嘿!
- hey! [speaking spanish]
嘘 嘘 不 不 安静
- shh! shh! no, no. just be quiet.
该死
shit.
该死 该死 该死
shit. shit. shit.
嘿!嘿!
- hey! hey!
你♥他♥妈♥给我回来!
get the fuck back here!
嘿,把那个该死的相机给我!
hey, give me that fucking camera!
是的,你在看我发给你的视频?
- yeah, so you're watching that footage i sent?
是的,我在找,儿子,而你…
- yeah, i'm looking, son, and you--
也许你已经猜到了,是你的妻子雇我去干的
- so as you probably guessed, your wife hired me to get that.
问题是如果我把这个给她看,她会不付我钱
the problem is if i show it to her, she stops paying me.
所以我在想你也许想还个价
so i was thinking you might want to make a counter-offer there.
哦,不管你想出多少价钱,
oh, and whatever number you come up with,
你最少要给我300块作为损坏我车的赔偿
you can put 300 bucks on top for the dent you put in my car.
好吧,反正是你刮掉的油漆
well, you scratched the paint anyway.
你听好了,如果我明天没收到你的信息,
you know what, if i don't hear from you by tomorrow,
你老婆就会得到那份文件 再见
your wife gets that file. good-bye.
那么 现在的协议是什么?
[phone beeps off] - so what's the deal now?
啊,也许一无所获 只是这个女人
- ah, probably nothing. just this woman thinks
认为他的儿子失踪了
her son is missing.
他一个星期没去上课了
he hasn't been to class in a week.
他也不接她的电♥话♥
he won't answer her calls.
他很可能昏倒在一堆啤酒罐中
he's probably passed out in a pile of beer cans.
在这种情况下 我们要带孩子开车旅行
in which case we're gonna take the kid on a road trip
来获得一些费用,因为我们
and rack up some expenses, 'cause we're ge ing
处理这件事情期间每天能获得1000块
1,000 bucks a day on this one.
在这里左转
turn left up here.
你的纽扣相机在工作么?
- your bu on cam's working?
是的,它在工作
- yeah, it's working.
是这里么?
- this is it?
是的
- yeah.
这里看上去不像是谁的家
- it doesn't look like anyone's home.
她没给你一把钥匙么?
she couldn't give you a key?
她没有她说了
- she doesn't have one. she said the lock
后窗户的锁是坏的
on the back window's busted,
也许我们能从那儿进去
so maybe we can get in that way.
那警♥察♥还没来过这里么?
- and the cops haven't been here?
没有,警♥察♥对于这些大学生失踪几天的事情
- no, the cops don't give a shit about some college kid
一点也不在乎
who's missing for a couple days.
这里
here.
那里面有人么?
[sharp bang inside] - is there someone in there?
过来,快点,给我相机
- here. come on, give me the cam.
里面什么也没有
there's nothing there.
我确定那里有该死的声音 听起来像是有人在里面
- it sure as fuck sounded like there's something there.
这是一栋老房♥子
- it's an old house.
而且,如果有人在里面,
besides, if there is somebody in there,
我倒想和他们谈谈
i'm gonna want to talk to 'em.
接着
here.
你没事吧?
you all right?
还好 哦
- just great. ow.
你还好么?
- you okay?
恩
- huh.
-嗯…… -怎么了?
- um... - what?
你知道么?呆在这里,好么?
- you know what? stay in here, okay?
我要去检查一下这间公♥寓♥的其他地方
i'm gonna go check the rest of this apartment
确定一下这里没有其他人,好么?
and make sure no one else is in here, okay?
你带你的枪了么?是的
you got your gun? - yeah.
好的,很好只要……只要,额,
- all right, good. just--just, um,
把任何相关的东西都拖到车上好么?
pull anything relevant onto that drive. okay?
并且全部记录
and record everything.
这是协议的一部分她希望我这么做
that was part of the deal. she likes me to do that.
好吧,你拿着我的照相机呢.
- well, you took my camera.
哦.那么….
- oh. then...
好吧,我很快会回来
all right, so i'll be right back.
只是,额……只是,我不知道
just, um-- just, i don't know,
看看那台电脑上有什么,好么?
see what's on that computer, okay?
如果那是加密的,我们就把它带回家
if it's encrypted, we can take it home.
