好吧,然后
all righty, then.
怎么……
what the--
好吧
okay.
这他妈什么情况?有人么?
what the fuck? hello?
有人么?哦,拜托
hello? oh, come on.
这他妈是什么?
what the fuck is this shit?
哦,该死
oh, shit.
上帝啊!该死!
jesus! fuck!
哦,该死
[panting] oh, shit.
是的 是的 我能分辨出
- yeah. yeah, i can tell the difference
一束光和一个该死的血腥人的区别,好么?
between a burst of light and a fucking bloody person, okay?
我不知道,你告诉我 你是医生
i don't know, you tell me. you're the doctor.
听着,我明天去你那儿,你要帮我
look, i'm coming in there tomorrow, and you're gonna fix
修理这个该死的东西,还有刚才那个东西,好么?
this fucking thing, and that's that, okay?
好吧 好的,谢谢你
fine. all right, thank you.
听到么?
hello?
有人在下面么?
is somebody down there?
认真点,别惹我
seriously, don't fuck with me.
哦,上帝该死
[whispers] oh, god damn it.
有人么?
hello? [floor creaking]
该死!
shit!
哦,妈的
oh, fuck. [heavy bang]
这他妈是什么?
what the fuck?
有人么?
hello? [heavy bang]
该死!嗯,好吧!
shit! uh, okay!
我很好 谢谢你,你可以走
i'm good. thank you, you can go.
哦,该死!
[bang] oh, shit!
哦,我的上帝
oh, my god.
该死的
[whispers] god damn it.
哦,该死
oh, shit.
哦,该死
oh, shit. [grunts]
嘿,你在那里么?
- hey, are you in there?
听着,我能通过窥视孔看到你
look, i can see you through the peephole.
你昨天不是在医生的办公室么?
- weren't you at the doctor's office yesterday?
是的
- yeah.
好的,那么交易什么?你在跟踪我?
- okay, so what's the deal? are you following me?
我没跟踪你,听着,只要打开门
- i'm not following you. look, just open the door.
好的,听着,我无意冒犯,
- all right, listen, i don't mean to be rude,
可是这事很奇怪,你知道么?
but it's kind of weird, you know?
你看,你看到了奇怪的东西?
- look, are you seeing weird stuff?
看上去像是个死人的家伙?
like people who look dead?
你真的应该打开门
you should really open the door.
谢谢你 我叫克拉丽莎
- thank you. i'm clarissa.
是的,进来吧
- yeah, come on in.
-这地方很不错,先生 -谢谢
- nice place, man. - thanks.
你有啤酒么?
- do you have any beer?
我有 是的
- i do. yes.
止痛片如何?医生给你了一些没?
- what about painkillers? did the doctor give you any?
没有,其实我没有任何疼痛
- no, i'm not actually in any pain.
我只要喝杯啤酒
- i'll just take a beer then.
听着,克拉丽莎,我真的准备离开这里
- look, clarissa, i'm actually on my way out of here.
伙计,如果你不听完我要说的
- dude, you're not gonna get anywhere
那你哪儿也别想去
if you don't hear what i have to say.
只是给我来杯啤酒,给你自己也来一杯
just give me a beer, get one for yourself.
你会需要它的
you're gonna need it.
好吧
- right.
-谢谢 -当然
- thanks. - sure.
我出身就是聋子
- i was born deaf.
当我16岁是,我的父母带我去
when i was 16, my parents put me up
植入了一个新的人工耳蜗
for a new cochlear implant.
显然,它很奏效
it worked, obviously.
但是是我开始能够分辨出
but i began to be able to pick up
我环境中的某些频率
certain frequencies in my environments.
你的眼睛出什么事儿的?
what happened to your eye anyway?
我以前,额……再一次车祸中
- i was in a, um-- in a car accident.
那么那个小女孩是谁?
- so who's the li le girl?
什么小女孩?
- what li le girl?
这里有个小女孩
- there's a li le girl here.
我进来的时候听到了她的哭声
i heard her crying when i came in.
但是你知道…
but you know...
我现在听不到她了
i don't hear her now.
有些人永远也听不到或者看到他们
some people never hear them or see them.
也许在他们一生中会有一次
maybe once in their entire lives,
如果他们打开它
if they're open to it.
所以当你可以感觉到他们时,他们知道
so when you can sense them, they know.
他们可以交流
they can tell.
这就是为什么我想找到你来提醒你
that's why i wanted to find you. to warn you.
提醒我什么?
- warn me about what?
是的
- yeah.
你与他们的互动越多
the more you interact with them,
他们就越能触碰你
the more they can touch you,
伤害你
hurt you, stuff.
好吧,明天我要把这个该死的东西
- well, tomorrow i'm gonna get this fuckin' thing
从我的头里弄出来,那样就行了,对么?
taken out of my head, and that'll be that, right?
别那么肯定
- don't be so sure.
你以前有伤害过某人么?
have you ever done anything bad to anybody?
听着,如果你把植入的芯片取出来,
look, if you get the implant taken out,
他们仍然会在那里
they're still gonna be there.
你只是不能看到他们
you're just not gonna be able to see them.
我不知道,也许那样会好些
i don't know, maybe that's be er.
好吧,我猜哦,该死!
- well, i guess. oh, shit!
嗯,我现在不想吓你,
um, i don't want to alarm you right now,
但是有一个该死的恐怖的家伙正站在你背后
but there's a fucking creepy dude standing right behind you.
我知道我能听见他
- i know. i can hear him.
-你认识他或者其他的? -他是我的叔叔
- do you know him or something? - he was my uncle.
哦,当然,是的我的意思是…
- oh, of course, right. i mean--
好吧,我不是故意叫他恐怖的家伙,但是我的意思是……
well, i didn't mean to call him creepy, but i mean--
他是一个好人
- he wasn't a nice person.
好吧…
- okay... [techno dance music plays]
听着,我知道怎么让他离开
- listen, i know how to make him go away.
只要盯着我看好吧
just focus on me. - okay.
哦!
oh!
哦,该死
oh, shit.
别,别看他,看我
- no, don't look at him, look at me.
哦,该死
?
- oh, shit.
好吧,你个混♥蛋♥科学家
all right, you scientist assholes,
我要那个画面的副本
i want a copy of that footage.
同样的,我要你把它刻入一个碟里或者诸如此类的东西,
like, i want you to put it on a disc or something,
但是是别看它
but don't watch it.
只要把它给我,好么?
just get it to me, okay?
好的
all right.
哦,该死
oh, fuck.
哦,该死的
oh, god damn it.
克拉丽莎……是你么?
clarissa... is that you?
嘿
hey.
哦,该死!
oh, shit!
嘿
hey.
哦,上帝
oh, god.
哦,该死
oh, shit.
这他妈是什么?
- what the fuck?
克拉丽莎,把你的手给我!
- clarissa, give me your hand!
妈的
fuck.
我抓住你了我抓住你了
i got you. i got you.
哦,该死!
oh, fuck!
哦……哦……哦……
oh...oh...oh...oh...
好的
all right.
你要离开这里,你个傻瓜
you're coming out of here, you fucker.
额……哦,我不能看这个该死的
eww...oh, i can't look at this shit.
哦,上帝
oh, god. [panting]
好吧