别走 除非我挖到一个大故事
Hang on. Unless I get a really hot story, you know.
能一火冲天的东西
Something that really flies.
我知道了
I got it.
我借助我的杀人本能
I'll take advantage of my homicidal instincts...
开始到处杀人
and I'll start killing people...
而且要用时髦 博眼球 上头版的方式
in a trendy, attention-getting, cover-story kind of way...
就以都市传说作为蓝本
basing them on urban legends.
你再喝一杯吧
Why don't you have another drink?
保罗
Paul.
或许是你该离开
Maybe you're the one that should leave
好让其他人好好快活
and let everybody else have a good time.
是吧
Right?
-你留下 我去求助 好吗 -好
- You stay here. I'm gonna go get some help, all right? - Ok.
帕克 你干吗总那么浑啊
Parker, why do you always have to be such a jerk?
我只是开玩笑
I was just messing around.
我去电台了
I'm gonna go to the radio station, okay?
我的好妹子是谁
Hey, who's my girl?
我的好妹子是谁
Who's my girl?
这才是我的好妹子
That's my girl!
我们走吧
Let's go.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你今晚会丧命
You're gonna die tonight.
是吗
Oh, really?
哎呦
I see.
电♥话♥是室内打来的呢
The call's coming from inside the house.
会不会是像那个都市传说
Could it be an urban legend?
对不对 说话啊
Am I right? Hello?
别突然害羞了啊 混球
Hey, don't get shy on me all of a sudden, fuck face.
这是保姆的那个 是吧
This is the one about the baby-sitter, right?
她接到了吓人的骚扰电♥话♥
She's getting those scary, harassing phone calls.
追查回去
When she traces them back...
发现居然是从室内打来的 是吧
they're coming from inside the house, right?
但是 混球 你是不是忘记什么了
But, asshat aren't you forgetting something?
我没在带孩子啊
I'm not baby-sitting any kids.
猜错传说了 这个传说是关于有个老太太
Wrong legend. This is the one about the old lady...
用微波炉给自己湿淋淋的狗狗烘干
who dries her wet dog in the microwave.
该死的 你个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn, fucking sick, motherfucker!
闹闹 该死
Hootie. Fuck!
你要跟我玩吗
Wanna fuck with me?
你确定是血吗
Are you sure it's blood?
是的 我确定是血 我浑身都是
Yes. I'm sure it's blood. I'm covered in it.
由于暴风雨的缘故 现在各分队都在接警
Due to the storm, all units are presently responding to calls.
我已经告知了一个分队
A unit has been notified.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
You know what really chaps my hide?
你们发誓要服务人♥民♥ 保护人♥民♥
It's the way you pledge to all to serve and protect...
然后真出事了你们又不管了
and then you don't give a rat's ass when something really happens.
请稍等
Hold, please.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
保罗电♥话♥ 请留言
This is Paul. Leave a message.
是这样吗
So let me get this straight.
你们刚刚在尝试新的做♥爱♥姿势
You guys just tried out this new sexual position
结果现在卡住了
and you're stuck.
我没卡住 是他卡住了
I'm not stuck. He is.
你放松点 别夹那么紧
Just relax and stop clenching.
我见过狗狗出现这种状况 太丢人了
I saw this happen to dogs once. It is so humiliating.
好吧 你们这么办 好吗
All right, you guys, this is what you're gonna do, okay?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你们还在吗
Are you guys there?
天呐
Oh, my God.
救命
Help me!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
出事了
Something's happening.
不
No.
她是在用行为艺术纪念大屠♥杀♥
She's doing a performance art piece to commemorate the massacre.
救命啊
Help me!
天呐
Oh, my God!
救命
Help me!
救命啊
Please!
真厉害 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
She's good. I got chills.
来人啊
Somebody!
救命
Help me!
来人救命啊
Someone, please!
救命啊
Help!
天呐
My God!
救命啊
Help!
来人救命啊
Please, help me!
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉 救命啊
Natalie, help me.
不要
No!
求你 我不想死
Please, I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
萨莎死了 我刚看到了她和凶手
Sasha's dead! I just saw her and the killer.
好了 这是在哪
All right. Where did this happen?
电台
The radio station.
天呐
Jesus.
过来
Come on.
你为什么跑出来了
Why did you leave?
我不是叫你待在联谊会吗
I thought I told you to stay at the house.
该死
Oh, shit.
-你去哪了 -满校园跑
- Where were you? - Running all over campus.
想找人帮忙 校长走了
Trying to find help. The dean is gone.
到处找不到瑞丝
I can't find Reese anywhere.
不好使
It's dead.
该死的暴风雨
Goddamn storm.
我们要离开这里
We're gonna get the hell out of here.
离开校园 找人帮忙
Gotta get off campus and find some help.
-你干什么 -就是确认一下...
- What are you doing? - I was just making sure the-
我都说了电♥话♥不好使了
I told you the phones were dead.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
好吗
OK.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我们进城去 找部电♥话♥
We'll go into town. We'll find a phone.
怎么回事 我在电台上听到了萨莎求救
What's happening? I heard Sasha on the radio.
她死了
She's dead.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-你确定吗 -我们得走了
- Are you sure? - Come on. We're out of here.
什么
What?
有人吗
Hello?
亚当斯校长
Dean Adams...
我是瑞丝
this is Reese.
喂 你在吗
Hello? Are you there?
你有我的号♥码 打给我
You have my number. Use it.
你闻到什么了吗
Do you smell something?
没有
No.
要不我们停在那间加油站吧
Hey, maybe we should stop over that gas station,
看看电♥话♥好不好使
see if the phones work.
好
OK.
好吧
Fine.
-我就回来 -好
- Be right back. - Ok.
-这里是挺臭的 -是啊
- Oh, it does reek in here. - Yeah.