如果不是,那就尽你可能的复♥制♥资料
if not, just pull what you can.
知道了
- got it.
露出她的乳♥头♥!
- show her tits! [woman cries out]
我找到了一个新的
- [sighs] i found a new one.
从质量上来看是第二或者第♥四♥代♥
it's third or fourth generation from the quality.
我从一些家伙那里得到的 他们从小亚美尼亚
i got it from some guy down in li le armenia
的一个当铺下载的
with a pawn shop.
他绝不是你通常看到的那种
he is definitely not the type of guy you usually see
和我们交易的人,但我认为他是
on here trading with us, but i think he's somebody
值得再次探查的
who's worth checking in on again.
好吧这真实太奇怪了
- okay. that's fucking weird.
他的大部分收藏品,我想说
- most of his collection, i would say,
是鼻烟和卡值,但是他至少
was snuff and cp, but he had at least one
有一样东西是真实的
that was the real thing.
我甚至不觉得他知道那是什么
i don't even think he knew what it was.
总之……
anyway-- [video paused]
一点点的发红,有些刺♥激♥物
- a li le bit of redness, some irritation,
但是它看上去还好 感觉如何?
but it looks okay. how's it working?
很好是的,我能看到,
- it's good. yeah, i can see,
但是我的另一只眼睛如何?
but what about my other eye?
-跟着我的手看 -好的
- follow. - okay.
你从眼中看不到任何东西?
- you can't see anything out of your biological eye?
看不到
- no.
好吧那现在呢?
- okay. how about now?
是的,我是说,稍微好一点儿了
- yeah. i mean, it's a li le be er.
只是有些模糊和朦胧
it's just kind of blurry and shadowy.
是的 好的
- yeah. all right.
好吧,因为你的假眼球是直接连到
well, because your prosthesis is a ached directly
你的视觉皮层的
to your visual cortex,
你的的真眼睛 本质上与你的相机眼睛相斗争
you real eye's essentially ba ling with your camera eye
来向你传送实时的景象
to give you input right now.
因此当你的大脑开始习惯有那个芯片时,
so when your brain gets used to having that chip in there,
你要开始试着越来越
you should start to see more and more
不用你未受伤的眼睛来看东西
out of your uninjured eye again.
到那时,你可能会看到一些假信♥号♥♥
until then, you might see some glitches.
你说的假信♥号♥♥是什么意思?
- what do you mean by glitches?
额,这个现在还处在测试中
- well, this is just being tested now.
像你这样的眼部伤害是很罕见的
eye injuries like yours are quite rare.
所以这就是为什么我们安装了一个录音芯片
so that's why we've installed a recording chip
植入了眼睛里 那样我们就可以测试接收到的数据
into the eye itself so we can test the data it's receiving.
是这样是的,关于那个
- right. yeah, about that.
-怎么了? -哦,我的上帝
- yes? - oh, my god.
那么如果我想要私人空间,我该怎么做?
so if i want private time, what do i do?
我怎么关闭它?好吧,你不能
how do i turn this off? - well, you can't.
但是 这只是对于试用期
but that's just for this trial period.
你不能指望kpg公♥司♥
you can't expect the kpg corporation to just
只给你植入这个而不期望测试它的数据
give you this implant and not expect to test its data.
当然不能
- of course not.
所以你们准备围坐在那里,看我拉屎么?
so you guys are gonna sit around and watch me take shits?
我想说这是一个公平的让步 米德尔顿先生
- i'd say that's a fair compromise, mr. middleton.
你可以在那期间看一份报纸,或者其他的
you can read a newspaper during, or something.
嗯哼
- mm-hmm.
那么预约下周
- so make an appointment for next week.
我们将看看它运转如何
we'll see how it's working.
如果你有任何问题打电♥话♥给我
call me if you have any concerns.
好的谢谢你
- all right. thank you.
这到底怎么回事?
what the hell?
你确定你没事儿,伙计?
you sure you gonna be okay, bud?
是的,伙计 我没事 我很好
- yeah, dude, i'm good. i'm good.
如果你有什么需要的就给我留言
- give me a shout if you need anything.
回头见
- see ya.
怎么回事?
what the fuck?
我把那个控制器放哪儿了?
where'd i put that controller? [crash]