所以算不上送别礼物 但你收着吧…
so I guess just a present, but anyway...
这是什么
What is this?
学校的计划表
It's a planner for school.
你可以把课堂作业放进去 课程时间
You can put your class assignments in it, schedule...
派对时间
parties.
大多数人只会用日历软件
Most people just use the calendar app,
但 我觉得你不像大多数人
but, you know, I figure you're not most people.
你会去上学的 对吧
You are going, right?
你必须要去
You have to go.
没什么是我必须要做的
I don't have to do anything.
没错 但是…
I mean, true, but...
你应该去
you should.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道你觉得大家都觉得你很奇怪
Look, I know you think people think you're weird,
我不骗你 你确实很奇怪
and I'm not gonna lie, you are.
但不对 你觉得古怪是件坏事
But, no, you think being weird is a bad thing.
你以为你是唯一的怪人 但其实 你不是
You think you're the only one. But you know what? You're not.
世界上还有很多其他的怪人
There are tons of other weirdos out there.
像你这样有趣的人
Cool, interesting people like you.
你只需要走进这个世界 找到他们
You just have to go out into the world and find them.
你不想知道那是什么感觉吗
Don't you wanna know what it's like?
你在别的地方是什么样子
What you're like somewhere else?
再见 祝你好运
Bye. Good luck.
妈
Mom?
你在吗
Are you here?
在吗
Hello?
阿妈
Umma?
妈
Mom?
是时候表示我们的敬意了
Time to pay our respects.
这是在干什么
What is all this?
这是祭祀
This is a jesa.
是我们纪念祖先的方式
This is what we do to honor our ancestors.
和她们在一起 这样她们死后就不会孤单
To be with them, so they're not alone in the afterlife.
跪下 表达你的敬意
Get down on your knees and pay your respects.
为什么
Why?
你说过你不相信这些东西的
You said you don't believe in this stuff.
- 跪下 - 不要
- Do it. - No.
你这个固执又不尊重人的小姑娘
You stubborn, disrespectful little girl.
你让我想起了你母亲
You remind me so much of your mother.
她也试图逃跑
She tried to run away too.
离开我给她的家
Away from the home I gave her.
你知道她不听我的话的时候 我该怎么做吗
Do you know what I had to do when she disobeyed me?
我不得不把她锁在衣柜里
I had to lock her in a closet
这样她就能回想起她对我的伤害
so she could think about all the ways she hurt me.
阿妈 阿妈
Umma. Umma.
妈妈 你这样我害怕
Mommy, you're scaring me.
她那时候也很害怕
She was scared too,
因为她不知道每次她逃跑的时候
because she couldn't see how much it hurt me
我有多伤心
every time she ran away.
我需要她相信我
I needed her to believe me.
她需要明白我的痛苦是真的
She needed to understand my pain was real.
我们之前有一盏旧灯 我最喜欢的灯
We had an old lamp. My favorite lamp.
连着根断了的电线
With a broken wire.
所以我逼她握住那根电线
So I made her hold it,
直到我的痛苦变成她的
until my pain became hers,
我们就可以一起感受这份痛
and we could feel it together.
但她从来不会吸取教训
But she never learned her lesson.
你永远无法逃离我们
You can never escape.
克莉丝
Chrissy.
救救我
Help me.
放开我
Get off of me.
妈妈 是我啊
Mommy, it's me.
看着我
Look at me.
每次我做噩梦
You sang me back to sleep
你都会唱歌♥哄我入睡
every time I had nightmares.
都是真的
It's true.
你教我骑自行车
You taught me to ride a bike,
虽然你也不会骑
even though you didn't know how.
我之前说错了
I didn't mean what I said.
你和她不一样
You are not her.
克莉丝
Chris?
走开 走开
Get off. Get off.
天呐 噢 天呐
God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
- 妈妈 - 克莉丝
- Mommy? - Chris?
天呐
Oh, God.
对不起 克莉丝
I'm so sorry, Chris.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我差点对你做了她对我做的事
I almost did to you what she did to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我之前不知道你经历了什么
I had no idea what you went through.
我希望我能早点知道
I wish I knew.
好了好了 我们得走了
Okay. Okay, we need to go.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
- 克莉丝 - 妈妈
- Chris. - Mommy.
克莉丝
Chris.
- 快跑 - 不
- Run! - No!
阿妈
Umma.
不要
No.
阿妈
Umma.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- Ready? - Mm-hm.
阿妈 我希望您的灵魂能安息
I hope your soul finds peace, Umma.
真希望这东西有口袋
I wish this thing had pockets.
- 他在路上了 - 哦
- He's on his way. - Oh.
你带了多少东西
How much did you pack?
好了 女大学生
All right, college girl.
- 你准备好了吗 - 嗯
- You ready? - Mm-hm.
我们到了给你打电♥话♥ 阿曼达
We'll call you when we get there, Amanda.