芬娜
Josephina.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
绝对是最糟糕的一天了
Literally, the worst fucking day.
你的妆都花了
Ugh, your makeup.
天呐 我迟到了
God, I'm late.
他们给我发了得有20次信息了
They texted, like, twenty times.
我也要去那儿
I'm headed there, too.
那些人真操蛋
God, fucking people.
-谁 -所有人
- Who? - Everyone.
皮尔斯要换画廊了吗
Is Piers switching galleries?
我就负责接电♥话♥和买♥♥咖啡
I answer phones and get coffee.
就算是 我也会是最后知道的
I'd literally be, like, the last to know.
你来太晚了 洛多拉已经拿到咖啡了
You're too late. Rhodora already got her coffee.
你在这个位置真的满意吗
Are you where you wanna be?
我才不要听安装工扯这一套
I'm not taking shit from the installer.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我好多年都没这种感觉了
I haven't felt that in years.
-莫弗来了 -谢谢 失陪了
- Morf is here. - Oh, thank you. Excuse me.
怎么样
Well?
色彩 生命力
Color. Life.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我受够了空白的空间
I'm sick of white spaces.
太奇怪了
That is so strange.
就作品和颜料而言 最近我疯狂沉迷于
I've been drawn to a bolder booth presence in terms
更大胆的选择
of work and palette lately.
坚持使用空洞 单色的立方体来构图
This adherence to showing in sterile, monochrome cubes.
那只是偷懒罢了 我想把几种东西并列起来
It's just laziness. I wanted to get some juxtaposition going.
我其实正在写
I'm actually, I mean right now,
有关这方面的东西
writing something exactly about this.
这不在目录里面
This wasn't in the catalog.
这是明金斯的作品
It's Minkins.
叫做「球体」
It's called Sphere.
它能根据不同的人
It creates this unique sensation,
及他们决定去探索的洞
depending on each person
创造出独特的感受
and whatever hole they decide to explore.
就和生活一样
Just like life.
它使用了各种传感器和小装置
It uses all sorts of sensors and gizmos.
它是关于选择 欲望 性
It's about choice, desire, sex.
一应俱全
The whole enchilada.
-这是突破性的 -由你来让它突破
- It's groundbreaking. - Hmm, it's yours to break.
十分钟前才首次亮相
Debuted ten minutes ago.
我要发一个评论 这个作品多少钱
I'm posting a review. How much is it?
谈钱比谈艺术容易多了
So much easier to talk about money than art.
有意思
Funny.
说起来 皮尔斯要离开你投靠乔恩·敦顿
Speaking of, is Piers leaving you for Jon Dondon?
我做皮尔斯代理人已经17年了
I've represented Piers for seventeen years.
你没回答我问题
That's not an answer.
你把手伸进去吧
Well, why don't you put your hand in?
看看有什么感觉
See what you feel.
-这不值得我去投资 -你错了
- It's just not worth my investment. - You're mistaken.
这将会是前所未有的体验
This is gonna be an uncommon event experience,
更不用说税收激励了
not to mention the tax incentive.
-迈阿密有水吗 -在酒吧那边 先生
- Is there water in Miami? - At the bar, sir.
-我不清楚 -操
- I don't know. - Fuck.
可以确保你得到联合主席的职位
I can guarantee your position as co-chair--
失陪 皮尔斯
Oh, excuse me. Piers.
在海洋中漂流着 而在绝妙的时刻
I was floating in the ocean, and, for this incredible moment,
我感受到自己的原始意识被激发了
it felt like I had tapped into a primal consciousness.
我与这个世界最存粹的形式相连
A connection to the world in its purest form.
瑞奇还不承认
Ricky's still denying it.
"求你了 宝贝 听我解释"
"Please, baby, let me explain."
我发誓 我想伤害他
I swear to God, I want to hurt him.
也许这能让你解脱去尝试新鲜的东西
Maybe it will free you up for new things.
我们的关系就是新鲜东西 他才搬进来
This was a new thing. He'd just moved in.
我不得不说
I have to say,
我对跟艾德的关系有了迟疑
I'm having my own major second thoughts about Ed.
他居然对我们结婚抱有幻想
He actually has some fantasy about us getting married.
我不会再跟艺术家约会了
I'm through dating artists.
他们已经在跟艺术谈恋爱了
They're already in a relationship.