天生的婊♥子♥
Born to whores and nothing!
我才不怕你们 一个也不怕
I've no fear of you - not one!
我他妈的要把你吃得干干净净
I'll eat your fucking souls!
呼喂
Cooee!
不 皮尔斯
No, Pearce.
你还没死
You're not dead yet.
我饿死了 罗伯特
I have the hunger on me now, Robert.
你感觉到了吗 皮尔斯 你觉得饿了吗
Do you feel it, Pearce? Do you feel the hunger?
我不饿
I've not the need.
你怎么样 饿了没 皮尔斯
How are you doing? Hungry, Pearce?
跟其他的比起来 我还是喜欢道尔顿的肉
I preferred Dalton to the rest.
嫩点 像只羊羔
Tender, like lamb.
马瑟斯的吃起来很难受
Mathers gave me the wind of December.
刚好 就想那个疯贱♥人♥成天嘴碎一样招人厌
Fitting, as the mad cunt never shut up.
然后波登汉姆 闭上你的臭嘴
And Bodenham... - Quiet your fucking mouth.
你看起来很饿 皮尔斯
You've a hungry look on you, Pearce.
你得吃点东西了
You're in need of eating.
皮尔斯
Pearce.
皮尔斯
Pearce.
皮尔斯 皮尔斯
Pearce. Pearce.
皮尔斯
Pearce.
皮尔斯
Pearce!
皮尔斯
Pearce.
罗伯特 该死的东西
Arggh! Arggh! Robert! Fucking thing.
在哪 那些该死的蛇
Where is it? Fucking snake.
在哪
Where is it? Hey.
操 抓住那鬼东西
Fucking...get the fucker!
呸 嘘
Ugh! - Shh.
操 罗伯特
Oh, fuck, Robert.
你没事的 没事的
You'll be fine. You'll be fine.
来吧
Come on.
嘘
Shh.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
过来 来
Come here. Come here.
快
Come on.
你们走吧 我不走了
Leave me. I won't make it.
丢下我好了 罗伯特
Go on without me, Robert.
我不喜欢他看我的眼神
I don't like the way that he looks at me.
美好的相遇 美好的相遇 我的真爱
# Well met, well met, my own true love
“美好的项目 美好的相遇 ”她哭喊道
# "Well met, well met," cried she
我刚从盐海回来 盐海
# I've just returned from the salt, salt sea
这一切都只源于我对你的感情
# And it's all for the love of thee
我本可以在那里迎娶国王之女
# I could have married the King's daughter there
她也打算嫁给我
# She would have married me
我放弃了皇冠
# I've forsaken the crown of gold
只源于我对你的感情
# All for the love of thee
只源于
# All for the... #
嘘
Shh.
我在这
I'm here.
别 嘘
Oh, no. - Shh.
他出不去的
He'll not make it.
只源于我对你的感情
# All for the love of thee... #
不 不 不
No, no! No!
现在你该想办法自己离开 罗伯特
You'll be taking your leaving of me now, Robert.
没有我你一定能出
You'll make it without me.
拜托了 罗伯特 我很累
Please, Robert. I'm so tired.
我很累
I'm so tired.
我想睡觉
I need sleep.
你不能睡 等等 别
You can't... Wait. Don't.
拜托了 罗伯特 拜托
Please, Robert. Please!
不
No.
没有我你一定能出去的
You'll make it without me.
我想睡觉
I need sleep.
不能 等等
You can't... Wait.
别 拜托了 罗伯特
Don't! Please, Robert.
拜托了
Please!
罗伯特
Robert...
不
No.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
皮尔斯打算
Pearce is going to...
皮尔斯 皮尔斯打算
Pearce... Pearce is going to...
别让他靠近我
Keep him away from me.
嘘 别离开我
Shh. - Don't leave me.
嘘 嘘
Shh. Shh.
求你 别
Please...don't...
现在去哪
Where now?
你
Have you...
你有想过吗 阿历克斯
Have you ever thought at it, Alex?
这一切
This thing...
这会
This thing that's...
罪行越来越深重 这
It grows fat on itself. This is...
这 是在玩火自焚 阿历克斯 我们在玩火自焚
It's...burning alive, Alex. We're burning alive.
像是给火堆添柴
Logs for the fire.
就像是给火堆添柴一样 阿历克斯
Just logs for the fire, Alex.
该死的你都不怎么说的 对吗 皮尔斯
You don't fucking say much, do you, Pearce?
你为什么会来这
What brought you here?
鞋子
Shoes.
偷了六双鞋
Six pairs of shoes.
我们得继续赶路了
We have to keep moving.
我们应该快到了
We're close.
呼喂
Cooeeee!
很不好睡吗 罗伯特
Hard of sleep, Robert?
是
Aye.
动手吧
Get on with it.
Arggh!
好美
怎会如此美丽
我是一个安静的人
我仰望上帝对下界的恩赐
他挥动手中的斧头悠然起舞
皮尔斯谋杀及食人的罪名被驳回
他们认为他的自述只是为了掩盖其同伴逃脱的的事实
他伙同罪犯托马斯.科克斯
第二次从麦夸里海港逃脱
科克斯的残肢
在居民区的不远处被人发现
亚历山大皮尔斯于1824年7月19日
在霍巴特镇监狱执行绞刑
电影精选列表