Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Vicky!
维琪
Vicky?
维琪
Can we talk for a minute?
我们可以谈一会吗
Yeah, of course.
是的当然
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上回来 好吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Tell me.
告诉我
Did you get bad news?
你有坏消息吗
Yeah.
是的
Let me help you.
让我来帮助你
Damon... I hope you realize
达蒙...我希望你意识到
how appreciative we are of everything you've done for us.
感谢您为我们所做的一切
Truly. Thank you.
真的 谢谢你
Unfortunately, this is just one thing you can't help us with.
不幸的是 这是您无法帮助我们的一件事
Yes, I can.
如果我能
It's bad.
这不好
And no one even knows for sure what it really is.
甚至没人知道这到底是什么
It's just test after test and doctor after doctor.
这只是一个又一个的测试 一个又一个的医生
We'll figure it out.
我们会找出答案的
Together.
一起
You know that she's the first thing that I ever did right?
你知道她是我做过的第一件事吗
And she's perfect!
她是完美的
It's just unfair.
这是不公平的
No, it isn't.
不它不是
Sometimes I wonder if...
有时我想知道是否...
God is just punishing me for all the terrible things that I've done in my life.
上帝只是在惩罚我一生中所做的所有可怕的事情
It's not a nice feeling.
这不是一种愉快的感觉
I don't think god works that way.
我不认为上帝是那样工作的
Maybe not, but...
也许不是 但是...
If he did, I just...
如果他做到了 我...
I wish he would make me suffer.
我希望他让我受苦
That, I could handle.
我可以处理的
That would actually make sense.
这是有道理的
But not her.
但不是她
Let me pay for it.
我付钱
You two are about all I have left.
你们两个几乎是我剩下的全部
Damon...
达蒙
I would need something in return.
我需要一些回报
Of course!
当然
Damon, I would do anything for you, regardless.
达蒙 我会为您做任何事情 无论如何
Just name it.
只是命名
It would involve...
这将涉及...
Using some of your old skills.
使用您的一些旧技能
I need you tonight.
我今晚需要你
Five stops. Five pickups.
五站 五个皮卡
Pickups?
接送
What kind of pickups?
什么样的皮卡
Money. Lots of it.
银 很多
I don't think I understand where this conversation is going.
我想我不明白这场对话的去向
You don't?
你不明白
Or you don't want to?
还是不想
Oh, come on!
哦 加油
You didn't think for one minute
你一分钟都没想过
that I got all of this from my injury.
我因为受伤而拥有了这一切
I never questioned it.
我从来没有质疑过
You never wanted to.
你从来没有想过
I'm sure you heard things about me.
我敢肯定你听说过关于我的事
Of course!
当然
But the difference is, I know you, so I never believed any of it.
但是区别是 我认识你 所以我从不相信任何一个
Believe it.
相信它
All of it.
全部
You are the only person I know
您是唯一的相信对象
I can completely trust.
我完全可以相信
I need you to stop.
我需要你停下来
I can't even be having this conversation.
我什至无法进行对话
I can't do that for you.
我不能为你做这件事
I will take care of you and Lily.
我会照顾你和莉莉的
I made myself a promise that I would never do this again.
我向自己保证 我将再也不会这样做
I don't see that you have much choice.
我看不到您有太多选择
You're right, I don't have a choice.
你是对的 我别无选择
I have Lily, and it is not safe for me out there.
我有莉莉 在那对我来说并不安全
There are too many people that are waiting for me
有太多人在等
to make this exact mistake.
我完全犯了这个错误
I'll find another way.
我会找到另一种方式
Because if something were to happen to me...
因为如果我发生什么事...
See that it doesn't.
看到它不起作用
Victoria, I know I needn't remind you
维多利亚 我知道我不需要给您回电♥话♥
that you have your daughter because of me.
因为我有你的女儿
You would be in jail,
你会在监狱里
she would be in a state facility.
她将在公共场所
Take a minute. Think about it.
花一点时间 想一想
Of all the nights for this to happen...
在这一切发生的夜晚中...
Maybe we dodged a bullet.
也许我们躲开了子弹
This money goes all the way to the governor tonight.
这笔钱今晚将一路交给州长
And if she got implicated...
如果她参与其中该怎么办...
Oh, lord, don't go there!
哦 上帝不要走
You know, you may be right.
您知道您可能是对的
Hell, we may all get lucky.
该死 我们所有人都可以幸运
Well?
所以
I can't.
我不能
I have a daughter now.
我现在有一个女儿
Oh, and Damon? Cook your own damn dinner.
哦 达蒙 做自己的该死的晚餐
Lily!
百合
Lillian?
莉莲
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
She's safe.
她很安全
I will cut out your heart.
我会尽全力
Now, Vicky.
现在 维琪
There's no need for any of this.
这些都没有必要
See?
你看
Now think about it.
现在考虑一下
If you kill me, you'll never be able to find her.
如果杀死我 就永远找不到她
You do what I tell you to do,
你做我告诉你的事情
and everything will be just fine.
一切都会好起来的
I promise.
我答应你
Well...
出色地...
Good.
好的
Let's get you suited up, shall we?
去穿衣服好不好
Help yourself.
救救自己
There's a bodycam there. Take it.
那里有一台照相机 接受
And there's a camera on your helmet.
头盔上有一个摄像头
I'll give you each stop, one at a time.
我会给你每一站 一次
You bring the money back, I give you the next stop.
你把钱还给我 我下一站给你
That's how it goes. Okay?
就是这样 好的
Okay.
好的
Just in case it wasn't clear...
以防万一不清楚...
When this is over, so are we.
当它结束时 我们也是如此
I know.
我知道
All right, your first stop is 751 Keller St.
好吧 您的第一站是751 凯勒街
German night club.
德国夜♥总♥会♥
Do you speak German?
你说德语
A little bit. My German isn't perfect but I understand everything.
一点 我的德语水平不是很完美 但是我什么都懂
I'm sure you'll get by.
我敢肯定你会没事的
Evening, detectives.
晚上好 侦探
B.j.
北♥京♥
So you're telling me that Rick's place was covered in feds.
所以你告诉我里克的公♥寓♥被美联储覆盖了
Yeah. You know one of them?
是的 你认识一个吗
Yes, I do. Which one?
是的 哪一个