Damon hickey, America's top cop,
美国最佳警♥察♥达蒙·希基
was gunned down on the front steps of his home this morning.
今天早晨在他家的台阶上被枪杀
Authorities believe it might be retribution from a drug cartel.
当局认为这可能是贩毒集团的报复
He is listed in extremely critical condition.
他被列为极为危急的人
Damon hickey, America's police commisioner, was released today
美国警♥察♥专员达蒙·希基 今天被释放
after making a miraculous recovery from a gunshot wound.
从枪伤中奇迹般地治愈之后
Unfortunately, hickey will be confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
可悲的是 希基一生都将被限制在轮椅上
He spoke to reporters as he was released and seemed in good spirits.
他获释后向记者讲话 情绪良好
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
祝福我父亲 因为我犯了罪
It's been two weeks since my last confession.
自上次认罪以来已经过去了两个星期
Proceed.
继续
You already know my sins, Tom.
汤姆 你已经知道我的罪过了
I do.
我知道他们
And also already know
而且你也已经知道
that I've stepped off the righteous path.
我已经放弃了正义之路
Well, we all have.
好吧 我们都有
A million six from the south side.
一百万六在南侧
Drug money was a little light this month,
这个月的毒品钱少了一些
and prostitution was down a little too, under 800,000.
卖♥♥淫也略有下降 不到80万
Gambling's up. The skim was a million one last month.
游戏结束了 上个月的课程是一百万
Is there any way to come back to the path?
有没有办法重回正轨
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm not sure.
我不知道
But it feels good to contemplate it.
但是考虑一下感觉很好
I am a friend,
我是朋友
and I do not have the spiritual answer
我没有精神上的答案
you're looking for.
您正在寻找的
There's a woman...
有一个女人
Your caretaker? Yes.
你的监护人 是的
Are you having impure thoughts? No, no, no.
你有不洁的想法吗 不不不
She's in a tough spot with her daughter.
她和女儿处境艰难
And you want to help.
您想帮忙
It would help me to help her.
这将帮助我帮助他
How about the pickups? Same spots.
接送怎么样 一样的地方
I hear there's a problem.
听说有问题
Same problem? Yes.
同样的问题 是的
Ahem. That rumor's been around forever.
这个谣言一直存在
Yeah, but I understand this time they're taking it very seriously.
是的 但我知道这次他们非常重视
So let them.
所以离开他们
All these things going on and you can sleep at night?
所有这些事情都在发生 您可以在晚上睡觉吗
I keep everyone else awake.
我让所有人保持清醒
I sleep just fine.
我睡得很好
You hit him too hard.
你打他太厉害了
I don't believe we hit him hard enough.
我认为我们打得不够厉害
Don't be nodding out on us.
不要对我们点头
Wake up! Wake up!
醒来 醒来
What if we're wrong about this guy?
如果我们对这个人有错怎么办
If we're wrong, we're just wrong.
如果我们错了 那就错了
If he comes out of his coma, he's gonna lawyer up.
如果他昏迷了 他将成为一名律师
He's gonna go after all of us.
他要起诉我们所有人
I don't think he's coming out of anything.
我认为这没有任何意义
Shit.
拉屎
Fuck! What did you do?
拉屎 你做了什么
What did / do?
什么我做的
You mean what did we do.
你的意思是我们做了什么
Don't start that shit, boy.
不要开始这个狗屎男孩
We're in this thing together.
我们在一起做这件事
You... you need to remember who your friends are.
您……您必须记住您的朋友是谁
Don't get soft on us now.
现在不要放纵我们
Remember, you begged us to let you in on this.
请记住 您请求我们让您参与其中
Hey, guys. Not now.
大家好 现在不要
Fuck! Guys...
该死 伙计们...
Not now, b.J.
不是现在 B.J.
He's got to have hidden it on him somewhere.
他一定把它藏在他的某个地方
Check his pants. Check his pants.
检查他的裤子 检查他的裤子
I'm not doing that.
我不做这个
Kehoe!
凯霍
Shut up!
闭嘴
Guys...
伙计们...
I said, "shut up!"
我说 “闭嘴 ”
Kehoe!
凯霍
Fuck! It 'aint here!
拉屎 不在这里
Maybe you should fish around down there a little bit more.
也许你应该在那儿多钓鱼
Fuck you!
吻我的屁♥股♥
Hey!
嘿
Looking for this?
您在找这个吗
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Where did you find that?
您在哪里找到的
In his locker.
在他的储物柜里
Nice fucking timing, b.J.
B.J 该死的好时机
It's a good find.
这是一个很棒的发现
Thank you.
谢谢你
You were right.
你是对的
Son of a bitch was gonna rat us out.
这个婊♥子♥要把我们扔掉
I'm always right. That's why I'm in charge.
我一直都是对的 这就是我负责的原因
This ain't over, you know?
还没有结束 你知道吗
There has to be other tapes.
必须有其他乐队
We don't know who else he's been talking to.
我们不知道他还和谁说话
Why don't you leave that to me
为什么不离开那个
and people above your pay grade, Stevens?
对我和薪水以外的人来说 史蒂文斯
Now get his ass out of here.
现在让她的屁♥股♥离开这里
Got it.
包括
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's kehoe.
嘿 是凯霍
(Go ahead.
你好
Well, it ain't good. He was wearing a wire.
好吧 那不是很好 他拿着麦克风
Fuck.
拉屎
All right, well, you better get over to his house.
好吧 你最好回家
Won't be long before some other agency gets wind of this,
不久之后 另一个机构就会对此一清二楚
if they haven't already.
如果还没有
You bet.
你打赌
What are we going to do about the pickups?
我们要如何处理拾音器
I just have to figure something out.
我只需要了解一些东西
Send one of us.
我派我们一个
No, no, absolutely not. Don't know who's watching.
不 不 绝对不是 我不知道谁在看
Who the hell can we trust?
我们到底可以信任谁
I et me handle it.
让我来照顾它
Hey, Damon.
嘿 达蒙
I'm sorry we're late.
对不起 我们迟到了
No worries.
没问题
How's my sweet little angel?
我可爱的小天使怎么样
Something wrong, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的
Let's make you some dinner, huh?
我们要给你做饭 是吗
Okay.
好的
Come on, baby.
来吧宝贝
Hey, baby...
嗨宝贝...
Everything's gonna be okay, I promise.
我保证 一切都会好起来的
Okay. All right, so how about mom
好吧好吧 妈妈怎么说
does some cooking tonight and you watch?
今晚做饭看吗
Yeah! You like that?
是的 你喜欢它吗
Yup! All right.
是的 非常好
See what we got!
看看我们有什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. So I sent b.J. To Rick's place.
是的 所以我送了 B.J到里克的
It was covered in feds.
他被联邦调查局掩盖了
All right, get lost.
好吧 滚蛋
I'm just worried they're gonna find something.
我只是怕他们会发现一些东西
You forget who you're talking to?
你忘了你在跟谁说话吗
I've got a long reach. Stop worrying.
我的范围很广 别担心
All right. You're the boss.
好的 你是老板